Justice Oputa's burial: A sepulchre of hypocrites & sycophants - by Charly Boy | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 11 July 2014

Justice Oputa's burial: A sepulchre of hypocrites & sycophants - by Charly Boy

Article written by Charly Boy. Find it below...
Hey! come and see Nigerians all over the world, holding Oputa Panel on top of my fathers burial. Kassala deyooooo. 
My father's burial may have come and gone, but tongues are still wagging about all the drama that went down. No be The CharlyBoy Show? I must confess that my pop's burial was the biggest show I ever put together in all my years as an event organizer; it also turned out the biggest burial show across the Niger. Who wan try. Abegi! 3Gbosa for the man wey sabi. Continue...
From New York to London, Sweden to Helsinki, India to China, the trending topic was how "CharlyBoy snatched the microphone from Rochas Okorocha, the Governor of the state of Imo".
Comments flying in different directions about what happened, the people involved, the controversies, the virgins...Kai.
 
People ask why CharlyBoy is who he is. Why have two days of musical concerts after the death of his iconic father? Why argue or fight a sitting governor – doesn’t he fear the veto venom of a man in power? Why walk around with 6 feet tall, provocatively clad girls wearing bizarre wigs in public, even in the presence of God, his wife and the dearly departed? For some reason, the last one elicits more provocation than most questions about my dear alter ego, CharlyBoy.
 
Funny how envy, anger, timidity, mongopark mentality, hypocrisy and sycophancy have crippled the minds of many of my brothers and sisters. Oh my God!

A lot of people in Nigeria live in fear and express it through anger, jealousy and spite – everything acceptable; than actually having the courage to face that fear and be the person they really were made to be. Me I no send. The CharlyBoy brand is me doing my job well – it’s an image, a character invented to shake monotonous minds from their daily doldrums and pull them away from the comforts of the familiar, just for a while. All we have seen from pictures and videos from the weeklong event is more than enough to stir excitement and controversy – good and bad.
Let me warn: those who are easily shocked should be prepared to be shocked even more and more often.
I have been called everything from a cheap publicity monger to a cult leader. Those "Charlys Virgins" whose tests are yet to be confirmed have been identified by busybodies as my grand-daughters, spiritual wives, satan’s handmaidens. Hummmmmm! Big deal. I have always known that  insecure people put up boundaries but confident ones tear them down. Spiritual people have church picnics.
The kind of ass-licking and shit-eating that goes on in Imo State is for lack of a better word, infuriating and obnoxious. Chai there is Godooooo.

How did the Day of Tributes organised by the Imo State Government on behalf of the great Justice Oputa turn into a political campaign front and a seminar in ass-kissing? Why would anyone expect me to sit down and listen to politicians begging for goodwill from the governor while using the memory of my late father as an opportunity? What an insult on his name! God punish them die. The Imo State government has no shame anymore,  the sycophants and megalomaniacs calling themselves leaders whose pictures litter every street corner and roundabout in Owerri begging for a second try at doing nothing who exchange naira for loyalty. Claps in the Church of God is not what would get you  re-elected, my brother Rochas, bear that in mind.


The interesting thing about all  this is that the people, the ordinary men and women that Imo government is supposed to, yet refuses to  serve, are the ones hailing the AreaFada, why? Could it be that the poverty-stricken Imolites are hailing The AreaFada because they feel battered by the mental rape committed against them by their leaders and yet, are afraid and feel powerless to defend themselves, to fight back? I am especially referring to the men and women of Oguta who are not just powerless, timid and foolishly arrogant but refuse to seek any control of their lives from the government. They just sit there and survive, suffering and smiling sheepishly.
How can an entire town, the Blue Lake city, go without electricity for good six years and not do or say anything about it? Not six days or six months, but SIX YEARS!! After all the promises that Rochas gave of giving Oguta electricity for a few days for the Justice Oputa funeral, we did not see even a flash of electricity.
These my home-town people, in my opinion, are polluted and disillusioned by their false arrogance from being well positioned in the 1930s and 40s when they traded with the white man, when they had UAC and John Holt and did good business better than the people in the hinterland. Those were the good old days, gone with the wind. Even as an oil producing community, what do they have to show for it? Politically, they are wanting, socially they are timid; many of them inundated by fear and poverty. They may have thought themselves to be something six decades ago, but are nowhere politically in this decade, not even one Imo State cabinet member is from Oguta. Tufiakwa!

I am sure that this was one of the reasons some cousins of mine decided to go looking for Rochas Okorocha to beg for forgiveness on my behalf. Who send them? That's how they got to Imo State government house without seeing the governor. After the governor's aids sized them up, they concluded that they were only a hungry bunch of PIRATED Oputas. Shebi, they came back with their tail between their legs, shameless souls! Desperate mongrels looking for a piece of leftover rotten flesh wherever they could hound. Their plans failed, woefully. People who swallow pain killer for someone else' headache! Can you imagine, apologise for what?
 
Truth be told, I come from a good pedigree, trained by a great man. I know the law and can't be caught dead breaking it. Upon all my ruggedness, there was no way, I, Charles Oputa, would have snatched a microphone from someone speaking no matter how much I hate what the person does. I get sense, am cultured  and I went to one of the best universities in the world. I am not a riffraff, neither am I a gutter ass like some of these so called leaders.
 
At the very least I’m honest about my identity (CharlyBoy), proud about my upbringing and courageous in the face of crippling doubt about my brand. I am however confident in the fact that I’m doing one thing many will never accomplish in their short time on earth: leaving a legacy, just like my father did. So park well.
There is a method to my madness only understood by deep thinkers, not sycophants and bootlickers. The difference between my darkness and yours is that I can stare my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and yours is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions. 

If it makes people feel good calling me a devil worshipper and a thug, when the very great Justice Oputa trained me and finally doffed his hat for me and decided to preach the gospel of Charlyboyisim before he died, mere mortals can go hug a transformer. I have a name that is knock on wood. Anything you say, for your pocket.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them otherwise, I break them. I am free because I know that I, alone, am morally responsible for everything I do. It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and a few by deceit.

Instead of wallowing in the bile of hypocrisy and envy, why don’t we search ourselves and consider the deeper actions beneath all the pomp and pageantry twisted and manipulated by the media? Is that prickly sensation in your heart righteous indignation over the Oputa Funeral, or just mere heartburn?
Check yourself – hypocrisy doesn't just wound, it kills permanently.

96 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whts happening here? Pretex4luv@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Charly boy area father #bright bravo#

Unknown said...

Charly,I doff my hat to you!
Brilliant piece,no holds barred.

Anonymous said...

This old man is becoming extremely annoying and attention hungry. WTF! Dude we have heard you enough of your dad's burial and all the drama that surrounded it biko. So fucken annoying

Unknown said...

Seriously I didn't knw charlyboy was like this o. Bt he's so proud of himself. ..

razarmouf said...

Ok seriously this old fool should take a chill pill. Kilode. The guy is just a notice me wan die. Nonsense. Linda betta post o. I know u and Sharlie are cool but the same way u post dbanj insults on here is the same way u shld post charliegrandpa own o

dhobiz said...

Hmmm o truth be told....i like this man.

atinuke said...

Argggggggg. Charlieboy pls shut up already like seriously. We've had enough you rant llike a woman

Anonymous said...

Linda so who is going to read this long epistle? Answer me na. Mtchewwwwwww

Unknown said...

DE CHARLY!

MY HANDS ARE IN THE AIR IN RESPECT!

ENOUGH SAID!

www.dondumex.com

Anonymous said...

Charlyboy, ur ruggedness 4much. Pretex4luv@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Smh! Charly boy ina ako ka onye egbuwalu isi wunye ya ntu? What's all dis rant 4? Rochas dis rochas dat, talking shit. To even think I wasted my minutes reading dis....weird being!

Anonymous said...

Apapa, Marine bridge road to Ajegunle has been a total mess for 2 weeks now. terrible traffic and to crown it all, there's a serious riot going on in boundary Ajegunle. soldiers everywhere. pls post cos we need help ASAP.

Unknown said...

CharlyBoy is really getting my thumbs up now after being bold enough to disgrace that housa born imo State governor.

Anonymous said...

Bt of aa truth, I want to ask, do uo serve d God of d universe? Bcos goin by d way of appearance, I doubt. Pretex4luv@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

OH! and Charlie "BOY" change is a constant thing in life, when would u change cos ur grand kids are grown

Bonita Bislam said...

This papa likes enmeshing himself in unnecessary controversy.What does he expect Nigerians to say when he brought two skinny ladies in skimpy dresses,walking like hungry ghosts in public glare and even into a place of worship.They answer the name "virgins" with every part of their body labelled like human skeleton in the lab.Dry like crayfish,meatless like flesh bird.All for what? And he expects encomium from people?All his arguements about hypocrisy and how politicians play politicks with his fathers burial happened coz he gave them reason to with his controversial lifestyle and weird behaviour which a learned person like him(at 60 somtin yrs) as he claims won't do.we all sin,but atleast when we do,respect to the creator(whether you believe in him or Nature) should be paramount.

3sha3sha12 said...

Wow. I duff my hat off to you charleybobo. I thoroughly enjoy this. So on point!

Anonymous said...

This guy no doubt is a fool.......Since you know all this, y don't you come home and try to lead ur people to the promise land.....


XDON D DON

Anonymous said...

Wow brilliant piece! I know most Nigerians will not read this

mystic Sun said...

The voice of an arrogant fool, who feels he has achieved all d great things in the world. Charlie, we understood all you personal branding, your struggling effort to carve a niche for urself by capitalizing on the masses ignorance of spiritual and higher knowledge. Those who call you a satanist, dont know anyting about satanism or Cult leader, dont understand the true meaning of OCCULTISM. Becos u are nothing near to those concept neither do u ve a true understanding of Spiritualism.

Indeed, as you mentioned, you are only an AREA FADA, we know your antecedent..a very good charlant. I culd ve been surprise if u did not display those antics during ur Dad burial. Charly, if u dont know....plz kniw it now...u FUCKED UP

Unknown said...

Nonsense in too many words

Okedu said...

Hate it or love it, the man spoke his mind. And yeh, I read it all Mr Anonymous.

Dennis said...

Nice comprehensive article. i feel like reading it over and over again. Charly ure made of stuffs

Dennis said...

Nice comprehensive article. i feel like reading it over and over again. Charly ure made of stuffs

Unknown said...

Ok....

Anonymous said...

BOY", here are the things I have to get off my mind about you.
first of all,pls shut the fuck up litter educated literate .

Don't go knocking on deaths door.
From your ranting,I will believe you planned and practiced about all this even when your dad was still alive.
if the dead can see,I wonder what your dad will say.
Now I know why they say that you can never take the ghetto from people even if you soak them in gold & dollar.
I wonder how your wife keeps up with your silliness when it comes to your ranting like a salt licking goat.
Inside your mind now,you dey float for air be think say you don shut heaven down for a man way work tire to have a name.

bia charly,you stupid o !

What will I say if not if not NA WA O O FOR YOU BOY.OYA ,dey celebrate THE RETURN OF CHARLY BOY.

Anonymous said...

The Area Fada just proved a point by this write-up... He is a thoroughbred QED!

Kells said...

Well said,sir. You are truly intelligent. Before y'all curse him out,read the article. This man is one of the sane few,mehn! Still on the matter! #Imma do me#

LoveAfrikaa said...

Gbam Gbam Gbamest...nna onye a Ji a!!! I've never really given Charley boy much thought, but after this piece I dobale for am!! At the end of the day, Charly is a free spirit and nobody can suppress him! Whether we accept him or not, he's always going to do him!! AREA FADA....Tuale baba!!!

DOBY DOBY said...

Dis old man shld shut d fuck up.. long write up each paragraph is jus dsame meanin wiv d oda.. Wonder if he evn attended sec schl at least he wuld av knwn d word summary. .I use to enjoy his write ups nt knowing he was only seekin for notice. . After al ur rubbish concert. Did it wake ur father frm d dead. . Wat kind of foolish display in d house of God was dat.. dis man shld take several seats. . Ugly tin

Amarachukwu. said...

Interesting,for the first time,I read the whole epistle...

Olubukola Ozone said...

Dis charlyboy does so childishly most of d time. He shuld shut up already

Unknown said...

Love the courage man

Anonymous said...

Charly, i saluteeee yeee, most Nigeerians are hypoc...ts. Okorocha Alhaji Anayo Rojaaa is a SERIAL LIER.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! THIS GUY IS A BLOODY NUISANCE!

Anonymous said...

I give it to u charlyboy,u re indeed a rare gem,an excellent write-up,kudos sir,let the haters continue hating!#zoeann#

Anonymous said...

CHARLY BOY snatched the microphone from ROCHAS OKOROCHA Okorocha.

KANYE WEST snatched microphone from TAYLOR SWIFT.

LINDA IKEJI will soon snatch microphone from KIM KARDASHIAN

meg2 said...

Great piec, well written (though vulgar words plenty oo) but i bow for the Charly Boyy. You have just said it all , we live in fear and cant even speak out when our own food is being snatched from our mouth. May God give us grace and strength to break free, people go invent your brand and fly with it. charly boy has his name and will leave the legacy behind no doubts.

chinyere said...

I like u Charly man..but there's really no need to rant and rave on social media like a woman. U shouldn't ever explain urself or ur actions to anyone. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Anonymous said...

Finally an intelligent IMO indigene that sees thru Rocha's bullshit. While those that has never visited the state keep praising him from afar. Those that actually live in IMO state (the enlightened ones) are living in fear of being killed or kidnapped if they oppose the government in any way. IMO state is now a family business. Its a pity that he will win again in 2015 and finish off the little that is left of IMO state. I weep for my state, I weep for Nigeria.

ary said...

This guy knows how to write, wonder why he doesn't do it often.

Unknown said...

Charles man Nwa oputa ji ri ya nwayo....don't b too fool of urself and stop blabbing.....u ma do sometime concerning the oguta people....make we hear word with yeye article....y nt explain those weird looking ladies with bizarre hair do

Anonymous said...

abegii, make i hear.. patoswife@gmail.com

Rhoda said...

Nice writeup uncle charles...its a free world really but please give your life to Christ if you are yet to do that..God bless you!

Anonymous said...

lol so funny

Anonymous said...

As the one and only area fada said .. it can only be understood by DEEP THINKERS. He has said it all. Fela said it all. What more needs to be said. No fear your fellow man. All said AREA FADA ALL SAID.

Unknown said...

Sampee for d man wey sabi ...

Anonymous said...

Oh whaoooo, of all the words this stuck "the difference between them and him" or him and them", is that he knows when he is sinning atleast. Great piece.. I respect u a Whole lot. I dont care for ur alter-ego cause u know who u truly are.

Anonymous said...

Mhenn! I love this piece this is sooo cool so brilliant .

Anonymous said...

Charly boy is quite articulate. I respect him.

Anonymous said...

The problem with Nigerians is that we TOO DEY FEAR. We fear for the THINGS we no see we fear for the things we no hear. An average american without a kobo in his pocks will STAND UP to OBAMA and claim his right. Nigerians we are another story. This standing up for our right is what is killing us as a nation and if we remain our luke warm selves we will surely remain in the state of degredation that we find ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Only deep thinkers can relate to this!

Anonymous said...

So we are all supposed to laugh now shey??..okay HA! HA! HA!

Anonymous said...

Abeg guys keep donating laugh to this guy...

Anonymous said...

when a man still answer "BOY" even as a grand father.there is something definitely wrong with him...you took your time praising yourself and on the other hand insulting a whole community... God go punish you and your entire generation..idiot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Goldbb said...

I singled out one line which is " No single oguta born is in the Imo cabinet" because nobody is above mistake i stand to correct you by telling you that the Secretary to the state government of Imo(SSG) Prof Anthony Awunka is from Oguta lga..That is a very key position in government and your local government has it...

Anonymous said...

Dennis, i couldn't agree less. Nice piece. Well articulated. Good choice of words. Charly, you are a material.

Unknown said...

Oga grow up abeg...


C.E.O

CHRIS IKOYI said...

Charlieboy or whatever that fool is called is bad news.

Charlie should grow up and stop disturbing us with stories of his disgraceful conduct during the burial of his father.

CHARLES OPUTA,you are a BIG FOOL!

Anonymous said...

I love this Man

Anonymous said...

Ok ...nkemdirimeverista111@gmail.com

CHIKITO said...

MANY PEOPLE CONDEMING DIS GUY CANT EVEN WRITE HALF AS WELL AS HE DID. I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS ATTIRE TO CHURCH. THE KNIGHTS WORE THEIR REGALIA, THE LAWYERS DID, AND CHARLYBOY BEING AN ARTIST, ALSO DID. NOTHING WRONG IN HAVING FEMALE BODYGUARDS, AREN'T WE TIRED OF MALE GUARDS. TRUST ME, THE LONG-SKIRTED SISTERS MIGHT NOT BE THE HOLIEST IN THE CHURCH. u can disagree with him without condemning him to hell. you are not God.

Anonymous said...

Gotta luv charley!************************************************************************************************************************************Dacduchess!

APPLE said...

Charly baba please let the old man rest in peace. Your wahala three much! mtcheeeew.

Anonymous said...

Childish or childishly? Grammar!

APPLE said...

Charly baba ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

DondanteScope said...

Well... Like he said, "There is a method to my madness only understood by deep thinkers".. Why don't y'all who curse and abuse this man just keep ur shitty tots to urselves? If u choose to live in a shell cos of fear and not speak for yourself it's ur F-ing business, don't judge cos u r not A Demi-god... Most of the comments here are from a very young generation that don't know dis man... Cos he upholds a brand (charly boy) una dey vex... Look at ur own problems and solve them before u face another person who will eat you raw...
Thumbs up Charly Boy for being who you are "YOURSELEF"... People should learn to take hold of their lives and stop living in fear cos fear and intimidation makes ur life style very irritating. Me I'm a normal human being, I live my life normally but I fear nothing... Not even death. Respect life and face forward and u may just die happy.

Anonymous said...

He made it all clear, neat approach to defaults and defaulters. Nice one charly, very straight individual.

Steady said...

people will always hate the truth, but as for me, i believe you die....

if we have 20 of people like you in this counry, i am sure nigeria wouldnt be like this.

i still keep praying say
#NigeriaWillSoonBeGood
#FemiFex4PDP
femifex@gmail.com

Steady said...

people will always hate the truth, but as for me, i believe you die....

if we have 20 of people like you in this counry, i am sure nigeria wouldnt be like this.

i still keep praying say
#NigeriaWillSoonBeGood
#FemiFex4PDP
femifex@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Looking for Bonario's comment

Unknown said...

Old fool.

Unknown said...

Peeps with low IQ wont understand this post. Its for deep thinkers. Not all this kim kardashian and beyonce gossips you are used to. Ride on CharlyBoy. I love your brand even though you go extreme at times but ride on AREAFADA

Kemikal said...

Elected politicians in Imo State always turn themselves into tyrants and despotic RULERS. Shame on Imo State government. Shame on Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha. Rochas Okorocha is not the law. He's not a deity. He should publicly apologise to Charles Oputa.

Rochas Okorocha is a thug, incompetent, a CORRUPT scumbag, a pointless politician and a grade C politician.

Rochas Okorocha should be investigated on a DAILY basis by EFCC. Rochas Okorocha should NOT be reelected. He should be IMPEACHED for the FISCAL FRAUD that has been going on within his administration.

Nothing works in Imo State, except propaganda, witchcraft, embezzlement, corruption, armed robbery, assassinations, thuggery and kidnapping.

Propaganda, witchcraft, embezzlement, corruption, armed robbery, assassinations, thuggery and kidnapping are legitimised and thriving business enterprises in Imo State thanks to the CORRUPT Imo State governor, corrupt officials, corrupt and rotten police force and the crooked politicians in Imo State.

Its not only Oguta but many areas in Imo State that have been without regular electricity supply for many years because of the rotten and corrupt politicians in Imo State and Imo State governor who are literarily holding the people hostage. BASTARDS.

There is no regular power supply in Imo State due to the massive bribes which the governor, his cabinet and politicians in IMO STATE get on a monthly basis from the associations of generator, petrol and diesel sellers. Its a massive, massive corruption. It will take more than an act of God to free the masses from the clutches of those satanic and crooked politicians of Imo State, especially the hopeless, useless, inept and incompetent State governor, Rochas Okorocha. Rochas Okorocha is a crook and a corrupt politician and a disgrace to Imo State. Rochas Okorocha, shame on you.

Charles Oputa was damn too easy on that Rochas Okorocha. We ALREADY know how Rochas Okorocha is. Next time, it will be spelt out to him in black and white. He shouldn't be in government. He is one of the worst politicians, ever. Rochas Okorocha has nothing meaningful to offer to the people of Imo State. The sooner he's thrown out of office, the better.

If ANYTHING happens to Charles Oputa or / and ANY member of his family, the Federal Government must hold Rochas Okorocha and his thugs responsible.

Charles Oputa, thank you for your courage.

Its about time more people in EVERY State in Nigeria start challenging and throw out these crooks, thugs and criminals masquerading as elected politicians. Things needs to change urgently in Nigeria. There must br continuous development in every State in Nigeria.

EFCC needs to be more proactive and start probing and jailing the Rochas Okorocha that are within Nigerian politics.

Anonymous said...

ONLY FEW NIGERIANS, MOST DEEP THINKERS CAN COMPREHEND WHAT AREA FADA IS THINKING, SAYING AND DOING. ONLY A RARE GEEEEN CAN. I LOVE YOUR GUTS,IF ONLY 10% OF NIGERIANS CAN BE THEMSELFS AND STOP PRETENDING,ASSLICKING,HYPOCRITS.

Anonymous said...

Mr Charles,pls d fact dt Oguta has no electricity doz nt mean dt Rochas is embeseling d money. Atleast even d blind can even see where d states money is entering.Or do u wnt him to do like d Past Govt(Lets share among ourselves)

Kingsize said...

Charles Oputa(Charlyboy)I hail you,This piece you wrote i cant stop reading,you have written well,your Father the great Justice Oputa will always be proud of you,You have carved a niche for yourself,You sure will leave a legacy behind like your oldman.anyone who curses out here should go and hug transformer.i rest my case.

Chyachebe said...

U have d governor, deputy and ssg shared among d 3 senatorial zones, I believe he meant commissioners.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Charly Grandpa, we've heard you. One would think that a so-called independent-minded person like you would ignore all the things you rant about here.

You forget say as you get craze, some people get their own too, dem no just they make noise like you.

Sorry dude, the world does not revolve around you. Attention seeker oshi!

LOVE TIPS said...

Sharly boy don stat his sharly sharly tork.

I like the guy sha - our bikers club Oga.

How to convince your partner to have hotter sex, even if she's tired or bummed out.

Anonymous said...

At 65 Chaly boy should grow up and shut up he has carried this charade too far. Rochas has done more concrete things for humanity as a private business man with his foundation schools that is training over 10,000 students and as a Governor showing great leadership in infrastructural provisions and Education in IMO state than Charly boy can ever hope to achieve along with his local PDP puppeteers

Anonymous said...

It's such people that God gives a long time of grace for them to repent. Jesus came especially for the sinners...

Anonymous said...

i love ds man. truth hurts, dts y its hurting d liars cos he is saying d truth aftr all. thumbs up 4 nt allowing ur father's burial 2 b means of campaign for politians

Anonymous said...

U hit the nntuu on the isi. U na baba itaa, I like am 4 ur talk. I say GBAM to ram. Hmmmmmmm, but u

ZeeZee said...

I don't know the actions that preceded this write up but I will guess its microphone snatching. His writing is articulate and he makes alot of sense. I wish I knew more but as for now cannot side with anyone....no electricity for 6 years- hmmm wake up people he was fighting for you not against you

Anonymous said...

Abeg who get panadol

Anonymous said...

Charly Boy is an icon and we respect him a lot, but let us not forget that he is educated and nicely placed in the society. The only good thing that can happen to us is to be tangible and have our own say. I stumbled on this and think it will favour us. Go and grab this e-book and be meaningful instantly. Check it up: Over 1000 practical business ideas and
opportnities for start-up.
Have access to over 1000 various practical
business ideas in Nigeria, that you can develop
into profitable business ventures and tangible enterprise.
Now your challenge of “ I do not know what business
to go into” is over with this Business Ideas Directory.
The business ideas listed covers virtually every
industry: from Agriculture, art, entertainment,
finance, health, beauty, wellness , information and
computer technology, manufacturing, publishing,
trading, transportation and automobile, how to get loan without collateral to fund them, most of them dont require capital. Amazing?
This manual contains the following
(1) 77 business ideas on Agriculture and agro-allied
opportunies
(2) 94 business ideas on art and entertainment
(3) 20 business ideas on finance
(4) 38 business ideas on health, beauty and wellness
(5) 61 business ideas on information and computer
technology
(6) 186 business ideas on manufacturing
(7) 79 business ideas on publishing and writing
( 145 business ideas on trading opportunities
(9) 253 business ideas on service related ventures
(10) 48 business ideas on transport and automobile.
To get details, email: selfaidinitiative@gmail.com or call: +2348133972034. You can aswell drop your email in the comment section so I can give you the details.

Chop Chop said...

Please show us your profit and loss statement if you care. Biko, dalu

jonathan said...

d fact is dat dis pikin called chaly boy could be whatever u people call him but his father adore him till his death. i just know dat this enviroment is full with lots of pretence and falsehood but here is someboby dat has always being him self since time immemorial. when he says deep thinkers, everybody is surpose to be a deep thinker its only a fool who does not think deeply. so for me as a person and as a christain am a deep thinker and i read charlys write up and i can read between the line.may God help us cos as nigerians there are so many issues we need to speak up about and hightlight but if keep on calling truth lie and lie truth then we are not ready as a people and a nation.d fact is dat if since 1960 to date we cannot boast of one day uninterupted power supply then leadership in dis country since 1960 up to date have fail. so charly boy i see o so whatever anyone like let dem say.

Anonymous said...

He made a point about not being able to stand our fears n defend ourselves. That to me proved justice to all he said, we live in a nation where we are being deceived by our leaders (they come to us as good hearts) we let them lead us they come out real n heartless. Goodluck, Oshiomole, Fashola n Rochas

Unknown said...

Oh...my....goodness. *deep*.

Anonymous said...

bravo charly boy! my father told me hes been upholding his brand even as far back as their secondary school days!!!!

Anonymous said...

I MAY NOT AGREE WITH HIS APPEARANCE OE HOW HE HAS CHOOSEN TO LIVE HIS LIFE BUT THTA IS DEFINITELY NOT IN MY PLACE TO SAY. BUT I DO AGREE HE IS WELL READ AND EXPOSED AND SURE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT."I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them otherwise, I break them. I am free because I know that I, alone, am morally responsible for everything I do." THIS IS A PIECE TO BE QUOTED.SO ALL YOU LIB HATERS JOIN THE TRANSFORMER HUGGING QUEUE. THE GUYS KNOWS WHAT HE IS ON ABOUT AN YA ALL HAVE NO CLUE. AS HUMANS ALL WE ARE GOOD AT IS FINDING FLAWS IN EVERYONE WE NEVER SEE GOOD IN PEOPLE WHEN WE OURSELVES ARE FILLED WITH DIRT.

Recent Posts