"It was 20th August this year when I married my Wife Mona-lisa Larsson (Lisa Jönsson) on that day I was over whelmed by happiness because of marrying a woman of my life ,a lady I love from the bottom of my heart.I wanna live with her till we celebrate Jubilee Lord thanks for bringing me such an understanding and a caring lady like her to me.
she is really my Queen Guvnor Ace always follow my heart and do what makes me happy GOOD EVENING FRIENDS".
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
Thursday, 8 October 2015
Ugandan singer thanks God for giving him his 68 year old white lover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

58 comments:
We dont need his news
I would just read comments and not comment.. funny. Eph 5:24
I hope its truly love and nothing else
Enough already, he is married so he should enjoy his wife make person hear word biko. Linda take note!
Enough already, he is married so he should enjoy his wife make person hear word biko. Linda take note!
Enough already, he is married so he should enjoy his wife make person hear word biko. Linda take note!
PARENTAL ADVISORY
***adult content***
Of cos, korede bello Godwin will be meaningless without him thanking God
Could this be love? Watch girls dancing naked, sexing on stage inside Agege club
Obviously enjoying his old woman.Good.
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Even the almighty God knws that this aint love....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
This is serious
Aunty linda.....
Hehehe...Enjoy your wife. Nobody dey drag am with u at all at all!
This is serious
Aunty linda.....
This is serious
Aunty linda.....
This is serious
Aunty linda.....
Must dis guy alwz b in d news mtcheww plz go and sit down wif ya old woman wife
Lib freak
Mugu
Lol. I can really see
Whats wrong with us, Africans!!!
Which jubilee? Silver or golden?
Ok nah oga lover boy we don hear u ..
Enjoy my brother @least the young oyibos no love you, but he granni accept you but hope say you know say we know?....hehehheh
We know game my brother
Suffering and smiling...
Lol...love is blind indeed.
It must be love after all
Good evening correct mahn..u try
Could this be love. 310643F2
Congrats man , is your choice not anybody's biz. Some folks will spew d reason you married her forgeting that there must be a reason while pple get married.
I no believe that guy.
Will not till u die,u only wan celebrate jubilee wit her.Igbo man
Good luck to him. Hope she ain't wealthy tho...cos only if shes dirt poor...will I believe its true love
Just saying
Money talks... Shits happens. Lazy boy looking for a life time meal ticket. Mtchewwwww!
Money talks... Shits happens. Lazy boy looking for a life time meal ticket. Mtchewwwww!
Linda carry this couple matter as contract. I wonder who sign am (the contract)...???
Golden jubilee wen she is already 68, that's means she wud be 118yrs
Eph 5:24 as ref by Bishop=
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
I wld +25;
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
U left out ver 25 2 perpetuate ur Afr male relegation of women. I'm adding it 4 u. U better stop living in the past, bush Bishop.
I'm seek and tired of seeing diz pple....dey should go and enjoy themselves......we all know the motive bhinde this marriage ,u married this old hag because of d benefits u stand to gain we are not fools, so keep ur flimsy explanations to ur self ,u can live ur life in anyway that pleases you.....stupid basttard
Just 2 months? Get a life man.
Idiot.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Ewu.
Mentally not just ok
Nonsense all na better wash
And I hope he doesn't get arrested if anything happens to that granni cos her children are just observing n waiting.
Golden jubilee ke, how old do u think she is, abi u no sabi maths olodo.lazy dodo why u no go tank God when u don't have t lift a finger for the rest of ur life
Golden jubilee ke, how old do u think she is, abi u no sabi maths olodo.lazy dodo why u no go tank God when u don't have to lift a finger for the rest of ur life
Golden jubilee ke, how old do u think she is, abi u no sabi maths olodo.lazy dodo why u no go tank God when u don't have to lift a finger for the rest of ur life
Golden jubilee ke, how old do u think she is, abi u no sabi maths olodo.lazy dodo why u no go tank God when u don't have to lift a finger for the rest of ur life
Eez nor dat o.
Small time, e wee release muzik, then hammer.
Pls ignore this tsetse fly.
dis marriage is simply milking moni tins,leave dat mata with all dis love super saga stories u dey preach.mtcheeew
I am confused as to whether the indications here are that love is blind or that dude is suffering from inferiority complex.....
Can you just enjoy what you bargained for and spare us the details?
Lmao. (Ekwemuekwe) I no dey argue am with you. True love indeed
68yrs... that guy try weller sha. E be like say d woman get small change. Sharp Guy.
D KING WAS HERE√√√√√√‘’
Dude enough abeg. Stop trying too hard to convince us that you married for love. How can you marry your ancestor and claim its love! park well jare.
#TeamBlessed#
Dude enough abeg. Stop trying too hard to convince us that you married for love. How can you marry your ancestor and claim its love! park well jare.
#TeamBlessed#
You can tell dat to the birds love ko love ni
If I hear say you love her
Story
abeg make we hear word. na only you dey in love wey we no go hear.abeg abeg
And he will shot from the rooftops how much he loves her until....HE HAS HIS PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA. Same story different person.
-MY VIEW-
Post a Comment