Dad gets sent to jail for kicking his daughter in the head when she tried to stop him from beating up her mum | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 10 October 2015

Dad gets sent to jail for kicking his daughter in the head when she tried to stop him from beating up her mum

A dad who kicked his 6 year old daughter in the head when she tried to stop him from beating up her mum in a violent attack has been jailed for six years.26 years old Christopher Potts pleaded guilty to section 18 wounding against his former partner and actual bodily harm against their daughter.

According to Liverpool Echo, The attack, involving the use of an ornament and glasses, took place at a property in Newton-le-Willows on July 3 leaving the woman with multiple injuries to her head and body.

Speaking after yesterday’s sentencing at Liverpool Crown Court, DC Colette Robinson said:
“Potts subjected his former partner to a brutal and sustained assault, which included the use of an ornament and glasses, that left her with multiple injuries to her head, face, torso, legs and arm. Not only did the victim’s six-year-old daughter witness her mother being attacked, she was also kicked by Potts to the head herself when she tried to intervene to protect her.
“This incident has had a profound effect on both the mother and her daughter, both physically and psychologically.
“No one should ever have to suffer in silence, or feel that they are alone. There is a great deal of professional advice and support out there for people in unhappy, unhealthy, confrontational relationships and these are available free of charge.
“Whether you are a man or a woman, you should not have to suffer or endure verbal or physical abuse from a partner or relative.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Stupid coward!

Anonymous said...

his face said it al..hes a mean man....TOMJERRYSWIT

Nwa Teacher said...

Linda Ikeji please I need your email address cos I want to forward my article to you. So you publish it on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wife beater. My idiotic jealous wife beater did d same tin three days ago guess wot I grabbed his eggplant and he started begging esu ni esu ni I warn him if he ever tries it again I will bite it off shikina he doesn't joke wit his dick

Nwa Teacher said...

Ladun please I need your email address cos I want to forward my article to you. So you publish it on your blog.

Nwa Teacher said...

Linda Ikeji please I need your email address cos I want to forward my article to you. So you publish it on your blog.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

It is well o

aproko manager said...

Indeed...oyibo police get time sha

marvellous said...

Madman

Unknown said...

Punishment well deserved.

Unknown said...

Very good, even though I feel 6yrs is too small.




























#TeamBlessed#

Unknown said...

Not all men are normal....serves him right tho.

Unknown said...

Mad man walk free. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Linda I have a lot of interest stories live video dat will shock u pls how can I send dem pls

ary said...

Sick man!

Unknown said...

He deserved it....

Anonymous said...

His wife will still get back with him once he gets out... They always do.

I B M bolubantin said...

That's someone's father o...

Anonymous said...

And den we ve here in dis monkey continent a man who had brutally and continously raped his step daughter walking free, sometimes I wonder if it was not dat monkey dat really turned into a black man,but I also tot oda wise becos even they d monkey now reason better dan some of dese pple. I feel so sorry .

Juleslouis said...

6yrs is too short na. Animals like this r supposed to be confined till its end!

Recent Posts