Join Westerfield College today! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Join Westerfield College today!

If you missed your admission in September and you have been worried you'll have to wait an entire year, this must be good news to you. Join Westerfield College in January 2014 and get admission into top Universities overseas in September 2014.

Westerfield college is a 6th form institution providing Nigerian students the pathway to study abroad with any of their partner universities in the UK, USA, Canada and some parts of Europe. Continue...



The programmes at Westerfield College includes; Cambridge A'Level, International Foundation Programme, SAT and Cambridge IGCSE.

The College resumes on the 6th of January 2014 with its enrollment deadline as 17th of January 2014. Don't miss out on this opportunity!

27 comments:

Peejay said...

Noted

Unknown said...

God pls save our future

Bonita Bislam said...

Goosluck 2all nigerian Students

Unknown said...

Thank u very much for the offer. We go school for 9ja. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

http://nuahall.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/linda-ikeji-letter-from-a-fan/

Anonymous said...

I hope this will not be an avenue to do away with people's money

Anonymous said...

See Big opportunity here yet no money 2 pay 4 anyfin... Na wa.God dey..ℓ̊ know say e go better

@Valdonclint said...

Joining the school is not the problem rather money is the problem. I still remain my humble self ***UDOR***

Unknown said...

K

Anonymous said...

Wow, even colleges are paying Linda to be advertised. XD

Unknown said...

Interested people apply

lisa said...

Madam tnx 4 d info.

lisa said...

Madam tnx 4 d info.

jimsking said...

Good school to do my Masters

Anonymous said...

Strike Neva tire u??

Anonymous said...

How much B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣ d school fees linda

Unknown said...

Howmuch is the tutorial fees??

Unknown said...

Strike tire me ke? I dey wait for u to tire first. I still dey dance 'konkobilo' No bi una dey cause am? Mtcheeeeeeew!!! No make me vex oooo u dis anon. *ideydashtroubleooooinodeysellam*

Unknown said...

Strike tire me ke? I dey wait for u to tire first. I still dey dance 'konkobilo' No bi una dey cause am? Mtcheeeeeeew!!! No make me vex oooo u dis anon. *ideydashtroubleooooinodeysellam*

Unknown said...

Hmmm ok I have heard

Anonymous said...

Lol, Chidi's now famous.

Unknown said...

Linda give me scholarship my go d school na for masters,do new year for me lin lin baby..

Unknown said...

Noted

Anonymous said...

see chidi ooo ahan dey no use my fine face

Anonymous said...

Hw can I contract them.their Email adress or moible num

Anonymous said...

Now wey opportunity don show, una go form

Anonymous said...

See opportunity ooo

Recent Posts