Karrueche talks staying single, ruthless side chicks & what it would take to date her! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 26 June 2015

Karrueche talks staying single, ruthless side chicks & what it would take to date her!

Elle magazine's Julie Schott and Danielle Prescod had a light-hearted interview with Karrueche Tran where they asked her not-so serious questions like who slides in her DMs, what does she look for in a man, what life is like post break-up from Chris Brown. Read Below...
Danielle: Does living such a public life ever bother you? Do you ever want to turn it off?
Karrueche: Yeah, because I never have privacy. I walk out the house and there's paparazzi. There's certain things I can't do: if I wanted to date, or go on a date. It's like I have to worry about people taking pictures and it's crazy. Even yesterday, when I was in Miami, I took a picture with some soccer player and now it's everywhere on the Internet that we're dating! It's "Her New Man."
Danielle: Do you ever want to say, "Hey, that's not true; leave me alone!"
Karrueche: Sometimes I'm like, "That's false. I'm single." Why am I even feeding into it if I know people make up shit all the time? Crazy stuff. Sometimes I just pick and choose my battles.
Julie: What would be your ideal next relationship?
Karrueche: I don't know because I haven't been single in so long. I'm very traditional. I want to have kids. I want to be not a stay-at-home mom, but to be able to take care of my kids and have a family and cook. A white picket fence and a dog. Which is not realistic nowadays, but I don't know. Right now, my head is just crazy with any kind of relationship. I don't think I can handle it. Just having gone through what I've gone through. It's trust issues, and then to meet someone new and open up to them. I don't know if you really want to date me or have sex with me. Know what I mean? I'm just gonna be myself and be single.

Danielle: How would someone go about dating you?
Karrueche: There have been guys who would DM me, or would tell a friend. Sometimes, I'll entertain a text, but it's nothing serious.
Julie: I can totally see somebody like Drake shady in your DMs.
Karrueche: No, he never DMs me.
Danielle: No one's that shady. I'm sorry, that would be so foolish in a DM. Someone could screenshot that and quietly whisper it to US Weekly or something. You have to be real careful.
Karrueche: That's why these boys suck. Because even this weekend while I was in Miami, I saw somebody who has a girlfriend and they're in love on Instagram, but then you know he's creeping. And they're like the hottest couple ever, so in love with each other. You just can't escape it. All these boys suck. That's why you gotta date the uglier guy or the fat one.
Danielle: Not that fat, but dad bod.
Julie: And then do you have them get in shape or...?
Danielle: Never!
Karrueche: Let me cook for you some more!
Danielle: Never let them get hot. You let them wear their jeans a little ill-fitting. He looks a little bit crazy and you look amazing.
Julie: People would be like, "Why are they together?" Let me tell you, we have a plan.
Danielle: It's so hard to meet new people.
Karrueche: It's so hard. Where do you start? Do I go older? Do I go younger? I don't know if I want to date an athlete or a celebrity because then it's a whole new headache dealing with that lifestyle. It's not fun at all.
Danielle: You should date a studio executive.
Karrueche: Someone low-key.
Julie: Like Solange's husband.
Karrueche: Yeah!

Julie: Okay, what's your ideal man? Physically and personality-wise.
Karrueche: Well, physically of course, I have to be attracted. And I'm not attracted to one type of guy. Sometimes I'll find a random guy attractive, or I don't know, his man-bun.
Julie: Do you have a height restriction?
Karrueche: Yes. He has to be taller than me because I don't think short people are cute. I need some height.
Danielle: You need to feel protected.
Karrueche: And somebody who is more mature. So maybe somebody older because you know how they say women mature faster? Somebody who has a great relationship with their mother.
Julie: So important.
Karrueche: Goes to church or believes in something! Has some sort of faith, you know? Someone who is low-key and has his own thing going on. I go off vibes and I'm very chill, so if I can connect with somebody without the clutter and craziness, that's good.
Julie: I think you need a Jonas. Do you follow @JoeJonas on Instagram?
Karrueche: No, but I've seen his posts before.
Danielle: He did that "Single Ladies" thing on SNL. It was hilarious. I'm like, "Oh, I'm into you, Joe Jonas." Nick is also small, but he's jacked.
Julie: He's the one that's a bit more serious. Whenever I hear the one who's on Hot 97, I'm like, "What?" I don't get it.
Karrueche: That's Nick. He's a little more urban.

Julie: How does it feel when other women throw themselves at your man?
Karrueche: It is very difficult. It's not fun. It's hard to trust. It's hard dating another attractive person because it's competition. You have to worry about everything. And I tell you, these girls do not care! They are ruthless.
Danielle: How do you manage your own self-confidence in situations like that?
Karrueche: It's hard especially being so much in the public eye. I look at myself, I compare myself to other people, but then I make myself humble. You know what? God created you this way. You're you. I think everyone should be their own individualized person. Everyone's just trying to be like somebody else. These little girls that see the Kylie Jenners or whoever they aspire to be as girls. Which is awesome, they're beautiful girls, but a lot of people lose themselves.

53 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Kukere of a girl

Debbie Chelsea said...

Kkk

Unknown said...

Has soooooo much in common with toke....always "tokeing" shit!!!

Unknown said...

Abeg may we rest

Unknown said...

Her business...but madam Karrueche 1 nigga go day service u small nah..*wink*

COLLIN said...

WHAT D HELL IS MY BUSINESS!!!

Unknown said...

Kae is bae,love her to bits.....she alwaiz sound humble n grounded

Unknown said...

I kinda agree with her that short guys are not cute but then she's a short girl...what an irony!...great choices tho.

STERN said...

I dislike this bitchy gold digger so there's no need reading the boring interview..next?

andre kelvin said...

We give a fuck?

Unknown said...

Hmm

ujunwa said...

Over to u men

Unknown said...

She should padlock her toto while staying single.

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
"""And I tell you, these girls do notcare! They are ruthless.""" foolish fool, then who stole chris brown frm rihanna
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

Ruthless side chic?That's karruche.I think this girl has a short memory.

He was dating Rihanna.karr was side and will still be side if Rihanna had a low self esteem like her and stayed taking Chris browns bull crap

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Hmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

True talk...from a lady whose heart has been broken... she doesn't wanna be label as Chris Brown-ex anymore.... ori e tin pe

Anonymous said...

True talk...from a lady whose heart has been broken... she doesn't wanna be label as Chris Brown-ex anymore.... ori e tin pe

Unknown said...

Kukere, nice one. I pray you get what you desire.












Busy Fingers.

Unknown said...

I pray you get what you want MiSss Kukure.

Unknown said...

Kukere, nice one. I pray you get what you desire.












Busy Fingers.

Unknown said...

Nice talk.

Snowlove said...

Fame is a two edged sword...you fight so hard to get known...then you fight so hard not to b noticed#snowlove

Anonymous said...

And another person mentions a Jenner or kardashian yet we say they aren't the go to for media buzz.

Unknown said...

See small karrueche o feeling like a small star beer.. All thanks to area boy Chris brown..

Anonymous said...

Seems like if people don't mention the kardashian and Jenner girls,their interview is incomplete

Anonymous said...

All you do is copy from people, kukere came from aboki. Couple with the fact that you can't express your damn sefl in a long sentence or English. Empty vessel. Okada rider

Anonymous said...

Copy cats! You and d hungry driver, come up with yours for once. Tufia

Unknown said...

She's getting buzz


OKORO UPGRADED**

Anonymous said...

Shut up! Heard and seen. Kukere! Very lame name sef. Ukwu ajoka is a big fool iya oya ooh

Unknown said...

This babe and interviews be like breand n butter. Move on already bae.



#TeamBlessed#

Anonymous said...

Y did ds ode mention kylie na. I jus wish kendall will start dating chris, so she'll complete d amber-blac chyna crew

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a good person from within. It's so hard to find girls who put faith in God before every other thing. No winded Chris was able to dump Rihanna for her. Love u kae

Daeni said...

Low lifers leveraging on fickle brands fto create awareness. Dirty stinking caits. Same as Amber, Kylie, and the rest of fuck all. You climb on a mans prowess for societal relevance then rubbish same for a second of fame.

Unknown said...

Wish her luck searching!!!

Unknown said...

Guess she had moved on with her life..........

Anonymous said...

She craves fame.
~D great anonymous!

Anonymous said...

U dey there????? Oloshi

Unknown said...

Oooooooooh my....!
Good for her.

Unknown said...

Y is she feelin so important sef, abegyy..

Unknown said...

Y is she feelin so important sef, abegyy..

ary said...

Somehow just slip America's most important topic in there. The Kardashians

Gov. Amaechi's Girl said...

Solange, hold your husband, this snatcher it now single.

Anonymous said...

That's what dildos are for. Private and quiet without paparrazi. You would be amazed at the number of celebs that use this to maintain a sexually satisfying, low profile and heartbreak free mind. Even for long travels and tours. It's celebrity standard issue these days.

ADMIN said...

Don't mind her she's jess forming....

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I've never found this chick attractive. Maybe cod she looks like a child..a toy...a doll. She tried a little in that first pic. Now...ain't this about a bitch??! You got he nerve to talk about side chicks you bloody hypocrite! You sound dumb as hell! Ewwww! Claiming "public eye". *hiss*

Unknown said...

Every mallam with im kettle. Linda take note!

Thought becomes things said...

“Your beliefs of dating tall guys are your business. They are not and should not be the basis for law if you really wanna have a home but using the short guys as an excuses doesn't really justify to discriminate against others, don’t be upset when others decide you’re an asshole."
the short guys u never wanna be with might be the man God destiny you to spend the rest of your life with. At times, with work with class but to me not necessary.

Anonymous said...

Live your life girl!

becky ekwems said...

This gurl is desperate for fame..any fin dat will make her come out again..loose thirsty bitch!!!...mtchewww

Unknown said...

How do you expect me to trade words with a faceless monster like you. If you've got a face and name, show your face. I'm sure you not half cute as my ass.









Busy Fingers.

Unknown said...

pretty girl indeed, but dont go and start sleeping with pets, like dog, cat,etc just becos u are looking for a man,just relax guys will always come around ok.......

Deedee said...

TOO LONG BIKO,NOT INTERESTED IN WAT SHE HAS TO SAY.DIS 1 SEF DON DEY POPULAR OH, SHE SHUD TANK CB EVRY DAY JUST LIKE TYGA SHUD TANK KYLIE EVRY DAY. BACK SEAT PPLE WEY DEY RELEVANT NOW.

Recent Posts