Hilarious Tweets of the Day! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Hilarious Tweets of the Day!

It a started when Joro Olumofin shared a photo of himself all dressed up in Red. When the picture hit Nigerian twitter, the results were hilarious.  See tweets after the cut...


 
 
 

236 comments:

1 – 200 of 236   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

Saw this on twitter. Funny





PEPSI ADDICT

Unknown said...

Lmao.. Choi..
Naija eh














Enugu's second shoe designer

Unknown said...

Lmao.. Choi..
Naija eh














Enugu's second shoe designer

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Hahahahaha chimoooo

Unknown said...

Lmao! The exchange for noble igwe and hype man for ekpe masquerade killed me..me that don't have a fashion sense won't even dress like this,he looks like a huge mess!

Anonymous said...

I have laugh tired. Happy valentine's day.

baba said...

Lols

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Lol.


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

Omg...I really enjoyed dis one.

Anonymous said...

This is my best val laugh ever.

Olumide Abiodun said...

Hmm! Not so funny.


Research Shows That Most Women are Either Lesbians or Bisexual

Abeni said...

lol

Anonymous said...

na waa o... Yoruba boyz are in trouble o,all because the ladies from other tribes dont have proper training from home or they are too money driven

Anonymous said...

na waa o... Yoruba boyz are in trouble o,all because the ladies from other tribes dont have proper training from home or they are too money driven

Pearlie said...

Hahahaha....this is really tweet of the day. The calabar guy killed it

Unknown said...

Lmao #EkpeMasquerade

Davido's driver said...

He fell our hand honestly

Unknown said...

Lmaoooooo I just cant

STERN said...

Have you ever seen an igbo man dress so foolishly like that person right there? On this day Feb 14 2016, I hereby FORBID this man into my tribe.

Unknown said...

Lolll hilarious indeed




My view not urs!!!!

Thatigbobabe(Lilyflower) said...

hahahahahahaha
so hilarious.. they murdered this guy

SolangeD said...

loolz...the guy's outfit tho'

Unknown said...

Hahahhahahahahhaha I don laff fall,I love naija #funnypeople

Unknown said...

This is hilarious, the guy even resemble the calabar masquerade lol, chai!!!

#Dakinzz

Unknown said...

Lol true

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha. Calabar congratulations. You now have two ekpe masquerades

Anonymous said...

😂😂😂😂😂

Alandra said...

Hahahahahahahaahaha!!!!

Unknown said...

Hilarious and I love it......

#PEACEOUT

Popcorn time said...

laugh don't kill me here however he looks like ekpe or ekpo calaba

Unknown said...

A Hahahahahahah...so funny!

Anonymous said...

Lmaol! These guys don finish this man! Make ua pity am Abeg lols,

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Lmao trust Nigerians
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

CELEB said...

lmao

Anonymous said...

I think joro olumofin won. Exactly what he wanted to achieve #clown#King'scourtjester#zebrudaya

Dat Mbaise girl said...

Hahaha...so funny

Anonymous said...

I think joro olumofin won. Exactly what he wanted to achieve #clown#King'scourtjester#zebrudaya

Unknown said...

Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...very hilarious

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha....crazy people.

Adaobilinda her sexcellency said...

Lolz... mad ppl on twitter

Unknown said...

Mehn this is really hilarious... Finally he was accepted

Unknown said...

Nice one thank God is not freeborn that said it.
Yorubas are all clowns.
















#sad indeed

unofficial Linda lover said...

hahahaha... d calabar guy killed it. But hey, d dress code is nt dat bad ooo....

Anonymous said...

Hahaha

linda's bestie said...

Lolzzzzzzzz

lizzy said...

Hehehehehehehhee!!
Tnx for dis linda.. U just made me laugh!!

Unknown said...

Lol! Funny

poshchynwe33 said...

LwkmD

Jules said...

Lol @Ekpe masquerade

Her RoyalShyness said...

Hihihihi. I wonder who's valentine he's crashing..hihi

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...though have came acros it before still crack me up like real hard

odejayiadeniyi said...

LWKM ooooO!

Unknown said...

Calabar can't reject him after all it means Come.And.Live.And.Be.At.Rest!

Anonymous said...

Good Job people. I had a good Valentine Laugh.

Unknown said...

Enter your comment...lol

Unknown said...

Really hilarious thank God my calabar brother collect am. Lol

Anonymous said...

Hilarious

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! Lmao! My belle o! Lwkmd. Abeg we no want for Igbo land o. E go give our kids convulsion

Unknown said...

Nigerians got zero chill... Lmao

chidi akachukwu said...

Lol very funny...Believe

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha the calaba reply got me laughing hard

Anonymous said...

Lol! Calabar una get mouth

















































































































!brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere

Unknown said...

Lol hilarious

collins said...

Linda this my first time to comment on any post on this platform.your really doing a nice work here.
pls let this dude be. he is more or less harmful.

Anonymous said...

Lolzzz... Nice one, Edo no dey carry last.

Joshua said...

Oh my God, the Calabar man nailed it.

Unknown said...

Hilarious indeed

uniquequeen said...

Lols

Unknown said...

Waoooh! Funny!

happy mum said...

I can't help laughing out loud.. See watin valentine cos

Anonymous said...

The Calabar guy's response got me in stitches.

Naija people, never a dull moment

Poker'sBride said...

Hahahahaha . So funny




#Firstcommemt

Max Milan said...

This "Joro" guy has taken advantage of the publicity he gained from the saga with OAP Gbemi... He's beginning to abuse it...
Lol @ new hype man for our Ekpe masquerade...

#TooBusyToSeekAttention
#TheyCallMe__EL~Mysterio

Unknown said...

Twitter fools
That's the best they can do all their life long...

Joyouse. said...

Lol. So hilarious

Unknown said...

Funny Nigerians

Black Belle said...

Nice one

Tosin Seyi-Ajibola said...

Lmao... Calabar people av adopted our broda... Naija peeps gat no chill

Unknown said...

Kikikikiki

Poker'sBride said...

Hahahahaha . So funny




#Firstcommemt

Unknown said...

I just love the drama

Pretty face said...

Hahahahaha

Unknown said...

Lol@Ekpe masquerade..that one really got me though.

Anonymous said...

Buahahahhahahahahhahaha I love twitterNG

Anonymous said...

Epic! I love this. Hilarious. Linlin you just made my day.
*BabyPebbles*

Anonymous said...

Lol...what was he thinking?

shescute said...

Gbam we the calabar people collect o.na new masquerade

Unknown said...

Hahahaha Calabar people sef
Abeg we the igbos reject him o

Unknown said...

Not funny.. Next!!!

Unknown said...

Meeeeen I love the ending

Anonymous said...

Lol#yoruba#val

Anonymous said...

Ekpe? Lol! That got me!

Fifi's blog said...

Ohh my God this is so hilarious I can't stop laughing

Hannie said...

I can't stop laughing
Thank God am not calabar
But ogoja

Anonymous said...

My mum jz ran into my room asking y I'm laughing like a mad person, this is too hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Funny

Unknown said...

Funny ppl naim full twitter

Unknown said...

Rotfl dead

Anonymous said...

Lol

Unknown said...

Lmao

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!!!

Femi said...

Oh my God! Can't stop laughing.
Naija for life mehn! No long thing at all. Lol

black zoro said...

fad lord!!!!!!!buhhaaahahahaa!!! lol @ ekpe masqurade

Anonymous said...

Chaiiii lord have mercy they just finished this guy take heart bro.#THAT AKWA IBM BOY#

#KING_KHALIFA said...

Hahahahah Hahaha this is really funny.... Nice one

Elegantmii said...

This is the most hilarious picture and tweets I've seen today. Had a good laugh. Nice one there

Unknown said...

The calabar guy killed it.tooo funny abeg.masqurade

Innocentia Annie said...

Lolzzz!!!!
Naija got zero chill

Tendency oby said...

hahahahahahahaha u guys have made my day

Anonymous said...

That's what fit him

starshine said...

Kikikikiki.

dfim said...

Laughing like mad......Up Calabar People....

Unknown said...

HahhAhaha calabar on point

Unknown said...

Lolz

Jaydee said...

Rotfl

Unknown said...

I knew it... only edo people wud accept this offer, they shud ve dash boko haram na

Anonymous said...

verry funny.. @lilisconcept

Unknown said...

Lol...

#my2k

Unknown said...

LOL

#LiNdA2mUcH

Anonymous said...

Lol 😂

JudeDdude said...

Lol!!!!
naija don do their own
naija no dey dull

Unknown said...

I love Nigerians.... I'm inspired

Sir benkord said...

I love d trend & d last verse really cracked my ribs........I hail thee niger.......Calabar ppl una too much 4 accepting him warmly.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, the Calabar reply kills it all...lol

Mr. Dreamcast said...

haaaaaa people re wicked

Anonymous said...

Awe...give credit to the site you copied abi stole content. You don't have exclusive right to this story, I guess you know how to print on picture you have people send you.how shameful,,

Unknown said...

Omg hilarious

Unknown said...

Very funny

Anonymous said...

Very hilarious. Good sense of humour.

Unknown said...

Laugh don scatter my Pant!

Unknown said...

Lol I love d calabar pple jor # masquerade

Cece Brown Mee said...

Lol,,, Efho Ma Fu Wu Gini Eh?

Ochaimo+ said...

Funny though

Villageboi said...

Lol i like.....

Anonymous said...

cant stop laughing

Anonymous said...

Lol! this is the kind of healthy humor we should share amongst our tribe, at the end of the day, we are one. long live the black race!

Unknown said...

Lol, Epic indeed

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Okwa Hilarious Tweets of the Year, he finally reach his destination" he really Fits weller for the Masquerade, What an Epic Trading.

Unknown said...

Oh my... cant just stop laffin

Unknown said...

Lol

Unknown said...

No b lie, he is fit 4 d'hyping of our masquarate ooooo

Unknown said...

Hahaha,good one.

WeALTHY ChIC said...

Hahahahhahahahaha. Nobody wants the the olodo.

Unknown said...

Me as an Igbo, I cast and bind and I say a big BACK to sender on this one oh. Mbanu my Igbo brothers are way beyond such dressing nau and they don't roll with flowers,they roll with Ego in d pocket

Unknown said...

Me as an Igbo, I cast and bind and I say a big BACK to sender on this one oh. Mbanu my Igbo brothers are way beyond such dressing nau and they don't roll with flowers,they roll with Ego in d pocket

Anonymous said...

Laf wan tear my bele oh, best jokes ever.

niny said...

Lmaooooooo kai una no go kill person ooo

Anonymous said...

Looooool...this is way funny. Can't stop laughing mehn.

Unknown said...

Enter your comment...lol so funny

Unknown said...

Chisos..lwkmd....dis is epic....I think am gonna crack ma ribs on dis one...See shading...Guess gbemi is having a filled day readig dis

Abdul elphareez said...

Hahahaha

Unknown said...

Smile

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...this is a big smack! Made a good laugh.

Adaobikamma said...

Hahahaha

Unknown said...

Lmao..wow!this just made my day.

Unknown said...

So hilarious the calabar dude finish it all..LINDA OBSERVE CAREFULLY

Anonymous said...

sha...I lyk whr it ended. lol

Unknown said...

Lol.....dis left me rolling on d floor

Unknown said...

Chai pple funny o
Happy valentine. http://dollarcell.com/?ref=117314

Unknown said...

Heheehehe.... Eley gidi gaaaaaan. Lolss... So hilarious nd coooool

Unknown said...

Lolz

Anonymous said...

I've been laughing so hard... my tummy hurts...hype man for their masquerade #dead

Anonymous said...

Lol! this is the kind of healthy humor we should share amongst our tribe, at the end of the day, we are one. long live the black race!

Anonymous said...

.

presh said...

Lmao.... ekpe masquerade 😂😂

Anonymous said...

HahHahahahahhahaah

Unknown said...

Lol dis is hilarious

Rarebase said...

Hahahah!The calabar guy nailed it. But please make sure he is delivered to u guys by air or sea ...cos that guy isn't crossing our land dressed like that . mbanu!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol. Calabar people. You people can't cease to amaze me. I knew you guys will accept him. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Lol. Calabar people. You people can't cease to amaze me. I knew you guys will accept him. Lol.

Unknown said...

Naija my beloved country.never a dull moment.

Anonymous said...

Goodness! Nigerians are just too hilarious. I was just crying with laughter. But truthfully, I join my brother in accepting this gift for our Ekpe masquerade

Unknown said...

Laughing my head off

Unknown said...

Lmao........d guy is dead

Unknown said...

Lolzzzzz




Damolia.DEW

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahahaha... Pple will not kill me wit me

hrm paul ojeih said...

Lord have mercy dey don finish dis guy

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha.... 9ja too sweet. Thank God say that Edo man reject am sharply

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ hype man for Ekpe masquerade. He come resemble the masquerade sef.

dat Canadian girl said...

Very hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😅 😃

Unknown said...

Lolzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

AneOn said...

Aww, Hillarious! One love keep us together.

Unknown said...

This really got me cracking... Lolz

Anonymous said...

Disgraced much!

Anonymous said...

Useless guy as if he's the only one dat can talk

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...lol.....dressing aye

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...lol....dressing aye oo

Unknown said...

Lmao. At least he has been accepted by a tribe. Thank God.





#Linda'spal

Anonymous said...

lol kwe na ogana aga.oga na aga njem

Unknown said...

Lmaoooo

Unknown said...

Looz extremely hilarious

Anonymous said...

Laughing ma golden ass out!

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahahaha.. Twitter is rily da bomb!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Good one.

ary said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Lol..hilarious

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 236   Newer› Newest»

Recent Posts