Is this a rabbit or a duck? What do you see? | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Is this a rabbit or a duck? What do you see?

Is this a rabbit or a duck? Psychologists claim the answer you give to this classic optical illusion says a lot about your brain.

265 comments:

1 – 200 of 265   Newer›   Newest»
Mamapapa said...

I saw the rabbit head first, then the duck head. So, what does that say about my brain?

Anonymous said...

I see both Linda.

Unknown said...

A duck

Pearlie said...

Saw both

Anonymous said...

I see both Linda.

Unknown said...

I see bet9ja...

















Enugu's second shoe designer

Unknown said...

That doesn't even look like a rabbit, its a duck

Anonymous said...

It looks like a rabbit facing right and a duck facing left.

Unknown said...

Obviously it's a duck inside water

Unknown said...

Duck for sure.what is d pay @Linda lol

Cinnamon Apple said...

A vulture

Unknown said...

rabbit

Unknown said...

rabbit
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

I c both, buh I saw d rabbit first

Unknown said...

Google answer...

Unknown said...

Na duck jare......

#PEACEOUT

Unknown said...

It's a Rabbit jur.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

I see both duck n rabbit


...merited happiness

Anonymous said...

rabbit

Festus clem said...

It is rabdock

STERN said...

BOTH

Davido's driver said...

A witch

Unknown said...

its a definitely a duck....... gbam

Unknown said...

Rabbit!

Anonymous said...

Duck jor

Unknown said...

It's a duck really.

Unknown said...

I see both

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Duck

Adaobilinda her sexcellency said...

Rabbit

Unknown said...

Rabbit





PEPSI ADDICT

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...looks more of a rabbit to me...hi linda!

Unknown said...

A duck looking at it from another angle





PEPSI ADDICT

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Rabbit!

TOUCH OF RAY said...

It is a Ducbbit (rabbit plus duck). Those psychologist get brain issue themselves. What sort of test is this?

Unknown said...

Both

Unknown said...

A Rabit!!!

Unknown said...

A duck nahhh,dey don carry come abi

lizzy said...

My answer is thus... A duck doesn't sink it self into water, it stays on d surface, a rabbit could go into a water... But not so deep.. Saying its a rabbit in a water, keeps me asking bout its sensitive nostrils, being missing.... And if its a duck.. Hmmm d beak aint well shaped... So I conclude by saying its a rabbit...

LOLLIPOP said...

i see a duck... first time commenting.

Ohiren Erimiakhena said...

It's a Nonsense Rabbit.

CELEB said...

rabbit behind, duck in front. scientics dont know shit!

linda's bestie said...

Duck

talk2frankky said...

Kpukpuyekpe and rabbit.

Mmakheim said...

Rabbit /Duck

Nzekwe Ezinne said...

it is a duck

Unknown said...

Enter your comment...it's a dubbit as in duck rabbit. odikwa egwu.

Chaweetee_Slim said...

Rabbit

Unknown said...

Both

Unknown said...

Its both a duck and a rabbit

Victor Kachi said...

Duck.
.
.
For Latest free browsing cheat on all networks, Kindly visit my blog here

Anonymous said...

Na Rabbit now, na breeze blow the ear backward.
Mummy Tairat.

Anonymous said...

It is a duck

Anonymous said...

That's a rabbit

Anonymous said...

Nice try Linda but its definitely a duck! First, no whiskers around the area that should be the rabbit's mouth, second the ears are not where rabbit's ears should be and third you can see the duck's nostrils on the beak. Gotcha!

Anonymous said...

Both

Anonymous said...

Both when you look from both left and right

Anonymous said...

Both rabbit and duck if you look from both sides

Unknown said...

A duck

Olaaliu said...

Both

Anonymous said...

Both rabbit and duck if you look from both sides

Unknown said...

It's a RABBIT.

chidi akachukwu said...

Looks like a rabbit but am not sure...Believe

chidi akachukwu said...

Looks like a rabbit but am not sure...Believe

Anonymous said...

@ First sight is rabbit




















































































































!brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere

Royal Queen said...

I can see a duck

Unknown said...

Both

me2m said...

Duck

Unknown said...

Both

Max Milan said...

It is a ducked-rabbit... I wonder what this answer has said about my brain according to the psychologists...
"His brain is so visually artistic"

#JustSayingOh!
#TooBusyToSeekAttention
#TheyCallMe__EL~Mysterio

Unknown said...

Its a duck

Roseberry said...

Duck inside water

Unknown said...

I see a Ram

Unknown said...

since its a painting, I c d both

Unknown said...

My lady. That is a duck

Mufliat said...

I think its a duck because a rabbits ear is right beside one another and this doesnt look like it .



#Hajia Mufliat

Anonymous said...

Rabbit

Anonymous said...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rabbit-duck-answer-optical-illusion-7368773

Oga give credit now..you have started again with your copy copy with no credit.this time e don dey too much

Luciana Chinda said...

I don't know

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...It's a rabbit

Shollyola said...

rabbit

Black Belle said...

I see both

kudosdee said...

u fit call am the 2 but na rabbit becos the place that look like duck mouth is the rabbit ear so na rabbit i choose

happy mum said...

Rabbit

Unknown said...

Ducrab

Mab said...

It's a duck

Anonymous said...

Duck? Obviously.... Rabbit... Cos of d 'says a lot about ur brain'

Unknown said...

Can I say both?

Unknown said...

If u look from both directions it's both a duck n rabbit buh I wld say it's a duck bcos ducks stay on water most times

Topmost said...

Linda na duck oooo

I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

A duck

Unknown said...

It's a duck

Anonymous said...

A duck

Olusola said...

rabbit

Unknown said...

Looking leftward its a duck
Looking rightward its a rabbit

oluwaseun said...

It's a rabbit.

Unknown said...

I see both..

Unknown said...

It's a rabit!!

Unknown said...

Its a duck.. A rabbit's ear isn't dat narrow.. Its always a wide one

Unknown said...

Rabbit

teeteesvirginhair@yahoo.com 100% unprocessed hair 2years guarantee UK said...

I see both

Anonymous said...

Is a rabbit, is not a duck because the eye is not facing the beck.

Prosper said...

Closer to duck than rabbit.


God is great.

Anonymous said...

Is not a duck because the eye is not facing d beck, is a rabbit.

Bbt said...

It's a duck.

Anonymous said...

Its a rabbit, there is a strong wind blowing the rabbit's ear backward making it look like a duck from the right side.

dolapo said...

it's actually both..if u look at it from d left u c a duck and if u look at it from d right u c a rabbit

Bbt said...

Duck

Anonymous said...

Duck na

Anonymous said...

Is not a duck because the eye is not facing d beck, its a rabbit.

cookiemillz said...

Enter your comment...duck

Anonymous said...

Duck na

Anonymous said...

is a rabbit

Anonymous said...

is a rabbit not duck

Anonymous said...

is a rabbit not duck

TEEMAHDEE said...

I can see a duck

Anonymous said...

is a rabbit not duck, becz d eye is not facing d beck.

realmum said...

Duck ooooo
Yes na so

Unknown said...

Dis 1 na rabbit...............nt duck



















~PICK UP D CALL~

Anonymous said...

is a rabbit not duck

Anonymous said...

A rabbit.

Anonymous said...

is a rabbit not duck

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...its a bleeping duck

Nenyechi said...

Like dey know wats going on in ma brain

ajagbawa said...

A rabbit.

Kc said...

Duck

test said...

The picture doesn’t change, but your brain interprets it in two different ways.

When you look at something, your eye and brain must decide what it is in a split second. Your brain makes a ‘best guess’ and usually gets it right.

But this picture is ambiguous. Your brain can’t decide which is the best ‘best guess’, so the picture appears to flip between the two options.

Whether you see the rabbit or the duck partly depends on where you look. Looking at the eye / bill provides strong evidence for the duck, whereas looking more to the right of the picture provides strong evidence for the rabbit, so that is who you see.

Unknown said...

It's a fucking duck

Unknown said...

it's a dock

Unknown said...

Duck

Unknown said...

I see both. Allahu Akbar

Unknown said...

For window blinds, wallpaper and curtain please call 08160856785.

Unknown said...

Enter your comment...Glaring frm the left, its a duck but on right, its a rabbit. But sincerely speaking, rabbit was d first 2 cut my mind.

Anonymous said...

It's a rabuck!!

starshine said...

Its a rabbit 🐰

dfim said...

There's no right or wrong to this. Whatever you see, that's it. It's actually both

Ozy said...

I see a duck.

dfim said...

There's no right or wrong to this. Whatever you see, that's it. It's actually both

MummyChristmas said...

Duck

Anonymous said...

It's a wabbit

Anonymous said...

😉..wabbit that needs cawwots

Anonymous said...

Duck!

Anonymous said...

it's an abstract drawing. @lilisconcept

JudeDdude said...

I see both, but saw rabbit first

Ene said...

It's a duck lindodo

Anonymous said...

I see both!

Anonymous said...

Both

Unknown said...

It's a Rabbit. The ear is not a break because of its coarseness and shape.

Uwa said...

Saw a rabbit before i saw the duck.so wats the explanation

Unknown said...

I see them both.. duck and rabbit. just opposite of the pix shows the other

Anonymous said...

Why the half story? Says what about your brain? I see both.

Unknown said...

This is a duck

Mo said...

Looks like both. But I will settle for duck!!

Unknown said...

Duck.


mousa mie-mie

Orenuga said...

Na rabbit

Anonymous said...

I saw both

Unknown said...

Even bfr opening d pic I knew it was a rabit

Unknown said...

But it looks like a Rabbit



mousa mie-mie

Unknown said...

A duck

Anonymous said...

Awe...give credit to the site you copied abi stole content. You don't have exclusive right to this story, I guess you know how to print on picture you have people send you.how shameful.....

Anonymous said...

It's a rabiduck

Anonymous said...

Definitely a rabbit

Unknown said...

Rabbit


POPULAR LIB READER!

Unknown said...

I see both, and what does it say about me?

Unknown said...

Lindo you better answer me o

Samuel Akpan said...

It's a rat,but Linda what z dat,you tell us cos:: ((it is well with my soul((

mistreSs no.1 said...

Its paradigm.Goes to show how people see things differently. Some may have seen a duck on first sight and vice versa.I for one initially saw a duck but on a closer look, the rabbit showed up.So except the psychologists could say for certain,how it tells on ones brain,,,,i'd advice they sshararahere.# inodega'svoice.lol

IBRO said...

Duck

Unknown said...

Rabbit of coz

Unknown said...

Rabbit

Unknown said...

Omalicha Linda happy val, but did is a rabbit

Anonymous said...

It's both a rabbit n a duck

Anonymous said...

I see both duck and rabbit

Unknown said...

Omalicha linda happy val, but this is a rabbit nah

Unknown said...

A duck

ever&.. said...

I think its a duck

360Onfleek! said...

Duck.......... I think

Unknown said...

Its a rabit ...its ear is looking lyk a ducks mouth

Yinx said...

It's a duck cuz rabbit doesn't swim

Unknown said...

Duck

Unknown said...

Rabbit

Unknown said...

I see both

Anonymous said...

It's a Duckabbit lol

Adefidipe Ezekiel Olaolu Sunday said...

It's a rabbit 🐰

Unknown said...

Rabbit

Unknown said...

A RABBIT CANNOT have its TWO HEARS in s drawing on ONE SIDE.
The DUCK'S BEAK are open!!!

Unknown said...

Duck

Unknown said...

The RABBIT CANNOT have its TWO EARS ON ONE SIDE in a drawing.
The DUCK'S BEAK is open here!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a Rabbit

Unknown said...

Both rabbit and duck.

Anonymous said...

Duck linda

Unknown said...

A duck. What biz has a rabbit got with water?

Anonymous said...

A duck

Unknown said...

Duck

Anonymous said...

I can see both

Unknown said...

All I see is a duck #Shikena..LINDA OBSERVE CAREFULLY

Anonymous said...

It's a duck .......@duni

Anonymous said...

I see both

Unknown said...

Perception is the key to understanding

Unknown said...

Both,I first saw a rabbit by the right and duck by the left.

Unknown said...

It is both a rabbit and a duck, it all depends on the perspective you choose to view it from...

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 265   Newer› Newest»

Recent Posts