MTN Project Fame Gossipmonger - Beyond what you see on TV | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 7 September 2012

MTN Project Fame Gossipmonger - Beyond what you see on TV

 
Every week, y'all will be getting a recap of the 2012 MTN Project Fame show from the Project Fame Gossip Monger (Not me).  Below is what she has to share with you this week...enjoy!
I hurriedly ran into the E-Centre compound- yes the one at Yaba. I ran stylishly (not wanting people to get the drift) because I was already running late for my movie. And you won’t believe who I saw.
I saw someone who looked like Adetoun from Project Fame and I was going to swear the lady was her twin sister, just then I saw Ayo, Marvellous and the rest and I didn’t know when I asked ‘What is happening here?’

“The MTN Project Fame Contestants came to meet and greet their fans. Isn’t that awesome?” Answered a lady from the bursting crowd.

“Cool” I said trying my best not to  show off my excitement. Unknown to me, the beautiful contestants were having a “meet and greet” session with their fans at the popular hub and since I was a PF faithful myself I decided to stay.

While I was still there trying to play it cool while internally my body was reacting  from the shock of seeing my favorite contestant in person (Wonder who that is. Your guess is as good as mine) I watched the contestants mount the stage one after the other and before I knew what was happening, I had to find a good position because fans and friends were hovering all around for the perfect ‘viewing position’.

WHOA. They sang, some croaked,  some did a little bit of both. Then afterwards, onlookers like me were called to dance on the stage. Did I dance? For where? Will they pay me? But apparently other onlookers didn’t share my sentiments as they mounted the stage and at one point threatened to bring it down with their dance moves. Expectedly some people actually could dance whilst the others  errrrrrmmmm let’s put that in another post.  MTN too was on hand to give the hot steppers and madt (yes!! mad with a t)  movers  gifts for their efforts which made me feel like maybe I too should have mounted that stage *sad face*.

With my hopes for watching a movie totally dashed  I decided  I might as well enjoy myself. Luckily for me just standing there was my FAVORITE  contestant and yes he is a HE…   And so that’s how we got talking about the academy, his expectations, experiences and everything  ( Using skills only a woman knows I was able to get him all to myself without  ‘outside interference’). And at the end of the chat we took pictures. ( Did he take my number? now that’s for me to know and for you to wonder about *kanyeshrug* ) The picture is my screen saver now. *wink wink*. 

Guess where I branched shortly after? That MTN shop at E-Centre, you know I had to stack loads of cards to keep my errrmm…contestant in the academy.

Now tell me, who is your favorite contestant? Remember to text their unique number to 306. And in case you don’t have one yet, feel free to vote for mine. Their numbers are on the picture above. Let the best guy/girl win (hopefully my contestant) J.

MTN Project Fame Broadcast Schedule


 Days of the Week
NTA
AIT
Soundcity
ONTV

Monday to Friday
5-5.30pm
7-7.30pm*
7.30-8pm
8.30-9pm

Saturday (omnibus)
N/A
12.30-1.30pm
11am-12pm
11am-12pm

Saturday
6-7pm
5-6pm
8-9pm
8.30-9.30pm

Sunday
3.30-5pm
5.30-7pm
7.30-9pm
8.30-10pm

19 comments:

Warri Girl said...

Smart funny chic, just like myself.

Warri Girl

Anonymous said...

Nice write up, bloggers should learn to write like this lady, very interesting. Linda....go for training under her joor *tongue out*

Unknown said...

Really interesting.......

African Sweetheart said...

Number 10, looks cute.
Check out my blog beautifuls! xx

http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

AJ said...

Funny....like the write up...I will try and watch this season to end...

lolz! Pls, meet Mr and Mrs Rude here...www.ahdaizy.wordpress.com. http://wp.me/2f9On

Anonymous said...

Is the E-center Ozone???

Anonymous said...

Funny bt nice

Unknown said...

Damn! creative marketing

Anonymous said...

Dats all????? Datz JU̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ ALL????...
Mschew!!! To think dat i read it to d end cos i tot U̶̲̥̅̊ had gist!.

Anonymous said...

U guys think smone just wrote it 4 Linda mtchewwwwwwww bush peeps
A̷̷̴̐͠ pro wrote 4 mtn,,all na advert
U think linda wll post mtn advert 4 free?????

Anonymous said...

I ain't voting for anyone that was how I voted several times for Monica Ogah last year meanwhile this year I ran into her and she gave me the attitude(snubbed me) no voting for any one their families should vote for them

Anonymous said...

Uninteresting gist

Eya Ayambem said...

Sorry about the attitude. They go thru a lot of pressure and stress to remain relevant.

NotAloneEntertainment said...

Looking For UnderGround Kings and Queens - Click - http://notaloneentertainment.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Linda, o ti gbowo abi.. Issorait

Anonymous said...

No 8 jor.

Anonymous said...

Chei! Linda u no crious,very creative in deed . A cool short story wit advent. Its really rich in Catchin ur aud attention.

Anonymous said...

Nice one

Akinkunmi said...

Please no one should miss this opportunity. Check this link out:
http://earn4invite.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=128559

Recent Posts