“Make I Yan U” LNC drops “Yama Yama” | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 3 September 2012

“Make I Yan U” LNC drops “Yama Yama”

As a follow up to his debut single, “Make I Yan U” LNC drops “YAMA YAMA” This feel good party tune written and produced by LNC, further explores the youngsters knack for brilliant word play and catchy melodies. “YAMA YAMA” has already been tagged a club banger by some highly respected industry heads. “YAMA YAMA” likens the giddy feeling of falling in love to that obtained from an alcoholic high.

The single is expected to drop this Friday...go to MMusicNigeria to read more

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have d feeling hrs Linda's artist

G said...

Hey, dnt know U̶̲̥̅̊!

Anonymous said...

LNC - we are still feeling Make I yan U, u for wait na before dropping another song

Anonymous said...

we dey wait for your yama yama

Anonymous said...

@G, lnc is a producer that I have known for years and trust me he is talented, but at end of the day I dont know you either

Jozzy said...

Oh dis is what everyone was tweeting yesterday, well i give him one thing he has tongues wagging already..Lets hope the single is meets the hype..His 1st joint wasnt bad tho..

Anonymous said...

LNC can u really top Make I Yan U? Coz thats still my fav track of yours, fyi i have been following ur career since i saw you with Dj Neptunes..All the best

Anonymous said...

why do girls like to ask #yamayama questions like:why are you so obsessed with this game, does arsenal pay u for being a fan,#yamayama question..Do i ask u why u wacth The Kardashian's Mscheeww!!

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing YamaYama on my Timeline yesterday....If its L.N.C I'm sure i wont be disappointed. I'm waiting.

Recent Posts