Plus size model Ashley Graham covers Elle Canada and she seems to have lost some weight | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 3 September 2016

Plus size model Ashley Graham covers Elle Canada and she seems to have lost some weight

Ashley Graham, 28 shot to fame after becoming the first plus size model to cover Sports Illustrated and now she has bagged yet another magazine cover. She is pictured on the cover of the October issue of ELLE Canada and she seems to have lost a lot of weight. In the issue, she opened up about her weight, learning disability, why she chose to hold off on sex with her husband until after marriage and her determination to help women gain control of their body image.

Graham has been married to her husband, Justin Ervin, for six years. He lives in Los Angeles and works as a cinematographer, while Ashley still lives in NYC.
She said of her relationship with her husband:
"I know I'm with a man who loves and respects me," explains Graham, who also reveals she didn't have sex with her husband until after they married. "When I was growing up, my parents always told me, 'Don’t have sex until you’re married,' so I was like, 'Okay, I'm going to go out and have a ton of sex.' But then an ex-boyfriend made me realize that I need to respect my body and I need to have a man respect my body." "It’s not for everybody, but, in order for that to happen for me, I needed to not have sex [again] until I was married," she adds. "My husband and I waited; call me crazy, but it worked. Our sex is amazing! He respected me more because I wasn’t willing to just give it up. I tell my friends to wait three months. Just see if he can wait. If he can, he’s a good guy. And, again, it’s not for everybody, but for me it was great. It’s something I’m actually really proud of."



Ashley as a Plus size model
Watch her work out video below:
A video posted by A S H L E Y G R A H A M (@theashleygraham) on


27 comments:

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Good for her


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

Seen.

Anonymous said...

I know iv always loved her dats my own

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful now...her husband must be a good man to ve waited until after marriage

Unknown said...

Seen!

Unknown said...

Naked posts is what is being promoted these days the end times are right on us

Unknown said...

She surely lost some weight. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

She has really reduced

Unknown said...

Why did she loose weight? Stay true to a cause ,if you know you'll go back to what people see as beautiful and sexy, then no need trying to be different or change the way people see thing's. Sell out.

Unknown said...

Good for her

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Hi awesome people, order now for your virgin cold pressed coconut oil it's utilities are limitless. When I mean Virgin, I mean pure from mother earth and very affordable. For more info on how to get it call and whatsapp us on 07032612007  or bbm on 2B4B527B

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ok,nice one. She really lost weight









Lib addict#just passing#

Unknown said...

She lost some belly fat.... The Butt is still large.. Overall she is amazing..... In-between why deny her self sex with a guy to uses toy? Hope her husband was using toys as her during those celibate period...











............ Liber maniac.........

Unknown said...

lovely






































Stop wasting money on data. Get free browsing cheats on all network @ basicloaded.blogspot.com

Wfb Prince Abidogun said...

Issokay.

Who Has The Hottest Baby Mama – Wizkid, Olamide Or Davido? (Photos)

[Must Read] Some Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Kiss Daniel

Yetty k said...

For her to have lost weight,den she s bothered about what people say

International Student said...

Is she still a plus size model?

Kindly visit www.lifeofanafricanstudentabroad.blogspot.com

as I share my journey to being an International Student. If you've ever had the dream, trust me it's possible

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE








AUNTY LINDA 👩

Genny's Blog said...

Beautiful!







says, Genevieve.

Unknown said...

Which Kain weight?
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Wow... #Cool

Anonymous said...

U are stupid always talking abt end time why nt kill urself and end ur own time

BJ Bonji said...

Pretty face and an amazing figure. On point in all respects - boobs, hips, butt etc
Just what I need at home

BJ Bonji said...

Pretty face and an amazing figure. On point in all respects - boobs, hips, butt etc
Just what I need at home.

Anonymous said...

I agree

Unknown said...

At anon 3:57 hahaha calm down. It is good to be conscious about rapture lol.





#Somebody must to love me tonyt!

Recent Posts