The actress shared sweet photos of her daughter, Ochade Marguerite Victoria on Instagram today with the caption:
"Happy #6Months to my Little Princess, #OchadeMargueriteVictoriaRaccah #LilMissOch you have brought so much sunshine & love into our lives. Your beautiful smile melts hearts. Even as a baby, you have the warmest personality of anyone I have ever met. I thank GOD for you #MyAngel and I will forever thank him for blessing me with you & your brother #Bam. Thanks for making my job as a mum very easy #MummyLovesYou #BamLove".

40 comments:
Aunty Linda plus check your mail box
As small as she is you cut her hair
Aww nice
Cute!!
Motherhood and d joy that comes there in.
beautiful child
Cute smile
Ok
Such a cutie!
So adorable&lovely............
Oluwa answer my call.......
~PICK UP D CALL~
I so much love kids.....buh God aimn't give me 1
~PICK UP D CALL~
So beautiful.
.
.
For Latest free browsing cheat on all networks, Kindly visit my blog here
Adorable
Ok that's good
!brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere
So cute !!!
Damolia.DEW
Beautiful daughter from a pretty mum... Obviously looks like her dad...
#TooBusyToSeekAttention
#TheyCallMe__EL~Mysterio
Awe...give credit to the site you copied abi stole content. You don't have exclusive right to this story, I guess you know how to print on picture you have people send you.how shameful
AWWWWW! Pretty little Angel, so adorable.Muah
Ok
She is cute...Believe
She's Really adorable.
@Lindaikeji No. I FAN
Issokay. Seen
Thus baby is 3 fine
Cute little girl
... Merited happiness
handsome.......... Linda takenote
Oh wen! She is still very much beautiful
She's beautiful
Thank God.
Happy valentine. http://dollarcell.com/?ref=117314
Hbd
Cute
Super Mum! Adorable Daughter!
Cute baby.
#Linda'spal
What a beauty!!!
Lovely
Okay
#Hajia Mufliat
Cute..
Cute. Linda observe!
Oya we don see ur fine small sisi... dee
sweet
May God continue to protect her
Post a Comment