Olajumoke (ex-breadseller) celebrates Valentine with stunning new photos
This has always been her destiny. She has the body of a model and can even pose like a pro...so happy for her. Beautiful photos of bread seller turned model, Jumoke Orisaguna, from her first paying modelling Job for April By Kunbi - A female apparel brand by Olakunbi Oyelese.
Photos taken by Frank Ugah.
Makeup by Christine Signatures. See more photos after the cut...
Lmfao... na real ex bread seller,she looks stunning + I know hajiya Linda will chock us with this girl matter daily. So happy for her new life,God grace!
There is a God that truly answers prayers...who was there when she or her mother was labouring in prayers night&day? Now see the end result...Never stop praying Α̲̅πϑ keep working
She is got good structure,walking is a great exercise. Let a Gym house accommodate her since she has stopped hawking for her not to over blossom out of modelling career.
I MUST CONFESS, I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING THIS STORY..WOW...SEEMS IT REALLY THE TRUTH..BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE GRADUAL TRANSFORMATION FRM PAKO TO tush.. BABA GOD ABEG LOCATE ME THIS YEAR FROM THIS BLESSING AND FAVOR YOU GRANTED YOUR DAUGHTER OLAJUMOKE.AMEN
Your facial makeup cannot give you an enduring beauty but your inner beauty will give you an enduring makeup.Your winner beauty is the reflection of the glory of God in the inside of you.
Her natural beauty is a big plus for heart ......even from her looks and captivating smile I can see she as a heart of Gold .....oluwa answer my call too....amen .
Please, please, drop the "bread~seller" appellation already. She is now a model & so, in my view, should be referred to as such. Fantastic shots, by the way.
124 comments:
God has blessed her. But I hope they won't take advantage of you. Na so E dey start.
Wow! Stunning
LIB ADDICT#just passing#
Grass to grace
God has blessed her. Wait does she even know what valentine is? But I hope they won't take advantage of you. Na so E dey start.
Lmfao... na real ex bread seller,she looks stunning + I know hajiya Linda will chock us with this girl matter daily. So happy for her new life,God grace!
The appeal of this girl was her natural beauty.
She shone through like a thousand diamonds.
She has now been 'transformed' into a regular model- heavily made up etc.
What of the management of her new found role, her relationships etc.
She needs to be helped to manage her new found lot in life.
Shikena!
Looking nice
Na suffer make her lean like this o, see as God con use am change. Her destiny. Na wa!
Happy for her. Waiting for my own turn of blessing. Aunty Linda pls accept my request
Future Cadet says So
Nice. She looks better when she doesn't smile tho.
Research Shows That Most Women are Either Lesbians or Bisexual
There is a God that truly answers prayers...who was there when she or her mother was labouring in prayers night&day? Now see the end result...Never stop praying Α̲̅πϑ keep working
So beautiful.
'Ex-breadseller" lmao!
This hair ages her. Not a very flattery over all look
nice1
Yeahhh so cute!d last pic fine pass.....
From bread seller to bread winner. VIA 3343B337
Great stuff. So what's her current worth? She could be worth N500m in publicity now. Depends on branding and marketing strategy. Who is het agency?
Beautiful
Very beautiful lady...no lie
Look at that
She's pretty
... Merited happiness
Wow!
U never know which way God chooses to bless U. She's beautiful after all.
Gorgeous
Mysterious wonder!
It now all about her, what about her husband & kids. Lady don't be carried away, remember that family is first.
Beautiful :-)
I'm so happy for her.
Abeg make we hear word
E Don do shuu?
Just like lupitas time, Na so una worry our ear so taay! We Don hear Nwa agege bread. We go run for jumoke?
Lucky girl and a good example of God's wonders& fulfillment of his words"I will bless whom I want to bless and conjure things out of nothing.
She's pretty Congratulations to her once more
Are u sure I won't start selling bread
Wow.
Destiny can never be changed..LINDA OBSERVE CAREFULLY
Dis babe na mother of two wey dey sell bread, i Dont believe it. Damn she is lovely.
I won't deny, so so beauriful
beautiful.....
Beautiful woman I thank God for ur life. Chicaly49@gmail.com
Awwww
Wow she is really stuning.
Wow she is really stuning.
Cool
OMG!she looks great..
WOW! Stunning
Enter your comment...so pretty
Lovely.
Beautiful.
@Lindaikeji No. I FAN
She go well
All in his time......
Lagos boys........STAY AWAY OH!
Lovely
Enugu's second shoe designer
Hmmm... d stylist couldn't do justice to the hair abi? She can be more pretty n well styled, so get on it guys and stop doing lazy man work
She is a natural beauty pls spoil it with too much make up
The last pix nailed it
BeautifuL :)
Damolia.DEW
Omg she looks beautiful
Happy for yea...Believe
She's gorgeous
Nice!!!! I also thank the people involved in this transformation. God lead me to my breakthrough ...
i tap from your blessing.
Nawaooo...
Nwatakiri agege bread anafelugokwa o
She's On Unique Point!
Almighty GOD shall connect LIB Fans wit d Lifter of their heads by d power in d blood of Jesus
She looks like more like Rihanna in the 1st and 4th pics í ½í¸í ½í¸í ½í¸í ½í¸í ½í¸í ½í¸
2016..Jummy's year
Linda omg stop the bread seller. We know who she is. Damn
Na wao!
Wow amazing
Lovely so api 4 her
Nice job Jummy. We love you.
#Linda'spal
She has a banging body...Go girl
God Eva faithful
She is a queen
Beautiful angel
She looks amazing!! May she never forget where she is coming from.
Lovely pics...
My view not urs!!!!
Ok nah..
She is got good structure,walking is a great exercise. Let a Gym house accommodate her since she has stopped hawking for her not to over blossom out of modelling career.
I tap into ur grace.
Happy valentine. http://dollarcell.com/?ref=117314
Nice! Must you put, ex bread seller?
I tap into ur grace.
Happy valentine. http://dollarcell.com/?ref=117314
Being at the right place at the right time. What a meeting with her ordained helper. God bless you Ty Bello and congratulations to you Olajumoke.
Cute
#Hajia Mufliat
Oh my wow... she's perfect
She looks good.
Nice Go girl
Beautiful...I love the jumpsuit
The pic ain't that clear
"Ex-Breadseller"??? she has a name please... everyone has a past abeg!!!
Noted
Olisa thank u
I MUST CONFESS, I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING THIS STORY..WOW...SEEMS IT REALLY THE TRUTH..BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE GRADUAL TRANSFORMATION FRM PAKO TO tush.. BABA GOD ABEG LOCATE ME THIS YEAR FROM THIS BLESSING AND FAVOR YOU GRANTED YOUR DAUGHTER OLAJUMOKE.AMEN
She is one of the luckiest person on the planet earth. Getting help when she wasn't expecting it.
Beautiful
She's stunning!!!!
Awwwwww!!! She's btfl.
Favour me Lord Jesus
She look so beautiful. God don open her book.
Sipping my hennessy
Your phone is bad... Sorry
Bad belle don start be this. Nija people you don't day show yourself
Your facial makeup cannot give you an enduring beauty but your inner beauty will give you an enduring makeup.Your winner beauty is the reflection of the glory of God in the inside of you.
Extraordinary God doing extraordinary things.Agbanilagbatan.congrats olajumoke the super model
Gorgeous... dee
She looks really nice
Once there is life there is hope. This God is too good.
I agree linda its her destiny
cool pics
I see it! I see it finally!!! Yea she's got it.
Good one congratulations to her well deserved!!!
hnmmm God has really turned her life around. NTA news line even carried her story..
More grace to her.
Linda mee k'anyi fu anya! @uchemacj
Her natural beauty is a big plus for heart ......even from her looks and captivating smile I can see she as a heart of Gold .....oluwa answer my call too....amen .
Cute
More Instagram followers for you
the story from grass to grace
So beautiful
Please, please, drop the "bread~seller" appellation already. She is now a model & so, in my view, should be referred to as such. Fantastic shots, by the way.
Really stunning!!
wow,she's such a natural!
She's a natural
http://cooly-tips.blogspot.com.ng/2015/12/6-easy-steps-to-making-money-under.html
linda, a senator is a senator, no ex senator .pls a bread seller is a bread seller forget the packaging
She's more beautiful without heavy makeups.
Poverty is still killing you and you're laughing idiot
after two kids she's really meant for this. am happy for her.
GBAM
Post a Comment