I thought he said that he was owing some millions now he is boasting about Zuckererg investing in him. Kanye is not creative to me at all. He is a noise maker and his beef with Kalifah has ruin his image among those who are upright. Maybe even bought twitter fan, who knows!!!
Am beginning to get worried for Kanye.....next tin now na drug over dose or he kills himself....cos it's like his fighting some MAD ass personal Demons...and dey keep typing all dem crazy stuff on twitter HOLY WATER FOR KANYE WEST PLSZZZZ! ............Anyone???
I still love this guy!!!....hyping and feeling urself is allowed!!!....haters, linda and the rest ....free kanye ...he loves and adore himself !..that's what I think y'all should do!
85 comments:
Bi*ch nigg please!
Bi*ch nigga please!
Lolz seriously ooo!!!d tin don too much
This crazy man. I like his confidence
stop hating linda.. fool
Lol @seize his laptop. Dude can like to yan dust
... Merited happiness
Lol...celebrated mad man
He just wants to be talked about... He is new on Twitter so what do you expect
I guess Kanye has finally gone coo-coo.
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA?
His cousin stole his laptop from him once. He had to pay $250,000 to get it back. At least, thats what he says on this his new album.
"Seize his laptop" hehehehehe, that is just rude! Like the idea tho.
Arrogant idiot. Same way he said Tupac is overrated and he's greater than pac. Who listens to the pompous stonehead sef
Linda he said greatest living artiste. MJ is not a living artiste. Make una leave Kanye alone na. It's allowed to hype yourself jare.
Na play play madness take dey start. Kanye needs mental evaluation since those fashion rubbish I knew it was coming slowly
The guy is freaky me out this days what they hell is he tweeting I think he is high on drugs this days..LINDA OBSERVE CAREFULLY
O chineke! Kanye again?
LIB ADDICT#just passing#
OYO
Shuu....Linda you harsh o.... 350 billion naira....
He's just deceiving himself. Odeoshe
Deluded fuck
Make sure even if they end up returning the laptop but not the charger.
Lol he is officially mad
Kanye need to wake up from his dream asap.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥
Dreamer.
In my opinion he may be the greatest living artist! Ultralight beams is fire! That is song of the year! And one of my best of all time!
You don't say?
Kanye ur falling my hands lately. What's happening to you?
@Lindaikeji No. I FAN
Kanye has lost it
He talks more than a lady
And worse is dey are all lies and unreasonable talk
That is the kardashian course working..
Miss Freeborn!!
C oooo
Hez now talking to much..
Too much data subscription. Mtchew
......
Enugu's second shoe designer
The Guy is high on some Cheap Weed I gess !!!
Damolia.DEW
The Guy is high on some Cheap Weed I gess !!! And try ad pay ur personal debt since $1billion has been invested into your ideas .
Damolia.DEW
Seriously am nt a FAN ; but Trust me Bro Kanye I jst hv to wake u up from ur sleep cz u prty Far away from being call the Greatest ...
Damolia.DEW
Lol...Linda he uses he's phone to tweet crap...that nigga needs serious help...someone needs to fuck his style up..he's doing too much
Kanye now has diarrhea of the mouth gradually becoming Donald trump
Na madness now oooo
Lol linda why would you want to do that. Anyway for kenye west,I would say talk is cheap. More instagram followers for him...Believe
Lol.i said it. That guy gets higher on something i cant place my fingers on as the days go by.
Iv been hearing, Kanye kanye.... Abeg who's dat?
Answer d question ueself linda, leave him alone to say his mind, he doesn't knw u
he tweets too much...
Lol... he's just kidding I guess
I thought he said that he was owing some millions now he is boasting about Zuckererg investing in him. Kanye is not creative to me at all. He is a noise maker and his beef with Kalifah has ruin his image among those who are upright. Maybe even bought twitter fan, who knows!!!
Grandiose. Lolz
#Linda'spal
E don start again. High on kim's ass hole after being fingered
Lol. 2pac nko. The old kanye is dead
Like play like play, thos guy don de kolo... D kardashians hv don it again
Maumau
I wish someone wud just take d laptop ooo lolzzzz..... and taken to a rehab first
Good luck to you
I am not a music person but kanye best artist?
He should dream on.
#Hajia Mufliat
Linda, did u hear what kanye's co-writer tweeted about him..check it out though. HE IS ERODING MENTALLY, gradually.
Yes Linda, someone really needs to seize it...imagine this confuse guy ooo...mtecwww
Morning Linda
A good way to be in the news
Were is it I got Ya
Hmmmmm.....i think breeze has entered his head. Kim pls do ur work.
Agreed. Kanye is so hype and no bite. Never ever played or heard any of his tracks. What's the mist popular track he's done? Can't recall.
This Kanye guy is just a glorified Vic O.
Kenya I hope you are not on cheap crack. Linda enough of this Kenya tweet. Next please
Sipping my hennessy
Or cancel his data bundle
Dude needs psychriatic evaluation..he's not ok
Kanye too dey talk. Linda observe!
When u re hungry and u dont know....na de kind tins weh go de comot from ur mouth
Laptop n phone lol
delusion of grandeur
Hi Linda,
From all your posts about Kanye West I can see you don't like him. There's some sort of bias in you about.
Just thought to let you know to be more objective when posting.
Kanye West has a lot of confidence in himself and that's how everyone should feel about themselves.
Stop insulting people on social media. Things you can't tell them to their faces. Coward
This guy no dey send @all
Always seeking for attention
Junia Zombie Kardashian, am guessing he knows you, dumb ass.
Make you wonder how Kim keeps up with this fool.
I keep on saying that someone should be monitoring him with a chain at nearest reach.
Linda mee k'anyi fu anya! @uchemacj
Me think Kanye West is begining to loose it....
Kanye has diarrhea of the mouth,he can't be taken seriously.The most controversial African American artist i have ever known.
Okwu aham ga!!!! More Instagram followers for you
Interesting....
kanye is on crack cocaine
Lol! Una harsh o.
Kanye son dey smoke too much these days.
where is my bro, makavelli the don, kanye are you insane,
Am beginning to get worried for Kanye.....next tin now na drug over dose or he kills himself....cos it's like his fighting some MAD ass personal Demons...and dey keep typing all dem crazy stuff on twitter
HOLY WATER FOR KANYE WEST PLSZZZZ! ............Anyone???
Oai
I neva no who dey supply dis guy d weed wey him dey smoke, cos d thing dey too strong for him skull
AJ MAIN BOY...
Why is he talking about himself in the third person?
Dis kanye should just keep quite
Okokobioko! Biko bring chain Maka adighi ama ama ihe onitsha gwara obosi. Kim take note
I still love this guy!!!....hyping and feeling urself is allowed!!!....haters, linda and the rest ....free kanye ...he loves and adore himself !..that's what I think y'all should do!
Post a Comment