Superstory, Domino & Heaven's Gate on iROKOtv for free | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 11 July 2013

Superstory, Domino & Heaven's Gate on iROKOtv for free

iROKOtv launches a thrilling new section of the site that deals strictly with Nigerian & Ghanaian TV programs. You know them for bringing you brand new movies every week and now they are bringing you even more, and the best thing is - It's Free!

What famous and interesting TV series episodes did you miss and always want to complete? Was it Toyin Tomato’s An Eye For An Eye, Suara’s Oh Father Oh Daughter; from Super Story?
 
Check out CatWalq – featuring Monalisa Chinda and two of her fabulous friendsClinic Matters – 3 nurses, a hardworking doctor and a dutiful cleaner, Kalu Ikeagwu and Kate Henshaw’s in the popular Domino to mention a few.
 
Waste no further time, click on the Series section now and see the new and interesting package iROKOtv has for you. An amazing list of TV series for your viewing pleasure! http://irokotv.com/tv

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless Iroko tv...

Anonymous said...

Is that all? Ok I don hear. Be like say news scarcity de today.
I rest my brain

Anonymous said...

WOW!! EVERDAY PEOPLE!! OMG!! sam loco RIP!

Anonymous said...

singin*everyday people..dats you dats me*..lol! :)

Anonymous said...

Kia kia this is good. just wish and hope Jose Mo_Crazy Man as a programme here hahahahaha Linda post my comment o

Unknown said...

a yes 4 me!!! gud 1.......

Anonymous said...

9ice one irokotv I can see u are moving forward keep it up!! Gud job.....easy way to make money with ur phone without u paying anytin it,s totally free, jus visit dis link and regs......http://visitprofit.com/?ref=69743

Anonymous said...

slow news day huh? SDK blog is really making sense

Anonymous said...

Jst passinq by! Post my stuff oh

Unknown said...

Ope o. Who no like free things

Anonymous said...

Linda y can't dis movies b dowloaded on bb fones or even watched?

Anonymous said...

Please I want to know how iroko tv work, like how much data does it consume per movie. Pls...

Anonymous said...

Can we download for free?

Anonymous said...

iroko tv is really becoming very inovative..........we must give it to them

Anonymous said...

I love heaven's gate and I'm watching it now. I remember watching it sunday evenings on NTA.

Anonymous said...

Irokotv, Iroking, who copied who? I'm getting all confused.

Recent Posts