Foodie Weekend! Sophisticated Noodles. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 30 April 2016

Foodie Weekend! Sophisticated Noodles.

There is plain and there is sophisticated noodles, which can you cook? This here is sophisticated, not all those ones that you cook with water and boiled egg and lick plate with your tongue afterwards.

Have you tasted noodles this delicious and colourful? These are one in town, cooked exclusively by a Naija sister. This is how to cook noodles like a 5 star chef. 


This is super dooper noodles for foodie Libers on a lazy weekend.  In the past, everyone referred to them as "Food for children" Today, families serve them as Lunch and dinner sef. If you try this recipe, you'll eat noodles everyday for breakfast, Lunch and dinner. 


Our Foodie Saturday Suggestion Is This Yummy Noodles. Try it.
INGREDIENTS:
4 glasses of Water or more depending on how soupy or dry you want it.
A handful shredded chicken
I medium sized onion bulb for boiling the chicken and adding with vegetables
3 small packs noodles
3 large carrots, I cooked some and left some for garnishing
1 small green pepper
2 small sized tatashey
2 cabbage leaves
1 can sardines
For a step by step Cooking Procedure, Follow the link below.
Happy Foodie Weekend!
Happy Cooking!

Click here for Complete Recipe
Let's eat healthy...

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Dis is new but I love it, thanks! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Me likey.

Unknown said...

Me likey.

Pretty face said...

Wow, yummy, will give it a try

Unknown said...

Nice..



#FINEST

cutestlove said...

This is how I cook my noodles what I don't add is the cabbage...so maybe when next I cook I will add the cabbage.

Unknown said...

Noted.... All this for noodles

Unknown said...

Tiwa should be interested in this.

Unknown said...

.decitoN

Unknown said...

Nice one

Anonymous said...

Na wa o, after eating this, the kind of mess dat will come out ur ass... even CIA will look for you.

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
.
Yummy but i still prefer my ofe ora and pounded yam though no doubt....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITAR***

Unknown said...

Rubbish indomie kor indomie ni

Unknown said...

I'll try it today

bubumelon kiss said...

Abeg let's hear word, everyone uses veg to cook indomie nowadays. Stredded chicken and sardine inside indomie,d ceremony is just too much.am trying to say u can use stredded chicken or sardine instead of both. So DAT method is not new.

Unknown said...

Ok

FRESH said...

All this just to cook indomie? Will it make me taller? Abeg,anyhow wey e come.Fine with me.Afterall,it doesn't last past two hours & I am hungry for proper food.

Eya Ayambem said...

Lindastic, Lindastic. You are too much abeg. Thank you a zillion times.

Unknown said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

noodle is not a healthy food. Why celebrating it making it look like some kind of heart healthy food? lol!! #cholesterolchecks

Anonymous said...

See noodles that I have been preparing since forever I barely take my noodles plain, my family and friends are in on it cos I introduced it to them its no rocket science try it at home anyway u can

amanda uzo said...

Dats how I've been cooking mine.

Recent Posts