Learn the Facts and Myths about Waist Training | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 10 November 2014

Learn the Facts and Myths about Waist Training

Many women battle with their waist and tummy area. It's tough to feel beautiful while in a sexy dress when you are battling with a muffin top or tummy pooch. We at www.shapeyou.com.ng are always reading a lot of incorrect information about waist training. We wanted to give you the facts about our waist trainers.
 
1. WAIST TRAINING WILL IMPROVE POSTURE.


*TRUE*

Waist training is a wonderful way to improve your posture. Many people walk and sit in a hunched over position. Bad posture is hard on the back and spine. Waist trainers promote proper posture.

2. WAIST TRAINING WILL MOVE AROUND AND RE-POSITION MY INTERNAL ORGANS.

 
*MYTH*
Our waist trainers will not change the position of your internal organs. As you waist train, your body will slowly adjust to the waist trainer and shrink in size.
Our waist trainers are effective but, these are not the same extreme waist trainers used during the Victorian Age. Please, be sure to use our size chart. They are completely safe and effective.

3. I WON’T BE ABLE TO BREATHE WHILE WEARING A WAIST TRAINER



*MYTH*
Training your waist will feel restrictive, but you will be able to breathe just fine. Wearing the correct size is the most important part of being comfortable in your waist cincher. A waist trainer that is in good condition will not restrict breathing at all.

4. WAIST TRAINING DOESN’T WORK
*MYTH*
Of course waist training works! Waist training is the process of reducing your waist and tummy area by continual wear. The same methods used in old-fashioned corsets are now updated. You can look fashionable, be comfortable, and slim your waist at the same time. Our firm compression waist trainers will shrink your waist by sweating away your target areas. Our waist trainers will also give you instant satisfaction by reducing your measurements immediately after you put one on.


So there it is, what are you waiting for? Make your dreams come true today with us at www.shapeyou.com.ng
To get the perfect waist trainer for your body type to the experts on BBM or Whatsapp on the following
BBM: 796DB49B, CALL/WHATSAPP: 09098138916
BBM: 7A1E3C21, CALL/WHATSAPP: 09098138528
BBM: 7EF02BDC, CALL/WHATSAPP: 08170986268
BBM: 7A2E9322, CALL/WHATSAPP: 08094218063

Or visit our website at www.shapeyou.com.ngto place an order for
Payment on delivery NATIONWIDE

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shapeyouafrica
And follow us on Instagram: @shapeyouafrica
NB: Distributors wanted nationwide, interested persons should send an email to shapeyouafrica2@gmail.com

49 comments:

Unknown said...

Na advert u wan dey do now bah..less news more adertisement.that one self dey...#YMYB

Unknown said...

Na advert u wan dey do now bah..less news more adertisement.that one self dey...#YMYB

Anonymous said...

linda. you and this waist trainer Sha.

Unknown said...

so you will now be skinny like chinco abi

oilandgasdissertation said...

nice 1

Uche Emma said...

Ok

Anonymous said...

Too costly..... Can't spend a whopping 18000 on this.

Unknown said...

Only God knows how much this people paid linda for advertisement

Anonymous said...

Stop advertising this nonsense, pple shud learn to eat right and exercise

Joy Adeniyi said...

I really should get one. But 10k is not easy to get o. I'll save up for it.

Unknown said...

I think you have posted this before

Check out My Relationship Blog www.jaybeesBlog.Com

Subomi said...

Linda, do you use this thing?

Unknown said...

Oh

BORN TO SHINE!!!

Eugenia said...

Who ever the advert is meant for. I comment ♏Æ” reserve.

Anonymous said...

You guys advertise here everyday yet when they call you, you dont answer your calls. Your sales reps cant follow up on people that have made enquiries. Even to answer bbchat na problem. Keep on advertising, mscheew

Anonymous said...

my own is that people should please do their research before buying this. I would have been a victim of the kim corset which is fake. if not that I did my research. Linda post my comment oo. ppl should know

Unknown said...

If i carry any girl enter room and I find out say him where dis thing I go pursue am outside naked.

If you want to slim down its easy, REDUCE YOUR FOOD INTAKE AND WORKOUT. Lazy things!!!

Unknown said...

ok...


#GodblessNigeria

Anonymous said...

I tut dey were givin free tutorials, mk I try am on my dog. Read Da Big House Comedy Series & Crack Ur Ribs

Unknown said...

Please eat good food, watch your diet and exercise, before you girls will break your ribs with this waist trainers

@MEETD®EALEVANS™ said...

Its d season of waist training...

Anonymous said...

I bought the Kim corset 2 weeks ago it is lovely. The bone in the corset is not too hard and isn't hard on the waist. Overall I recommend. Although the reply is slow but I'm sure its because they are always busy.

Unknown said...

Working out and dieting still remains d best. Waist trainer or watever is called, I see it as stress

Anonymous said...

I love the Kim corset. The bones are not too hard like the type that will injure you and the result is instant.

beezy said...

So true! U ll send mssg n it ll take forever 4 dem to answer u, n wen de do dey ll repeat d questn u answered b4! Work on ur staff biko..very poor!

Anonymous said...

I tried reaching out on bbm to place my order no replies. But I got instant call when I placed my order on the website. I ordered for the kim corset.The package was delivered the next day and I absolutely love the product. Thank you shape you.

Anonymous said...

I mistakenly ordered for the wrong size even though it was my fault they were nice to send me a replacement 4 days later. I will surely recommend them.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine the amount of calls they are getting. I tried to reach them last week but was all the lines were busy. But I went to the website to place an order immediately I got a call to confirm the order and I got it 2 days later in port Harcourt. I paid cash on delivery. I'm happy they offer cash on delivery.

Anonymous said...

I will surely order soon.

Anonymous said...

I combine waist training with workout and balance diet the result is beautiful. Don't just eat a big bowl of EBA everyday and the wear waist trainer and thing magic will happen the result won't be permanent.

Anonymous said...

Were can I get it

Hhhhh said...

Those ppl dat don't eva reply to pings,rubbish!

Hhhhh said...

They ain't serious with business,they don't reply to pings n wen dey do dey are neva nice,cant b wasting my time on them...Rubbish!

Unknown said...

When will thr be promo. I will love to have dis but I'm short of cash

Hhhhh said...

Don't mind them,they ain't serious,it takes them like forever to reply to ping n wen they do they are neva nice

Anonymous said...

Nigerians they can not be satisfied. They always have something to complain about. If you call and they don't answer you, you go to the website and place your order. Coming to LIB to rant will not help your big stomach.

Unknown said...

Its wear not where... I wonda which gal will even agree for u....

Rj Ronnie said...

everybody can easily get $10 on HappyMinerCoupon.Com

Anonymous said...

Linda, pls can a guy use dis waist trainer. Pls reply wt a post to educate willing guys.

hrtmender said...

it works

Anonymous said...

Nonsense people. To pick call na wahala. Respond to wassapp chat sef na problem.

Anonymous said...

Dnt worry I wil go get mine for yaba. I know a very good place they sell it. Very affordable and beautiful. 10k for ordinary corset abi naa waist trimmer. Thank u

Unknown said...

so linda u no gree post my comment

Unknown said...

Please ask the illiterate! Where' your head!
You wia not careful enough to check your spelling! Na waist clincher you go see!

Anonymous said...

They don't reply because you guys don't have anything to buy. Some of you even go as far as sending naked pictures to the poor people. Naija girls i hail o! Yeye

Anonymous said...

This has to be from the seller..if you no promoye your product, who will...hehe

Anonymous said...

Am dia delivery agent here in Enugu
You can order 4 urz and it will b delivered 2 yu
Obitrice4life@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I simply want to tell you that I am new to blogging and absolutely loved you're blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog. You surely come with exceptional articles. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog.
Best waist trainers


Djadai said...

I reocommend for the perfect waist, buy shapewears for men and women online at Insta Curve!

Recent Posts