A DMK Media Studious: Open Casting call for actors (male/female) between the ages of 16 - 65 , for a TV Series. Date : 26th to 27th February. Venue: Oxygen Beauty Spa , Block 66, opposite 45 Road 4th avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja. Time: 9am. For more information call 0809 949 2357 , 0803 304 5312. IG . @fclaydmkmedia
32 comments:
Good luck to participants.
Seen
Kool
NOT INTERESTED.
K!
I wish i could stay longer in Abj
Am goin nxt week. Kah
Nice stuff...
Noticed.
Linda, If you insist on using this white background, change the colour of your header "welcome to linda ikeji's blog" I can't see it against this background. Who dey even manage this your page for you sef?
Hmmmmm
#*karlishah*
Noted
Noted
Cool. I will get in touch with my friend, Joe...He is always looking out for opportunities like this. We all start somewhere.
Do You Have Problems Lasting Long in Bed?
Okay#Lindangwanu#
Nice 1
They will still ask for audition fee. Smh
cool...
Good tip...
Issokay seen, thanks for the info. Linda take note!
Linda pls facebook or google Arisa Paul and help him out on your blog. I'm sure you've seen posts on his situation. Pls help! They don't have to pay you before you publicize it. Pls pls pls do something to help the poor handsome boy being dealt a hand by cancer.
Thanks....I ain't interested....ProudlyDeltan
O!
Seen.
#LIB ADDICT#
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
I have long lost interest though.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
Noted
Oya grap d opportunity now for those dreaming of becoming an actor/ actress
Ok noted!!
Dunamis International Gospel Centre Worship and Wonders night holds tomorrow 26th of February in Area 1 Abuja. Come with anyone who is sick. They will go home with a testimony. This is an invitation for that person im urgent need f refreshing for their soul and quality time in God's presence for a dramatic turnaround. God bless.
From a member full of testimonies.
Nice one.
I will try and attend.
Nice..hope itz real
Please go to school. Can't you read.
dklvdkf
http://www.sprechzimmerev.de
http://www.backaforsresursskola.se/
http://www.misslalasboudoir.co.uk/
http://www.radiofoniskselskab.dk/
http://www.helenaosterlund.se/
[url=http://www.traffikka.co.uk/]Ugg outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.lesboseks.be/]canada goose jas[/url]
[url=http://www.mygaylondon.co.uk/]belstaff outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.misslalasboudoir.co.uk/]timberland outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.solvallaskidstafett.se/]canada goose dam[/url]
ekxdoqx
http://www.giochidipolizia.it/stan-smith-adidas-neonato-871.html
http://www.herdephotos.fr/061-superstar-adidas-femme-blanche-et-verte.html
http://www.asadistribuzione.it/adidas-superstar-blu-e-bianche-239.html
http://www.trioboomerang.nl/nike-huarache-zwart-rood-778.htm
http://www.womenambassadors.it/nike-air-max-ragazza-220.php
[url=http://www.chris-musikbox.de/471-air-presto-ultra-flyknit.php]Air Presto Ultra Flyknit[/url]
[url=http://www.cigarrilloselectronicosmadrid.es/131-nike-huarache-mujer-2016.htm]Nike Huarache Mujer 2016[/url]
[url=http://www.majawallstrom.se/258-nike-air-huarache-khaki.html]Nike Air Huarache Khaki[/url]
[url=http://www.emiliaflorence.se/344-adidas-superstar-färg.php]Adidas Superstar Färg[/url]
[url=http://www.monican.es/336-nike-blazer-2016.html]Nike Blazer 2016[/url]
Post a Comment