Gerard Pique dines with Mark Zuckerberg and his wife in Barcelona
The Barcelona defender shared an image of him enjoying a meal with Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla while they were at Barcelona over the weekend.
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said... . All i see is mark and his wife eating their meal and pique is the waiter... Nothing else.. . . ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
52 comments:
Aww their smiles
I LOVE PIQUE.
Mark and that shirt. I like this man's simplicity.
Na wa for ds oyinbo ppl, is dat a meal infront of them
#*karlishah*
Seen...ProudlyDeltan
Nice one......
Milez
Lovely photo... Double your hustle
OK seen!
Beautiful people...!x
Money makes pple beautiful..... Beautiful pple they ar indeed.
God bless Nigeria
Really nice.
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
All i see is mark and his wife eating their meal and pique is the waiter... Nothing else..
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
Gud
Dat small thing na im be the dinner. Oyinbo people sha! Linda take note!
Mark must be doing a lot to keep his life this simple.
Good for them.
na that small thing for plate be meal?
na that small thing for plate be meal?
Wow....all I see is money
Make them enjoy!
Cool#Lindangwanu#
Big boy...
rich hommies
#LibBadBoy
big boy...
The great achievers, I want to be like you guys.
Sipping my hennessy
Okay
LINDA MY LINDA
They look cute
Lovely
What are they eating? where's the rice? Rich people bruv! smh
Nice
Pique and the bosses' boss (Zuckerberg).
Seen
Good one. Bad defender.
#LIB ADDICT#
Making sense
AJ MAIN BOY...
Noted
Nice, the new baby nko?
Asin ehn
Asin ehn
Wooh,nice one
Hahahaahaaha I wonder
So true
Aww...these humble people!! I lov them
cos he dresses simple doesn't mean he is simple,most are egomaniac, don't allow the outer layer to fool u guys.
Cuteeee
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Dat is y dere belle isn't as big as ur bf's own. Dey r not hungry
Seen. Linda observe!
Money is good.
Lovely pics...
Enugu's second shoe designer
Luks like they dined at his restaurant Gerard I mean
U see that meal,ur one yr sal no fit buy am.
Kk
You ain't funny boy
Post a Comment