I'll like to be a Hollywood actor when I retire from football - Cristiano Ronaldo | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 25 February 2016

I'll like to be a Hollywood actor when I retire from football - Cristiano Ronaldo

Number one sports brand in the world Cristiano Ronaldo says he will like to go to Hollywood when he retires from football. In a recent interview, Cristiano, who turned 31 this month, said that he would be happy to begin with small roles and work to acquire acting skills, learning from professional actors
“I would not be a lead (actor), no,” he said. “I would do small roles. I like to learn, to be surrounded by good actors, but that is the only way you learn. It is an area we do not know much about, it has nothing to do with football, but I believe with some training I could make it there,” he said.
“I am sure that sooner or later I will be in a cast for a film, no doubt. But to play a small role to start, to pick up experience. Then to shine more in the future. I have the chance, thanks to God, to choose only what I like. I love the world of fashion, so it’s not strange I have my own line of shirts, boxer-shorts, perfume, headphones, and more things will come out soon. The Real Madrid superstar expressed delight at the growth of his CR7 brand and many other projects. I am happy as these projects are growing more and more. After football, I now have an idea what will do. Maybe my brand will keep growing in different areas shoes, trousers, films etcetera.”

57 comments:

Unknown said...

Then u will need serious auditions.

Watch and Download Movies (click) said...

Aunty Linda you are the bestest ever.

Anonymous said...

Lol. When u don't know how to speak english?

STERN said...

This man u see here was brought up by the best team in the world - MANCHESTER UNITED. WE rule.

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Good for him

Debbie Chelsea said...

Awwww,my crush I will surely watch all your films...

Unknown said...

Dats a good thought. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

All the best bro.....



Milez

Unknown said...

007 things on point

Anonymous said...

I think he will actually be a good actor for real. He have maybe 5 more years to play football he need to start now to make his in road into Hollywood because it's a hard market to break into.

Anonymous said...

Denzel Washington...Oya nah!

Omo ale,He like fame & attention die!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Can't wait to see ronaldo in a movie

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Hollywood is not for amateurs mr man go and act telenova......
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

He might be a good actor,all the best.

Unknown said...

Dt is gud

Unknown said...

Kudos bro dats wat life is all about. Experience,fun,learning and living every moment like it's all dat matters.

#LibBadbBoy

Anonymous said...

Never too late to chase ur dreams and maybe 2 or more extra dreams. Ride on. After this accounting work has gone on for a while I will join nollywood. But first Ronaldo learn English bikom ur cute and hot so def ud have no problem in Hollywood

Anonymous said...

Never too late to chase ur dreams and maybe 2 or more extra dreams. Ride on. After this accounting work has gone on for a while I will join nollywood. But first Ronaldo learn English bikom ur cute and hot so def ud have no problem in Hollywood

Anonymous said...

You beta start from small beta com nollywood you go be star here you go blow.you go be Nigeria Ramsey.

Unknown said...

Congrats in advance@ Ronaldo

Amaka.u.l said...

Ok o.good idea bt...

Ufuomaspod said...

Awww!its ok to v plans!

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

OK,good ideas.

BUT MAKA WHY said...

You definitely have to go into sports outfit once you retire

Unknown said...

Noted

Anonymous said...

Great minds

Aboy said...

Great minds

Unknown said...

Ok nice idea...

Hana said...

Hmmm thank The Lord you said small roles
Hmm I wonder what he would fit him
Maybe thriller

Miss Freeborn!!

Pearlie said...

All the best in your endeavour s

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Hes handsome. Sometimes that's all we ladies need to encourage us to watch a movie.. Hehe

Unknown said...

Never give up on yoyw dreams

Anonymous said...

Olodo....he speaks better English than you and your household altogether.

Unknown said...

Nice idea...


#FINEST

Anonymous said...

He can try it,but it's not easy to be accepted

Unknown said...

He has English language pretty well
Abi na Telemundo him carry for him football mind

ProudlyDeltan15 said...

Seen..ProudlyDeltan

Unknown said...

Lol use style to begin campaign u no wan broke ba? bera invest ur money
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

GHOSTFACE said...

Nix 1

Unknown said...

Lol my dear he played for Manchester United for 5 years. He grants press conference and interviews most times in English. He is very fluent in the language.

Unknown said...

Good for u o. Just leave all d babes alone wen u get there or better still babes mak una leave am alone wen e enter Hollywood

chommy said...

Datz nt a bad idea. Linda observe!

Anonymous said...

Take number and wait in line.

Luciana Chinda said...

Nice thought

Unknown said...

Business man..
Dats nice..
Goodluck














Enugu's second shoe designer

Unknown said...

Give him a Gay script.

Dan said...

Love dis dude

Unknown said...

He will get offers

OKORO UPGRADED

Adaobilinda her sexcellency said...

That's lovely...keep investing jare

starshine said...

I hear u

Unknown said...

Issok,more Ladies fans u wil acquire includin moi

Anonymous said...

HMMM NA ONLY BLUE FILM E GO FIT IN

Anonymous said...

My CR7.

Unknown said...

#Hollywooddreams. We got something in common.

Anonymous said...

A porn star would be fabulous bro

Anonymous said...

Nice idea from a great man

Unknown said...

old age don come abi Ronaldo what is the relationship between football and movie industry. just observing

Recent Posts