This Valentine, get personalised greeting cards to your doorstep in 3 easy steps! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 31 January 2014

This Valentine, get personalised greeting cards to your doorstep in 3 easy steps!

We at www.ttysoon.com are aware that unique people have unique sentiments and sometimes standard greetings cards just won’t do. We'll help you convey those all important messages that are as unique as you. Got something special to say? Say it with a ttysoon card.

Talk to you soon (TTYSoon) Cards Limited is an online bespoke greetings card company, the first of its kind in Nigeria.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naija no dey carry last. This reminds me of moonpig.com in the uk. Nice one guys. #nowswitchingoffphone before those vampire girls catch me. Call me on Feb 15th.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... This is a nice initiative. I hope my bf can see this! No excuse now :P

Anonymous said...

Anybody dat wants me to b his val shud knw beta dan givn me card..wetin i go use dat 1 do..please u can liv d card n bring d rest of d gifts

Unknown said...

Linda will u be Val?

Unknown said...

NA GREETING CARD I GO CHOP,LINDA? MIND URSELF O, WEN MY MATES ARE GETTING CARS AND ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP 2DUBAI FOR SHOPPING. ABEG, MAKE UNA ENTER NEXT DOOR BIKO FOR DS 2014.

Anonymous said...

I need sex parner, please Linda help me out to connect with yah readers

Unknown said...

No tym. Too busy 4 dis.

Amarachukwu said...

I go try una sha

Apple said...

Ok, will do.

Unknown said...

Not cool

Anonymous said...

Uhmm! This is really cool...nice look and feel.

Anonymous said...

o wow...this is a great idea

Anonymous said...

nice one...

Mrs M. said...

All I need for Val is a tear rubber Jeep,no second hand pls .

Anonymous said...

U fucked u mahn..go to a motel or go fu ck urself mahn

Anonymous said...

Linda u don sTart if I write abt this u won't publish my comment cos u kn it d truth imagine this news abt d dead nollywood actor on d airwave since thursday u neva talk abt am LINDA b guided ur reign means a lot 2 m no fail

Anonymous said...

This is great news, my hubby can finally get me a posh cards alongside with my gifts

AnnMarie said...

nice one

Recent Posts