This valentine from Jumia 101 gifts of love and a diamond ring | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 31 January 2014

This valentine from Jumia 101 gifts of love and a diamond ring

JUMIA, Nigeria’s No1 online shopping destination with over 100,000 items has recently launched a love themed store with 101 gifts in anticipation of the Valentine’s season.

Valentine’s Day is one of the most celebrated days of the year as it has a focus around love and showering that special someone with the perfect gift. Thus, The Valentine’s theme this year is ‘101 amazing gifts of love and a diamond ring’ for the love of your life. Continue...




The valentine season kicked off this week with the launch of the Jumia Valentine’s Store, customers are able to buy special gifts including teddy bears, beauty hampers, fragrances, seductive treats and much moree from the store.  If you are unsure of what to get your loved one this Valentine’s there are featured Gift Ideas in the Valentine’s store to help you pick out the perfect gift.



The season of love comes with fantastic treats especially for couples and singles and Jumia is giving everyone a chance to be spoilt this Valentine’ with plenty of romantic treats to be won online. Customers can win as big as a DIAMOND RING worth N450, 000 as well as other gifts including the following:



-                      Romantic night stay at the Four points hotel

-                      Spa day package for Him and her

-                      Romantic Dinner for two at an exquisite restaurant

-                      Makeover and photo session for a couple

-                      2 Nikon cameras with the Facebook and Instagram couple competition

-                      20 Valentine’s premium hampers consisting of champagne, roses, chocolates and a Valentine’s card



Jumia is also offering free delivery on all items for you to buy all your gifts at no extra cost, for your loved one this Valentine’s Day.



To participate or be the grand prize winner you have to shop from the Jumia Valentine store and also follow the #Jumiavalentine on FacebookTwitterInstagram. Competition winners will be announced on the Valentine’s week, the more you buy the higher your chances are of winning.

11 comments:

Alloy Chikezie said...

A love theme store for those that has lovers, wish I had one myself. #sobbing


Your comment will be visible after approval

vivian obey said...

Okay o,hope its affordable

Anonymous said...

well.lets see wat dey have to offer

Nollywood actress shows of her ''GOODIES''...

Swaggs isimemen said...

Ok na

Amarachukwu said...

Okey oooo

Anonymous said...

Issokay we wld ooo...i just want to win the rommatic dinner for me and my boo. I reall wish to spoil him naughty dis val
Vickky

Zenki brown said...

Nice package

Miz_WenDy said...

Valentine gbakwa oku!

AnnMarie said...

issorite

Anonymous said...

I woke up in the early hours of today; picked my husbands Ipad & decided to browse through what's been happening in the world since I dozed off last night... Went on this blog & this article on a gay pastor caught my attention(though I vowed not to read about gays & lesbians again;I've had enough) but the word "PASTOR" & I'm like.... Seriously? I clicked & read... I haven't slept since...

As a mum of 3 adorable ones, fear struck me... I kept asking myself, how do I protect my children? How & what steps do I need to take with my daily prayers for them? I felt pity for the growing generation... Our female generation went through the pains of sexual harassment from uncles, male teachers, drivers, guards & vice versa... Now our female kids might have to go through sexual harassment from aunts, female teachers, friends, female cousins, house helps & vice versa... I went cold with the thought....

I have taught my little girls not to sit on any uncles lap, not to accept candies or do mummy & daddy(just like I was told), now I wonder, I have to tell them not to do same with aunts, not to play "mummy & mummy"? *sighs

My lil boy I tell to be loving, caring & respectful to women, not to sleep on same bed with them, always excuse when his sisters or any girl need to change; now I wonder, do I keep him away from his male cousins, friends & uncles as well?

Now as parents, our worries for our daughters isn't just early pregnancy or abortion? What would now be the content of "sex education"?

With deep thoughts & fear, my mind wandered & I was thinking of measures, looking into the future of this world before it finally "ends".
I wondered why any man would be attracted to another & vice versa, I for an instance, put myself into that world... What could be the problem, what could be the attraction, what happens between 2 same sex, what pleasure and I kept going till a "thought" struck me... In years to come, we could have human beings falling in love with animals and fighting for HUMAN(IMAL) right...

Tears rolled down my eyes as a mother!!! Fear gripped me... We would be told then "that's how I was born; its an animal who understands me; I've dated men & women but I'm happier with animals; animals are caring; OMG!!!

I have no conclusion, I'm left in mystery but with the help of GOD who created Adam(Male;Man) & Eve(female;woman).... Who also has made me find my Adam; I pray every man finds a woman & vice versa; may this evil stop!!! May it not struck our homes (AMEN)

Let's be prayerful & also take actions as parents...

I'm not a preacher; I'm a mum! TIK...

Anonymous said...

Jumia will always disappoint you. They just lie about everything.

Recent Posts