Get $1,000 off vehicles ordered through MicoStar Motors | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 24 June 2013

Get $1,000 off vehicles ordered through MicoStar Motors

MicoStar Motors a division of MicoStarMall.com is having one of their Biggest Auto Sale of the year. They are giving $1,000 off any vehicle (2003-2013) ordered through their company plus a $200 free shopping coupon to use in shopping at MicoStar Mall. 

MicoStar Motors  has been known for the past 15 years for providing customers in Nigeria excellent vehicles directly from the US. 

They also having 20% off All Auto Parts. They deliver to anywhere in Nigeria and their service is excellent. They recently got approved to supply armored bullet proof vehicles to Nigeria from US.

All you need to do is place an order for the vehicle you want by going to Micostarmall.com. Continue
 
If you can't find the vehicle on their inventory just fill out a request form on their website.

Here is a breakdown of MicoStar Mall.com Current SALE:

(1) $1,000 OFF Vehicles (2003-2013) ordered through MicoStar Motors + $200 Free Shopping Coupon at MicoStar Mall If You Order A Vehicle Directly From US through them.

(2) 20% OFF All Auto Parts ordered through MicoStar Mall.com

(3) Great Sales on clothes, shoes, electronics and home items at over 100 US stores on MicoStar Mall.com (US Independence Day Sale). You buying the SALE price directly from the various stores!

The one thing I like about MicoStar Mall.com is the freedom to shop at any store in the US including designer stores and their rating as the most trusted way to shop abroad from Nigeria and Africa.

Take advantage of their big US Independence Day Promo going on now till July 14.

www.micostarmall.com 
Email: sales@micostarmall.com
MicoStar Mall US Hotline: +1-800-377-3513
MicoStar Mall Nigeria Hotline: 08140008888, 07091047144

29 comments:

ujunwa said...

Linda,ur Doing too much advert here.any way enjoy ur money

↭PRINCE JOBLESS↭ said...

$1K is like chicken change...

oladayo said...

choiiiiiiiiii abeg who go buy one give me...lol.....check hot stories here.

tyronne said...

Ha! 19. Nigerian, wen yahoo no work, na cars remain, I don't eva blv ng's cos somefin have dumpd people wit scams like dis, perhaps na chinko cars. And if u don't see d car on our website, email, haba!!!! Common dat not rite!!! Aniwais If u wana buy a ride can get u cheap good condtn cars.

kunle said...

This could be a good business deal.

ALUTA EMIR said...

HOW MUCH GAN D CAR GO COST, THEY WILL STILL GETS LOTS OF PROFIT FROM OTHER UNREASONABLE CHARGES

Chx said...

Nice am orderin 4 my choice soon. First 2 comment

matthias said...

rip

Anonymous said...

Linda, it's not good news... Every dealer in the US gives that $1000 rebate for brand new cars. It's an incentive for people to buy new cars.

Anonymous said...

They service is great and I can say that because I shopped with them several times.

Anonymous said...

Their service is great and I can say that because I have shopped with them several times.So their rating as the best and safest way to shop abroad from Nigeria is not surprising to me.

Anonymous said...

They service is great and I can say that because I shopped with them several times.

Anonymous said...

They service is great and I can say that because I shopped with them several times.

Anonymous said...

They service is great and I can say that because I shopped with them several times.

Anonymous said...

They service is great and I can say that because I shopped with them several times.

e bonto said...

Good!but 4 people wey get dat money,I dey try 2 maintain d one I have 4 now.

Anonymous said...

Linda, don't mind them. How can you give $1000 discount on unquoted costs? The prices of their cars are on request so how am I not sure that if the price of the car is actually $10,000 they wont tell me its $11,000 and discount $1,000 to get it back to $10,000. There are lots of China companies that ship to Nigeria with better transparency than them.

Anonymous said...

www.ibcjapan.co.jp has better price and ship directly to Nigeria. Rather than discount on unseen cost.

Anonymous said...

Dear Micro star I want to sell groundnut for you and I will give you discount of $1000. Call me for the cost of the groundnut...but I will give you a hint! (Its $1000 + N50)

@EDDYSYFAR said...

Cool, they tried

prickson said...

419

JOJO said...

If it looks too good to be true,it probably is!

Anonymous said...

I can trust them because I have used MicoStar Mall before

Anonymous said...

IBC so called Japan importer If I will buy from your company I will buy but you dont have to say negative things of other companies in order to market your company.I ordered my first car from MicoStar Motors 2 years ago and I am still using it. So I would recommend them for anybody. And most of us prefer vehicles from US and not Japan.

Anonymous said...

How much does shipping cost if you buy from the website you jus stated?

Ally said...

Best site for getting quality authentic items www.needitwantitbuyit.com, ask for Neneh she's very helpful....

Fola said...

Never heard of it. Should check it out.

Unknown said...

its realy cool

Richest Dude said...

I trust them 100% because i have used them several times,so for all you haterz and progress destroyer,plsease lay low so that the serious ones can have thier take in it.

Recent Posts