Win tickets to KOGA One Night Stand Event | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 6 October 2011

Win tickets to KOGA One Night Stand Event

KOGA One Night Stand will take place tomorrow October 7, 2011 at the prestigious KOGA events centre, Oregun, Lagos. Time 6pm.

The event will feature Dede Mabiaku who will be performing on stage alongside top rated Fuji singer and artiste, Abass Akande Obesere, while the guests would also be entertained with hilarious jokes from talented comedian Klint D Drunk.

I'm giving out 6 tickets and here's how you can win one. The first six people to call this number - 08072290061 - gets the ticket. Hurry! 

5 comments:

dare said...

kald, 1st tym nobody piked, 2nd tym some1 piked n didnt talk

devour said...

linda u will b d only one at dat show !

Anonymous said...

my sister and I called and we got our tickets already. Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

How can I winning this tiket? Obesere is going to performance, this is going to be concert of the century especially if he is playing Asakasa music. My GSM is not ringing your line. Please tell me what I need to do soonest.

Bayo

mama somtee said...

ooooojoro ni oooh haba linda the line did not go sef ----- just kidding oooh but i need to waka see wetin dey shelle outside send me one now ???????

Recent Posts