Mum, the healer.. Patricia Edewor, Naija mum, Ogba, Lagos | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 8 April 2017

Mum, the healer.. Patricia Edewor, Naija mum, Ogba, Lagos

Mothers, can you relate?

Aaaaaargh! If you have children, I’m sure you’ve screamed like this more times than you can remember. I’m a mum of two bubbly, energetic, six-year-old boys, and this used to be my soundtrack every time my kids tried to climb trees or play football in the house or wrestle each other and forget it’s a game.

Every time they played rough, I went into straight panic mode and that was the end of play time for them. My husband would say let them be boys but what’s my own? How about let them be alive first?
Of course as a mum, I wanted my children to play and be happy but my fear of them getting hurt was too much, so I didn’t until I found Dettol Antiseptic Liquid. Now, my children play freely and I don’t ever worry because whenever any of them gets hurt, I use one capful of Dettol antiseptic liquid for first aid. It kills germs and helps stop the wound from getting infected.

I switched from panic mode to protect mode with Dettol Antiseptic Liquid. I am a powerful Naija mum and I rely on the power of Dettol’s 1 capful to protect my family from up to 100 illness causing germs.

Are you a powerful Naija mum?Dettol wants to celebrate you!

As a reward for all your efforts to keep healthy homes and families, Dettol plans to celebrate powerful Naija mums. This means some of you lucky mothers will get to hang out with your favorite celebrities in Nigeria at the end of the search for Powerful Naija Mums!

Each week, mums with the highest likes get to win a Dettol Power Pack filled with exciting prizes including a smartphone and at the end of the campaign, a final draw will be done to select the top mums with the highest engagement. These mums will be part of Dettol’s Powerful Naija Mum photo shoot with the celebrities. The shoot will also be featured on top blogs and websites with many exciting gifts to be won!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Every mum goes through this... whether her kids are boys or girls.
Here is how to get a big penis

Oghenetega said...

All Mothers Can relate..
I add one cupful to my Water every Morning & Night 2 Bath..

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Na serious battle o


... Merited happiness

Recent Posts