BBnaija finalists tell it all as they campaign for votes | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 7 April 2017

BBnaija finalists tell it all as they campaign for votes

The top 5 finalists in the Big Brother Naija reality show competition were asked by Big Brother to give speeches telling the public why they should vote for them. They were given only 40 minutes to get dressed and prepare for the speech.

While speaking, Efe who is from Delta state was almost in tears as he recounted how he had to work hard in order to survive.
He defined his name stating that An Efe is anybody working hard to make it in life 

Who is Efe ? Efe is that boy from Delta state. Efe is that graduate of economics in unijos!!! No!!!! Efe is you that is trying to get yourself together. Efe is that mother that sacrificed everything to make sure her child gets an education. Efe is that boy that helps his mum to sell pepper but knows in his heart that he will get better.. Efe is you, using generator to watch tv, read, .... Efe is you trying to put your two feets on the ground against all odds  Because rain is falling doesn't mean you won't go and hustle  Because the road is bad doesn't mean you won't go out..

Bisola during her speech thanked everybody who has voted and is till voting for her, she revealed that she didn't go to the University due to financial constraints and sometimes feel insecure when other talk about their university days. She talked about growing up, saying that even though her name means 'born into wealth', that hasn't been the case for her.

"I usually have a complex but i don't let that complex take over situations and me. I have never being in the university before. I'm not a graduate. So sometimes i feel envious when I hear people or  the housemates talk about what they did in school. It wasn't because I wasn't intelligent enough to be in the university but because I didn't have the fund to do so. I still struggled and told my self, you know what Bisola you have a talent which can feed you. You should not let the circumstance you find yourself throw you down"

Tboss, while giving her speech said she came into the house a princess but is leaving as a queen and she's saying it in all humility.  She thanked everybody who voted for her till now. She revealed she has no idea why they kept saving her and suggested it was because they probably saw beneath her piercings and tattoos.
"In all sense of humility, I'm a princess, I came into this house a boss lady. The truth is, right now I stand before you all a queen because I feel like I have grown. I came here thinking I was amazing and I'm taking this money home. Then I got stocked up with these people who are different from me, their orientation, upbringing and everything but I struggled and made it to top 5. I want to say I did this myself. People out there kept me here. I want to say thank you to them for investing in me"

Marvis took a more funny approach in her speech saying she needs to win because W.I.N is in her body. she described herself as a go getter and has accomplished things she thought she would never have. She used the pidgin english to give most of her speech

My people, I die put, i cry put, even times when i dey form honesty, I lie put. So abeg, pick me, no pick me like nose wey you fit throwaway but pick like beans so i fit stay so i go fit win.

Debbie Rise who was the last to speak said she didn't have her  family's blessing to come on the show but she ran away from home not because she wants to be rebellious but because she wants to be an example to everyone to chase their dreams at all cost.
"I ran away from home to be here because there was something I believed in. I wanted to be more than the usual and not just for myself. I wanted to be able bridge the gap and meet people at the point of their needs. I ran away from home not because I wanted to be rebellious but because we have a standard and doctrines and principles and I was scared to be alone. I want just want to prove a point that this career, this passion that I have to be an inspiration and a sense of motivation to girls."

67 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, didnt know Bisola didnt go to Uni.
She was in my secondary and she left half way...

She has always been super talented... I rememeber when she mimed Boys 2 Men's Iill make love to you.... gosh, just like yesterday, pure talent, I thought in my head, how she could sound so real like each of the members of that group... I think we were in JSS2 then.

I could go on and on and on about her, she was good in drama, good in music, most other extra-curricular activities back then .

But, I see now this is her calling... PLEASE LETS VOTE FOR HER.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

May the best man win


... Merited happiness

Anonymous said...

Good people of LIB, please I need your help. I am financially broke and depressed at the moment... godslove2001@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Nice one...pls vote for Debbie-rise, there's something abt her Dat's really amazing. I really wish she will win bcus she's someone i believe will use d money wisely.she gat this beautiful heart,I love her personality.

Niyi Daramola said...

Debie Rise all the way mehnnnn








I ask my fiancé to get me a car but he said as soon as we get married,now I have been raped .

Still doing my NYSC and you all can testify how hot this sun can be in the afternoon, taxis hardly run here, more of keke. I just finished buying bread in the super market ,after that I stood by the junction waiting for keke, when one clean Toyota Venza parked in front of me, the guy came down to ask where I was going, lucky he was going my way.

His car was tented, and he was blasting music with chilled ac cooling me. He took me to go and eat and I followed him to go cut his hair, I don’t know what happened he shifted my pant and made love to me at the back seat of his car.

I was shouting and screaming but he did not listen until he finished. I was just crying and he was begging me. He dropped me at home and gave me... READ MORE...



Anonymous said...

Efe was not my favourite housemate but he won my heart with his speech. He was well articulated and composed. He gave the best speech. He has won 50 of my votes.

Anonymous said...

I wish Debbie rise would be more confident. She would go places

Anonymous said...

hnmm watching tho... Watch Video Of Davido Romancing A South African Girl After Clubbing, They Had S*x Also

End Time: Pastor caught having sex with female church member (Photos)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice speeches. Now we know those that need the cash. Some would have been substituted with one of the fake housemates cos they are in the house by error. Sunday shall tell.

Unknown said...

Touched by their speech
Lord, reveal to me who to vote4..

REAL. PIKIN said...

Team Bisola my love I can't believe you didn't attend University............ Indeed Greater height await you.

Unknown said...

Hehehe.. Hit cool money! Get soccer prediction tips for Saturday & Sunday 8th & 9th April 2017 @ www.fortunatusblog.com 

Unknown said...

But debie won Nigeria idol she was awarded with a car and 1.5million.make she park joor make others win no be only her wey reality show favor

Anonymous said...

Efe speech left me in tears!!! oh my God....Efe u are indeed naturally blessed. God's favour is written all over you and u must win!!

Unknown said...

There are thousands of talented people....she is not d only one. & many one-hit wonder bcos of attitude ...she needs to work on herself as an individual and accept people dat are not like her....I still remember her saying her disliked Debbie rise, tboss & co....she said it wit so much confidence like it's normal to hate/dislike someone....

Anonymous said...

Bisola nah d work Wey we Dey do

Anonymous said...

Bisola bisolanahdworkweywedeydo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations BigB

Anonymous said...

Bisooooooola

Anonymous said...

Pls I have changed my mind efe,bisola needs Dat bar,u re too young

Unknown said...

Not attending a university doesn't make u disadvantaged especially in d entertainment industry....her point was weak...I see her as someone who lacks morals....if she was so good....why she never blow since over 10 years

Anonymous said...

Bisooooooola

Anonymous said...

Bisolanahdworkweywedeydo

baba said...

VOTE MARVIN BECAUSE WIN DA HER BODY

baba said...

She was runner up

ifeoma's verdict said...

She didnt win, she came 3rd.

Anonymous said...

Same here

F8 said...

Waiting for "Big Sister Linda Ikeji"👒👒👒🙆

Oma said...

She didn't win nigeria idol,she was the 1st runner up.

Dexoalmighty said...

Ujay for life #Team Efe# all the way. Bros, go collect the pay cos you deserve it.

Unknown said...

Efe all the way

Anonymous said...

@Bisola's speech (smile) well spoken but with lies, yes she did not go to University not that she can't afford but because she fancy more things than school. She is an actress and she gets paid, she aswell do many things......she has several times made mention of her mother travel all over Europe etc...Even she herself has done a video in England. I actually like her as a person but her speech was a cheap and obvious lie in it. Vote wisely

Unknown said...

And someone wrote Tboss is her mentor. Her role model. I think a Nigerian brethren has gone mad again!!! Somebody Help!!!
#Odiegwu.
#Efeforthemoney#

Unknown said...

And someone wrote Tboss is her mentor. Her role model. I think a Nigerian brethren has gone mad again!!! Somebody Help!!!
#Odiegwu.
#Efeforthemoney#

Anonymous said...

Efe all d way

Unknown said...

Efe my person

Anonymous said...

Efe all d way. I liked d way he talked about his mum huzzling. Dat hit me so hard...

Anonymous said...

And as a runner up,she got a car and 1.5million naira. The prize part is true.

Anonymous said...

Debie Rise was first runner up nigerian idol and she went home with 1.5million and a car. To me, that wasnt so bad to pick up from. Anyway let the best win

Anonymous said...

who else did not lie? everyone obviously exaggerated their predicaments so don't go tough on d poor girl. at least be sensitive

gentle said...

But isn't Bisola lying tho? She has a car, a very comfortable job, and a comfortable life.. most actresses don't go back to school when they start making money..so she shouldn't say she didn't go to school cos of money. There are real poor people out there who can't afford daily bread..and this is kind of undermining their plight.

Anonymous said...

Bisola all the way in the mighty name of Jesus....

Anonymous said...

Ifeoma Ian...will shut the hell up. Why are you everywhere and on Bisola's case? Na so them dey take know witch. Judgemental fool. Bisola is better than you and will always be better than you with or without university education. She tries to improve herself at every turn of life. You what have you achieved except shooting your mouth like rubber line on Linda's blog.

Anonymous said...

Anon 17.15....like you live with her to know that she is lying. Idiotic person like you.

Anonymous said...

Pls d bible says he who has little let it be given 2 d person dat more, if we can tell ourselves truth & recalled d humiliation Tboss passed in dat Bbnaija house, whoever dat has moral should remember d trauma TBoss passed there especially in d hand of Kemen, should resolve like me 2 vote TBoss all d way, i don't know TBoss b4 now but bcos of morality she maintained in dat house, not messing herself up like Bisola is enough 4 her 2 win, vote wisely vote 4 TBoss.

Unknown said...

Nice speeches! Wishing all the house mates the best

Unknown said...

Hello anonymous/ Bisola u need some honey...so bitter & u lack manners....I wil never compare myself to the girl bcos we are on different paths...

Anonymous said...

Will u just shut up ur mouth? What humiliation did she passed tru? Then y didn't she screem or scold him? That girl is just fake, n now i know what Efe meant by calling her a manipulator

Anonymous said...

Morality includes exposing ur boobs at will right? Or should I say she was sun drying them?.not a fan of Bisola though, but tboss is not better

Anonymous said...

My friend will u shut the fuck up! Which trauma did tboss go tru? Nigerians you guys forget easily oh, u guy forgot what Richard did to ofuneka when she was drunk,what did big brother or u Nigerians say?tboss went tru trauma? Which trauma are u talking of? Abeg forget stories joor!! Nigerians should not forget what Richard did to ofuneka really hurt that lady and everybody just forget the matter!!! Linda if u like make u know post my post I am watching...Nigerians I just want u all to remember ofunneka's case ok! And stop bowing tboss matters ok!!!

Anonymous said...

We've seen you Ifeoma,little miss perfect,do yourself a favor and shutup!

lami said...

Wao i am really impressed With bisola

Anonymous said...

So right. She's got low self esteem.

Unknown said...

DESPERATION DON REACH!
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

Oh Lawd!! U even need the lord's help for this case too?

sholetoga said...

Efe is Nigerian
You are Efe
We are all Efe
Anyone that can hold his own is Efe
Efenation rocks
Team Efe let's keep voting for Efe. The voting lines will be close by 8:00pm tomorrow night. Let's continuing voting by sending Vote Efe to 32052.......God will crown our efforts when Efe will be declared the winner of BBN 2017, on sunday Amen

Anonymous said...

Perhaps or just maybe you are quite sick or rather, you lack retenting memory. She opened her breasts in the beginning, kissed miyonse so early in the game, tried toasting Bassey for sex n we all know about John....and you still talk aout Tboss as being moral n not messing herself up.

Jane said...

Just gave my 100 votes to Efe.....he deserve it joor....

Anonymous said...

@anon 19.47 who told you Tboss didn't mess herself as well. Kissing miyonce constantly while he was in d house day n night. Get ur fact right. She had no reason to sleep naked in kemens bed n be asking 4 massage. She's such a dumbass.

bibiluv said...

@Anonymous 19:47,have u been watching Frm d begining...tboss make luv wt meyonse......if he was still in d house she would do worse ad she liked none ad wanted him cos he was very cute bt none was nt interested in her since he was a fake housemate bigbroder had more plans 4 him......3rdly d moment tboss ad ttt taught bisola had left d house dy both started kissing ad cuddling wen bisola came bk she was scared ad give ttt space........so pls don't say she is morally gud cos she is also spoilt.......go to bbnaija ad make findings before saying rubbish.......

Ikechukwu kalu said...

Bless u my dear...what he did is what they call definition of a street boy....

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...efe all d way

Cream said...

U are super foolish.ode

Labby said...

Efenation all the way you nd bisola cn cum second

Anonymous said...

...sister ifeoma,i understand where you are cominq from...my dear its frustration go and beg ur village people...#TeamBisola

Unknown said...

These finalists are ALL WINNERS because it's not easy. Kuddos guys! Meanwhile, check out these POWERFUL Digital Downloads Tutorials: https://goo.gl/s4n2Fm and learn some new skills today. These tutorials will transform your life and keep you smiling to your bank. They are definitely worthwhile in today's rapidly evolving technological landscape.

Koksywoksy said...

I think you are a good story writer, keep it up

Recent Posts