Check out the hilarious conversation between a couple after husband sends pic of their son with bald head | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 7 April 2017

Check out the hilarious conversation between a couple after husband sends pic of their son with bald head

A hilarious conversation ensued between a couple after the husband texted his wife at work to inform her of an accident at home. The husband had sent a text to let his wife know he will not be available for a family photo shoot they had planned and when she asked him the reason, he acted reluctant, causing her to worry.


He eventually told her there had been an accident at home involving their son and that resulted in this entertaining conversation that led to the woman threatening to kill him. 
The conversation was shared on Imgur by someone named Cla55icalLiberal and it has received lots of points and comments, with most of the commenters saying they were highly amused.

Below are screenshots of the convo.













24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment...dis is solo funny...cool couple

Unknown said...

I laughed my as off. Funny Guy though.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Lol


... Merited happiness

Anonymous said...

Good people of LIB, please I need your help. I am financially broke and depressed at the moment... godslove2001@yahoo.com

Niyi Daramola said...

I just like the part where she sid her bunk mate in prison... hahahahahah hilarious

Anonymous said...




I ask my fiancé to get me a car but he said as soon as we get married,now I have been raped .

Still doing my NYSC and you all can testify how hot this sun can be in the afternoon, taxis hardly run here, more of keke. I just finished buying bread in the super market ,after that I stood by the junction waiting for keke, when one clean Toyota Venza parked in front of me, the guy came down to ask where I was going, lucky he was going my way.

His car was tented, and he was blasting music with chilled ac cooling me. He took me to go and eat and I followed him to go cut his hair, I don’t know what happened he shifted my pant and made love to me at the back seat of his car.

I was shouting and screaming but he did not listen until he finished. I was just crying and he was begging me. He dropped me at home and gave me... READ MORE...



O'Visione said...

Awww.... so sweet and funny

Anonymous said...

Lol... Watch Video Of Davido Romancing A South African Girl After Clubbing, They Had S*x Also

End Time: Pastor caught having sex with female church member (Photos)

Anonymous said...

i cant stop laughing oh...the wife is damn funny!

Unknown said...

😅😅😅

Unknown said...

LoL. Hit cool money! Get soccer prediction tips for Saturday & Sunday 8th & 9th April 2017 @ www.fortunatusblog.com 

Eeyore said...

You and your family members don't like hitting cool money, abi?

Unknown said...

LOLLEST! My kind of couple.

Hrm paul said...

This guy got a great sense of humour their marriage will go places

Chinedu said...

Hahahahahahaha... I laughed in chinese

beembola said...

Hahahahaha my sweet baby looks like a potato

lami said...

Lol

Unknown said...

LOL
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Pearlie said...

Literally,laughed my ass off😂😂
Good one!!

Anonymous said...

Pls stay calm...dnt commit suicide yet. Help is on the way

Anonymous said...

Read what? Gerrara here men

Anonymous said...

Best couple of the month

JAO said...

Kikikikikikiki, the kinda April fool I d like.

Unknown said...

OMG!this couple is so hot n sexy.....yes,thats what I said....hot n sexy with this kinda humour!They will certainly go places in their marriage!

Recent Posts