Check out this adorable bear cub's dance moves | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 23 July 2016

Check out this adorable bear cub's dance moves

What music could he have been dancing to?

These stunning pictures were captured by High school teacher Valtteri Mulkahainen in the town of Martinselkonen, northern Finland. They show a bear cub going through his dance moves like a pro without a care in the world.

The 55-year-old, from Sotkamo, Finland, said:
 “This dance was very rock n’ roll and also break-dance style. The interesting thing was the bear was sitting next to me and watching me.
“Then he stood up and began to dance. At first I couldn’t believe my eyes, he danced looking at me as if to say ‘look at what I can do, do you like it?’”
He added:
“When he finished the dance, he ran away with his friends and I sat there and still couldn’t believe it. Then I began to view the images I had captured and I couldn’t stop laughing, it looked very funny.”
Mr Mulkahainen said photographing the bears is his hobby and he does so every summer.
He said:
“This summer I have already visited the bears four times.I work as a teacher in a high school and am very fond of photographing bears on vacation, especially the little cubs - they are like very small children playing. I was in a hide to photograph the wild animals, the bears came about two metres away. But when we walked through the woods, the bears would come about five metres away - it was very interesting and exciting.”
He added:
“This dance reminded me of a mix between the bear cub playing rock n’ roll guitar and break-dancing. It seemed to me the bear wanted to show me how he can dance - and he really knows how to dance. At this age, the bears are very naughty, they play together like little kids.”
More photos...



Source- MirrorUK

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Haaaa! What a replica of aboki da warri tout! Amazing!

Unknown said...

Lol

Unknown said...

Funny

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Lol... little bear is in a good mood.



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Unknown said...

Deres nothin special dere

Anonymous said...

Booom Won Won!!!!!
Congratulations to my subscribers who won in my yesterday double game of 900odds 
For my today double game fixed matches message me on WhatsApp on 08142809528 for your quality fixed
games or call me now to start winning!!!!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Cute


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

Lolz dat's cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Dollarnize.com/?share=91276. Wow yourselves by clicking the link. It will surprise you

Unknown said...

No be small moves o! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Funny bear...Azonto moves

Alloy Chikezie said...

Wow!

Your comment will be visible after approval.

Unknown said...

Lol.

Genny's Blog said...

Lolz,he is serious ooo!





says, Genevieve.

Unknown said...

Watching baby animals gives me joy...I just love them!

Unknown said...

Wow! Amazing

Unknown said...

Awww... Fluffy one be like "cos I'm happy"! Nice moves...lol

Unknown said...

Seen

akpa-ose said...

Lol dancing mood activated

starshine said...

Really funny

oil_prince said...

Koala Bear

Chuks Bruno said...

Nice moves

Anonymous said...

He just chopped correct meal

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Lol .. so cute

Unknown said...

Amazing...#Lindasanu

Ele Blessing said...

Lol...amazing

Recent Posts