Amber Rose weighs in on Kim/ Kanye, Taylor Swift feud, defends ex-boyfriend Kanye | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 23 July 2016

Amber Rose weighs in on Kim/ Kanye, Taylor Swift feud, defends ex-boyfriend Kanye

There may be bad blood between Amber Rose and Kanye West but the model and entrepreneur is definitely on the rapper's side as regards the ongoing feud between Kanye/Kim Kardashian and singer Taylor Swift.

Amber Rose who once dated Kanye West and had a heated Twitter battle with him earlier this year  doesn't believe the he would have lyrically slammed Taylor in his lewd "Famous" lyrics without her permission.

"So, I'm not the biggest fan of Kanye," she said on her Friday episode of "The Amber Rose Show."

"But I was next to him at the VMAs that year ... I remember the repercussions after that,"

"I remember Taylor's mother and father coming up to us and saying, 'One day Kanye, you'll have a daughter and somebody is going to do that to you,'" she recalled.

"He was so remorseful. I mean he really felt so bad, because it wasn't about Taylor. It was about Beyoncé and her video ... he didn't want to interrupt Taylor — he didn't even know who she was at the time," 

"I watched Lady Gaga cancel the tour. I watched people say that they did not want to work with him anymore because of it," she explained.

"I know that Kanye would never ever go through that again by not calling Taylor and say, 'Heads up, I'm about to go write this verse real quick. Just wanted to make sure you're cool with it.' I know that about Kanye,"

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Must she put mouth in everything?

baba said...

Godtakeover

Unknown said...

Before nko! Linda take note!

Bonita Bislam said...

Uhmmm once you've truly love, not even the most intense of fights can make u defend an intruder over him. It's just the way it is.

Genny's Blog said...

Amberlee my crush!







says, Genevieve.

gentle said...

Amber has this quality I like. She says the truth even if it favours you and she doesn't like you. I admire that a lot.

Unknown said...

A** licking Muva! Please bring me back the a** kicking Muva cuz I've missed ha.

Unknown said...

na she sabi

Unknown said...

Okk

NEO ZION said...

She's right though

Unknown said...

Kanye doesn't even send you, Rosebud, so #Muva

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE






AUNTY LINDA 👩

Unknown said...

Mtchew
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Kim Bitch ain't gon like this.

Unknown said...

Okay,can they just move on,life isn't so serious
Legit Landed properties available at Lekki and Ota call Isioma on 08174356514 for more info. Thanks

DIY HOME DECOR IDEAS said...

she made the right choice this time

Interior Pictures Of America’s White House

Unknown said...

That's her work now... Running talk show means she will more or less talk abt everything and everyone.....











....... Liber maniac.....

junia said...

Dnt I jst love u Amber!

Unknown said...

Their business,who dem epp???

Unknown said...

Abeg who dem epp?mtchewwwwww

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

Kanye acted like a child, I mean who does that?

Unknown said...

Kim watch out...

F8 said...

Who she epp?

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Their headache.

Unknown said...

Deir headache

Recent Posts