"I was visiting Lagos from Los Angeles, my sister made an appointment for me to get a microdermabrasion treatment from Laserderm in Victoria Island. I was skeptical of the treatment, but went along any way because of my sister.
To my
surprise, it was the best microdermabrasion I have ever had, my skin was
glowing right after the treatment and was glowing days after the
treatment. I could not believe the results. I HIGHLY recommend this
place. I have had this treatment done from Beverly hills and
beyond. If you live in Lagos or visiting Lagos, you have to check this
place out.
From a
happy client, for other of our services please visit us today and have a chat about
your concerns.
Address: 240C Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
Tel: +234 1 6324030, +234
812-677-7778, +234 909-382-9482, +234 903-503-3445
Facebook.com/LaserDermClinics
Twitter.com/LaserDermLtd
Instagram.com/LaserDerm_Clinics
www.laserdermclinicsng.com


24 comments:
OK...seen
On my way already..thanks for the information
I LOVE PSQURAE PLS DNT SEPERATE - CYNTHIA MORGAN
kk,seen!
Ok seen...ProudlyDeltan
There is nothing money cannot do
OK. We don hear.
PH PHOTOGRAPHER
PH
Hian! All in d name of fashion
...merited happiness
Hian! All in d name of fashion
...merited happiness
Alright
Noticed.
Hmmmmmmmm,Abi linda!
Fake client.
Issokay seen, thanks for the info. Linda take note!
Ok... seen.
i no get money for this linlin.....let me be using my eluaki oil(coconutoil)
Ok o
Seen
Ok ooooo
Nice...
#FINEST
Mmmn I fear,but I no run
Am no robot
#spritual
I just went there . I just wanted 30k - 10k for consultation and 20k for microabrasion. Saw one yellow female doctor and a tall lady for the micro abrasion. Please don't bother wasting your money , terrible customer service as well.
Thank God He has given me a good skin that i don't need to spend much on it. Looking good is a great business tho.
Very modern and professional set up. I am so glad I found them. Nigeria needs more clinics like this, there would be no need for medical tourism
Post a Comment