Impeccable dressing and make up. The singer/rapper teamed up with Cobhams Asuquo to produce a pop rock tune about triumph.
With live strings by Nsikak David, Mo' pulls off an eclectic tune with this one.
Download, listen and enjoy!
Mixed and mastered by Natalio productions (Olaitan Dada)
Download "Survive" here
Callertunes:
MTN Monthly: 771012
MTN Weekly: 771012
Etisalat: 605729
43 comments:
Mtcheeeew... Not a fan...lol
Wow. It's been centuries since her last single
She really re-branded her looks.
She's a slayer. Love her skin color
... Merited happiness
Pretty mochedda,,love de song [moneyinthebank]
Pretty mochedda,,love de song [moneyinthebank]
No comment...ProudlyDeltan
Beautiful,x
Stunning
Beautiful,x
Seen, Nice
This is really good!
Why coping riri cover ya body
This mo I'd beautiful ehn..
Good
Stylish and talented singer.
#LIB ADDICT#
Sweet smally.
Hmmmmmmmm,Abi linda!
Beautiful! Linda take note!
My gal
Kudos to her for always looking so pretty
Cutie. Linda observe!
Mocheddah is bae
fresh,tomato Jos
Seen
Linda, from your blogging, we know people you adore and she's one of them. She's gorg tho'
Dis is lovely!
Wen I look at Mo, all I see is Nigerian Kylie and I hope its just me.
Clean makeup
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Nice music keep doing it.
OK
ALRIGHT
Okay...
#FINEST
Beautiful lady
She tried
Hmmm Mo Cheezy...omoele mi ooo... Ahaha Linda ya head is there :)
She looks good
na so this one sef just change her skin colour ........issokay
Naija kylie
She nailed it
Hot
#spritual
I'm a fan! 👻👻!!
Good for her..
Enugu's second shoe designer
I really like her small frame and petite self. It's refreshing to see something different in a sea of sameness. Werk!
Post a Comment