Hilarious tweet from Arsenal fan | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday, 28 February 2016

Hilarious tweet from Arsenal fan

Arsenal lost ground in the race for the premier league title as they succumbed 3-2 to Manchester United with Theo Walcott producing a particularly anonymous performance before substituted in the 63rd minute for Olivier Giroud. They now lie five points behind Leicester City in first place.

44 comments:

Unknown said...

Pls take heart

Black Belle said...

Looool

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Hahah... team man-u all the way.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Sorry for dem


...merited happiness

Psalmuelle aka Samstone. said...

Lol. So hilarious. But seriously Walcott is not doing well these days. Dunno y.

#LIB ADDICT#

STERN said...

LMFAO! WALCOTT played total rubbish for you idiots. It's high time you switch to the better team MAN UNITED

Unknown said...

Lol I think am leaving arsenal for good always having heartache








PEPSI ADDICT

Anonymous said...

This chic sounds like my dad! Arsenal fans and temper, they tire me...

Pearlie said...

Chai!! You people should leave my Walcott alone

Sylvia said...

Ok

Pearlie said...

Chai!! You people should leave my Walcott alone

Unknown said...

I swear my dear serious impersonation
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Hehehe! Are dey still believing??? Linda take note!

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Funny

pink said...

Gunners for life, Linda Asim gini?

Unknown said...

Imagine oh, if not that your an English boy, they would have sold you off since.

Unknown said...

Lol haha choi!!!

Fantashots Photography said...

Simply hilarious. I feel sorry for all them gunners. Beaten by Man United under 17 and they are suppose to be tittle contenders.




PH PHOTOGRAPHER

Unknown said...

I'm not surprised... Next!!!

chyyy said...

Lol... Let d guy be everyday is not christmas. He is a good player!

Unknown said...

Wait dy pay him 140k a week.. Hahhahahahahahhahahahaha
D guy plays wack.. As in Igba alusi
















Enugu's second shoe designer

Unknown said...

None of my business.. Next!!!

Anonymous said...

True talk

Unknown said...

Arsenal dey like poor people dutty

Unknown said...

LMAO...Man united lads really impressed me....especially RASHFORD!! That boy was incredible....I feel for Arsenal but I enjoyed watching United thrash them.

Unknown said...

Heheheheh...dey neva see anything...chlsea till eternity

Unknown said...

Their wahala

Amaka.u.l said...

Seen

Unknown said...

See english ' impersonating to be a footballer'. She better deal with her own problems.

Anonymous said...

The guy just be running upandan the field..

Anonymous said...

Walcot is a flop in the team MOST READ: I FOUND HIM

lami said...

Arsenal, keeps on disappointing, hmmmmmmm.

BUT MAKA WHY said...

Honestly I was shocked when I repaired Theo Walcott was on the pitch.

Unknown said...

Arsenal eeee#Lindangwanu#

Anonymous said...

Okay

Anonymous said...

Not just Walcott, Giroud and Ramsey should also join

chommy said...

Lol. Linda observe!

Anonymous said...

Lol funny

Unknown said...

Okay...



#FINEST

starshine said...

Kikikikiki

Anonymous said...

When you don't see any good in yourself,you only look for negativity in others..I'm sorry for you bro.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you hear..I can feel your pain.God will give you some happiness.

Unknown said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLS!!! Can't stop laughing.

Unknown said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLS!!! Can't stop laughing.

Recent Posts