Senate Commitee on Humanitarian Crisis in the North East not out to hunt any witch,Wizard,Unicorn or Mermaid- Shehu Sani | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 16 December 2016

Senate Commitee on Humanitarian Crisis in the North East not out to hunt any witch,Wizard,Unicorn or Mermaid- Shehu Sani

Chairman of the Senate Ad-Hoc Committee on Mounting Humanitarian Crisis in the North East, Shehu Sani, says the committee's interim report that indicted the Secretary to the Government Federation and Chairman of the Presidential Initiative of the North East PINE, Babachir Lawal, and others, is not out to witch hunt anyone. Sani said this against the backdrop of comments made by some Nigerians that the report is aimed at fighting those who are not in support of the Senate and its leadership.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Na them sabi...

Anonymous said...

I'm very hard working with good business ideas but lack of money is slowly suppressing my dreams which I'm not happy about. I want to start up a business of fish farming, and it will cost about 75,000 naira to start up, I seek assistance to raise the money and I pray someone will lend a helping hand to me. Nothing in little. And I promise to come back here to share my testimony and when my business grow I will assist someone too to start up a business. Pls good people help me achieve my dream and have a better life too thank you. This is my email kaima.kaima27@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Okay

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Alright

Osas the Son of Idahosa said...

When it's for the North it's not a witch hunt.. But when it comes to investigating the South South it will be total witch hunt... Buhari ordered him not to witch hunt the Muslims... Period

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Okay


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

That's good to know...

Unknown said...

Na dem sabi mbok! Linda take note!

Anonymous said...

Whoever is witch hunted and caught in the process, sorry, did you or did you not do it?

Unknown said...

hmm
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm








Shehu plz be careful o,before they will










Lib addict#just passing#

Unknown said...

I can't stand this guy with his arrogant morally superior attitude. Before he went to the senate, he promised to shake things up when he got there. Now he's one of Saraki's main backers. His committee prepared a report without at least calling the SGF to answer the allegations. Even if the guy is guilty, give him fair hearing. Being a rabble-rouser does not make you right. It might give you cheap popularity among many gullible people, but eventually you'll be found out. Like I said, i cant stand this guy.

Recent Posts