Show some love this Valentine with Pretty Soles | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 7 February 2014

Show some love this Valentine with Pretty Soles

It’s the season of love and one of the foremost online female shoe retailers in Nigeria, www.pretty-soles.com is going all out to ensure you give the right gift at very affordable and competitive prices. We are offering massive discounts on quality trendy shoes for all occasions from February 4th 2014 till the end of the month. 30% off full priced items and an additional 10% off already reduced items, hurry and place your orders while stock last. 


Simply log on to our website: www.pretty-soles.com and order a memorable gift for that special woman in your life. We offer shoes for the classy woman and women of all ages and social status.

All orders placed are shipped within 24hrs all over Nigeria. Continue...


Pretty Soles – All the luxury money can buy!

28 comments:

tuffcookiey said...

Kai.. these shoes are lovely

Anonymous said...

Linda don't make boys go and steal just because they want to impress their girlfriend #bright bravo#

Anonymous said...

These Ugly pairs? Nahhh, I' ll Pass......



PRETTY GIRL

lady kim kim said...

Beautiful#maweakness

Unknown said...

Lovely shoes but for short ladies. Any short lady in d house?

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes.
@Omotejowho

NMA said...

Wow nice collections,d red peep toe is a killer

Unknown said...

Beautiful shoes.....I have the red design for blue colour.

Anonymous said...

Wow dis shoes are so cute n dey are all my size..darling hubby am sure u re reading ds..i desperately nid dis shoes for val or no show 4 u

Anonymous said...

I have somefin like the 1st&i love d 2nd&3rd especially the Tomato red! Love it die,God help ♍ƺ.

Harnikky

Anonymous said...

Lovely shoes!

Anonymous said...

Ok ...seen. Oya men over τ̅o u. Surprise ur lady wit a 9ce pair...show some L♥√ع! :)

Anonymous said...

Linda,......pls tell this shoe marketers that always advertise on your blog to write the different sizes for each pair of shoes........ How do I get to buy a pair of shoe that I like when I can't even see the available sizes that are left on the shelf. Assuming I buy any pair of shoe online simply because I like & it arrives on my door-step either bigger or smaller than my feet,.........What happens next?..........

AnnMarie said...

These shoes are beautiful

Arome said...

Why?

last baby said...

I guess for val too

Raleeyah said...

Too high for comfort but beautiful sha

Anonymous said...

what is the guaranty that if i buy these shoes for ma girlfriends, they all will give me #### at the same time for valentine?

Anonymous said...

hw i wish i get one lady i go gv dis sexy shoe

bravest hrt said...

Love me dose shoesssssss

Apple said...

Sexy shoes.

bumoye said...

I dnt like heels... #notinterested#

Anonymous said...

nawa for women oooooo

Nigerian gist said...

Oya ladies, grab your copies now


read more interesting stories

Jimcateringservices said...

The shoes are fine

BY4Mary said...

Not outstanding at all,hubby pls don't get me any of those.

Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.omollyboutique.com/

Amarachukwu said...

Choi, I love those shoes oooooo.

Recent Posts