Hilarious moment a man is getting interviewed on live TV and his children interrupt | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 10 March 2017

Hilarious moment a man is getting interviewed on live TV and his children interrupt

A very hilarious video has been shared by BBC after a TV live interview they were having with a guest took a different turn.

Assisstant professor Robert Kelly had been having a Skype interview at his home, an interview which was broadcast on national TV and suddenly, unknown to him, his toddler opened the door, walked in and began to dance. His interviewer noticed the child and alerted him, laughing as he said; "I think one of your children just moved in."


As the father tried to shoo the girl away to concentrate on the interview, another child glided in in a walker. Robert had to keep apologising until someone, probably the nanny, came in and took the children away. Lol. You've just got to love kids!

Good thing is that BBC took it really well and even saw the humour in it, sharing the video on Twitter with the caption;

"When live TV goes wrong... This BBC TV guest's children become the stars of the show."

Below is the video...

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha oh my..... that was hilarious poor dad. But we get it, to the kids he's just daddy

Unknown said...

Adorable..

Unknown said...

Adorable..

Unknown said...

I jst love love love kids. Period

Sarah said...

I cannot laugh











SEE HOW THIS MAN HANDLED A LADY IN A CHURCH(VIDEO)

historyworld6060 said...

Children they never seems to amaze one.

Unknown said...

Hahahhahahahahha,children are wonderful and loveable.

Anonymous said...

Kids do funniest things

I am vee said...

Hahahah.. Nice

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha

ILLEGAL [IBI] said...

😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous said...

Children are just adorable... See the baby dancing his way in..

Toy baby said...

That is children for u

Ohiren Erimiakhena said...

That nanny is so fucking funny...WTF....Lmfao

Anonymous said...

*Linda. That is so cool. I don'r see why he should look emabarrassed

Anonymous said...

Hilarioussss

Anonymous said...

This is the best news I have seen on this blog in a long time.

Unknown said...

Wow!!!!!! What a moment!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

Funny video, but I never really see the woman has a nanny though, I see her as the mother of the kids until u mentioned nanny, she might not dress so way cos she is home, and with 2 kids like that, it's not so easy looking so good, but she still looks great though

Unknown said...

I love dis, I love dis, I love dis. I love children

lami said...

O my gosh, its funny

Anonymous said...

This made my night. So hilarious

Anonymous said...

Ode. She is obviously the nanny.

Anonymous said...

Greetings

Unknown said...

Nah the wife did that just to confirm thinking he's talking to chi**

Unknown said...

Nah the wife did that just to confirm thinking he's talking to chi**

Anonymous said...

She is his wife not nanny

Unknown said...

Nah the wife did that just to confirm thinking he's talking to chi**

Prince lexton said...

I love this

Unknown said...

Men kids comes first, I will excuse and carry my kids back and continue

Recent Posts