'I hope to sign my NFF Contract next week' -Super Eagles head coach Salisu Yusuf says | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 16 September 2016

'I hope to sign my NFF Contract next week' -Super Eagles head coach Salisu Yusuf says

Super Eagles Head coach Salisu Yusuf says he hopes to sign a new contract with the Nigeria Football Federation next week after waiting for too long seeing that the technical adviser Gernot Rohr signed a mouth watering two year deal with the federation before he started his job in August.

“I hope by next week I will seal my contract,” 54 years old Salisu told reporters in Abuja on Thursday evening.

“The NFF lawyer who will arrange the contract is not around now.”

“With the right commitment and conviction, we will qualify for the World Cup with the group of young players we now have,” he said.

14 comments:

NaijaStore said...

Ok oo

OSINANL said...

okay

Unknown said...

All the best to him. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

I HOPE SO FOR YOU O







AUNTY LINDA 👩

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!🙌

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Ok

Unknown said...

Wow...congrats!

Unknown said...

and he's gisting us bcs?
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

llll

Unknown said...

All d best to him

Unknown said...

Congrats to him in advance

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

I hope so too


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

Okay ooh

obc said...

This guy is on a long thing lol..... He was a pawn to please the minister of sports, no contract for you unfortunately.. they will blame the recession or even apc loool

Recent Posts