WED Expo Booths Selling Fast! Promo Ends March 17th, 2014 | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 7 March 2014

WED Expo Booths Selling Fast! Promo Ends March 17th, 2014

Are you a makeup artist, wedding planner, photographer, designer, decorator, caterer, baker, bridal house, groom house or offer any service in the wedding industry?

If yes, then you have to be at Wed Expo – Africa’s Largest Wedding Exhibition! It’s the go-to destination for thousands of couples in Nigeria. Your business cannot afford to miss out. Continue...




Over the years, WED Expo has offered hundreds of business owners the opportunity to grow and expand their business and this year’s exhibitions in Lagos and Abuja promises to be even bigger. Here’s what some of them had to say:



Testimonials

Banke Meshida-Lawal – BM Pro: “WED Expo is a place where I get to meet lots of brides who want to create the perfect look for their wedding day. I give one-on-one consultations, product demonstration and create sample makeup looks for brides. It is also a great place for me to promote my makeup line.”



Pamela Nwonu – Nwandos Signature: “I never miss a chance on exhibiting at WED Expo because it gives me an unusual opportunity to break into the industry like no other. In my spacious booth, I can express my creativity which attracts lots of couples to my booth. I don’t even need to move an inch to close several deals.”



Damilola Bademosi – Jidalights Events & Decor: “Pemit me to share with you my experience at the 2013 WED Expo. A friend had mentioned to me there was going to be a wedding exhibition and had given me a contact to call. From wanting a booth, we ended up with two booths! From the very first day of WED Expo, we had clients from Uyo, Abuja, Warri etc. As a company then, WED Expo gave us the exposure that we needed to reach out and showcase what we stand for. I am so looking forward to the 2014 WED Expo as that gives us wings to fly higher in 2014!”



Kokie Nkposong – Kokie’s World: “My first real exposure at an exhibition was at WED Expo Abuja 2013 and I can say the experience was way more than my expectations. I met lots and lots of couples and their families who were thrilled with the gifts and souvenirs I displayed in my booth. Many of them made their orders immediately and I still get calls for more. I definitely wouldn’t miss the next one.”



Name
Booth Description
WED Expo Lagos
WED Expo Abuja
Economy Booth
These are 3 by 2 meter booths that are allocated last.
N100,000
N100,000
Standard Booth
These are 3 by 2 meter booths allocated as soon as you pay based on the next available options.
N150,000
N120,000
Preferred Booth
These are 3 by 2 Meter booths and are the first 2 booths on each lane.
N250,000
SOLD OUT
N200,000
Premium Booth
These are 3 by 3 meter booths and as the name suggests are located in the most prime location in the hall. They are the first set of booths you see when you enter the hall.
N450,000
SOLD OUT
N300,00
SOLD OUT
Booth Sharing
We allow a maximum of 2 vendors to share a booth. Note that conditions apply.
N60,000
N60,000

Promo prices above end Monday March 17th, 2014



How to Book a Booth
Booking a booth at WED Expo is very easy. You can get a booth in just one day by following these easy steps:

·    Step 1: Send your company name, email and phone number by text to 08147217096

·    Step 2: Make payment to the WED Expo account depending on your choice of booths listed above

Diamond Bank
WEDExpo Limited
0040977710

·    Step 3: Send a text with payment details to 08147217096



WED Expo is FREE to attend as a guest.



For further enquiries please call Akin Eso on 08147217096, Sadiya 08147790300 or Efe 07012952255 | Add BBPin: 7C6B6761 | Email wedexpo@thewedmagazine.com

This is the Largest Wedding Exhibition in Africa and it’s a must attend!

WED Expo Lagos
Dates: Friday 28th – Sunday 30th March 2014
Venue: The Haven Event Center, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

WED Expo Abuja
Dates: Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th April 2014
Venue: M&M Event Center, Garki, Abuja.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad don't do any of this sheet #bright bravo#

Alloy Chikezie said...

Ok seen


Your comment will be visible after approval

Unknown said...

Hahaha dis money is much nah, u guys no dey oooO. ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Unknown said...

Hahaha dis money is much nah, u guys no dey try oooO. Make una dey pity people in lower class o. ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Unknown said...

Nice one, but am not interested....
.
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Cynhams Cakes, Abuja said...

I will attend as a guest. Next year, will participate.

Anonymous said...

Got my booth already cant wait to show my stuffs

Anonymous said...

This is definitely the largest. This people dey spend money sha. Every week linda linda linda

Anonymous said...

All the about to wed linda family should meet at the expo oooo. Linda no worry we go rep u well

Amarachukwu said...

Nxt year tinsss.

Unknown said...

Good work.......Click my name to get a planner!

AnnMarie said...

hmmm big money

Unknown said...

The wedding couples are gathering the latest wedding cost information's to make our wedding as magical easy to use the wedding planner mobile app.

Recent Posts