Princess Amayo wins ELOY 2010! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Princess Amayo wins ELOY 2010!

Exquisite Ladies of The Year Awards is an event driven to encourage, support and empower the African woman in her quest for grand success! ELOY also creates awareness for cervical cancer.

This year, Princess Amayo won outstandingly in her category of Best Make-Up Artist, 2010.


“I am really overwhelmed and honoured to be receiving this award. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who voted for me. I would also like to thank the nominees in my category because I totally respect and adore their work.” - Princess Amayo

Princess Amayo is under the management of E4 PR

1 comment:

Surprise said...

Congrats Princess.

Recent Posts