'How my 6 year old marriage crashed' - Lepa Shandy | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 18 October 2010

'How my 6 year old marriage crashed' - Lepa Shandy

"Yes my marriage is over. i tried to make it work, but my husband frustrated all my efforts. Even when he stopped communicating, I still continued and twice I went to London to see how we could make things work. So now I'm single again, but I'm not searching, I need time to sort myself out." Sade Omoniyi Kassim aka Lepa Shandy tells City People Magazine

Her husband relocated to the UK shortly after their marriage six years ago.

7 comments:

Surprise said...

Ehyaa! Sorry. God go provide another better half.

skankmypeaceofmind said...

#yawn#
why is she on the news........wasn't she some one movie hit actress?

Anonymous said...

Too bad girl...been there done that. You are better off without him.

Move on, there´s a gorgeous man out there waiting for you. Be strong.

Anonymous said...

the truth is...stop marrying overseas based men...they r rogues! these yoruba actresses fall my hand oh.they always do it!

Anonymous said...

my question 4 u my dear remarkable sister is that,does your so called husband want u to relocate to UK with him or he does not longer interested in u anymore?If yes.U can then patiently think on what to do.Pls don't listen to comments of those impostors,they are good 4 nothing.However,don't consider acting more important than marriage.Marriage first then follow your carrier.It is well.

Anonymous said...

Another marriage down the drain ehnn, I fear o. There goes the saying that if u rush, u will eventually rush. Abeg my ladies, take your time please, dont let NOBODY make you feel your doing something wrong cos ur not desperate, your time will come, and when it does, you will know. pray and love always.

Anonymous said...

pele.....i kinda feel pity for her bcos she was off the scene for sumtime immediately she got married.
time will heal and also,its too late to give up on him.

Recent Posts