End of the Earth Postponed - The Mayan Prophecy | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 20 October 2010

End of the Earth Postponed - The Mayan Prophecy












Having already foreseen world war 1 and the 2006 Asian Tsunami, a few people took seriously the Mayan Prophecy that the world will end in 2012.

Well it's a good news/bad news situation for believers in the 2012 Mayan apocalypse. The good news is that the Mayan "Long Count" calendar may not end on Dec. 21, 2012 (and, by extension, the world may not end along with it). The bad news for prophecy believers? If the calendar doesn't end in December 2012, no one knows when it actually will - or if it has already.

Read more here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not cease to laugh at all these man made prophecies. Based on my faith (and I am sure other religions say the same or close to it), it says no one but the father knows the time He will come back. Everyone else has made speculations since I was a little girl. This whole Mayan thing is even embarrassing. They made all this bruhaha about it and now they want to postpone it? Yea, that's proof that, that source is not credible.

Anonymous said...

Man has no say in this issue. In his time, God will do it!

Miss Celebate said...

i havent had sex (BY CHOICE) since November 1998 (YES 12 years and PROUD OF IT - am in my 30s and single waiting for Gods Time) - so i dont know what this akata girl is bragging about like she needs some medal. The same person who lied to the world she was married to her baby daddy when she wasnt. I too if i am not in love I cannot do it. I JUST CANT - I tried and it just doesnt work, I have to be in love, I DONT DO CASUAL SEX LIKE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD.

Recent Posts