Paranormal Activity 2 out this weekend | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Paranormal Activity 2 out this weekend
















Oh dear Lord, help me. The first one gave me nightmares. After watching it, I couldn't sleep alone anymore for a long while. And now another one? *cry*.
I'm crying because I know I'll def watch this second one...another series of nightmares begin!

Anyway, It's opening this Friday. And like before, the film's studio, Paramount Pictures, is releasing very little information about what's in this new movie. But a few little Easter eggs have surfaced that hint at the amped-up creepiness in this second installment.The original teaser trailer showed very little from the new movie other than the appearance of a shadowy figure in the doorway of a baby's nursery. But if you pause it and look closely, you'll spot a buried secret: the crib is empty, but you can see a reflection of the baby in the mirror.

Oh no, why another one? The first one was by far the scariest horror movie I've ever watched!
What did you think of the first movie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mschewwww....the first didnt even move me and i watched it in d evening/night.i really dont know wats scary abt it

Living Life Like It's Golden said...

Lol I laughed throughout the first one..it was soo not scary! A lotta ppl thought it was scary though..

Recent Posts