Pre-wedding photos of Vintage Interiors CEO & Bishop Mbamara's daughter...
The CEO Vintage Deluxe Interiors Mr francis Nwaogwugwu (MUNE) would on December 10th 2016, take the daughter of Bishop Walter Chika Mbamara of TREM Church to the alter. The wedding service will take place at Trem church Ijesha, along Oshodi Apapa Expressway Lagos @ 10am. Reception will follow immediately after wedding at NAF event centre at No 1 Kofo Abayomi street Victoria Island, Lagos...
Scene I. A man driving clean car around Yaba, Lagos, was stopped @ police checkpoint.
Man:Good day Officers
Police: Who get this car!
Man: I greet at least acknowledge my gre..
Police: Sharrap! I say who get dis car and you’re querying me, stupid man.
Man: ok! It is mine.
Police: Give me documents including licence, insurance and custom papers and drivers licence
Man: The custom papers are at home.
Police: (Angrily)I suspected its smuggled or stolen.
Man: That is not a nice thing to s.. (Cut short)
Police: You must be very stupid. You people will steal cars and go to all these Campuses to harass all the small girls wey be your daughter age mate. Foolish man ( He beckons to his mates and four of them enter the car with him and the patrol vehicle loaded the rest of them) We are going to the station. Adekunle!
Man: This is not fair, I just told you my papers are up to date and custom papers…
Police: (Boiling) Do you want me to fire you before you move (cocksThey drive to the station, policemen cursing)
Scene II. The Station.
(They alight and bundle the man inside)
Policeman behind Counter: What is the matter?
Policemen: This stupid man is driving without papers and imagine He dey argue.
Man: Officer,that’s not true u know… (Cut short again)
Policeman Behind Counter: Sharrap, I can see you are a very stubborn man. Did I talk to you ehn?
One Policeman: I will detain you today shay you think you can talk (faces the one behind the counter) put him in with the criminals.
(Just then the DPO walks in and seeing the commotion)
37 comments:
Lovely
Seen
Lovely
Okay,seen.
Congrats to them.
Don't know these afonjas please.
LETS MOVE ON . NEXT PLEASE FREEBORN SA NEXT NO TIME.
#sad indeed
Pretty cute
Scene I. A man driving clean car around Yaba, Lagos, was stopped @ police checkpoint.
Man:Good day Officers
Police: Who get this car!
Man: I greet at least acknowledge my gre..
Police: Sharrap! I say who get dis car and you’re querying me, stupid man.
Man: ok! It is mine.
Police: Give me documents including licence, insurance and custom papers and drivers licence
Man: The custom papers are at home.
Police: (Angrily)I suspected its smuggled or stolen.
Man: That is not a nice thing to s.. (Cut short)
Police: You must be very stupid. You people will steal cars and go to all these Campuses to harass all the small girls wey be your daughter age mate. Foolish man ( He beckons to his mates and four of them enter the car with him and the patrol vehicle loaded the rest of them) We are going to the station. Adekunle!
Man: This is not fair, I just told you my papers are up to date and custom papers…
Police: (Boiling) Do you want me to fire you before you move (cocksThey drive to the station, policemen cursing)
Scene II. The Station.
(They alight and bundle the man inside)
Policeman behind Counter: What is the matter?
Policemen: This stupid man is driving without papers and imagine He dey argue.
Man: Officer,that’s not true u know… (Cut short again)
Policeman Behind Counter: Sharrap, I can see you are a very stubborn man. Did I talk to you ehn?
One Policeman: I will detain you today shay you think you can talk (faces the one behind the counter) put him in with the criminals.
(Just then the DPO walks in and seeing the commotion)
DPO: Yes, what’s the commotion here all about.
Police: ... READ MORE
Congratulobia to them.
Your comment will be visible after approval.
Good for them
Congrats to them
Li addict#just passing#
Arrangee marriage!
Lovely. Congrats to dem both!
I wish them well...
MTN network sucks. Couldn't browse since morning. HML in advance
Long Live LIB
Congrats to dem. Linda take note!
Beautiful
Onecoin cryptocurrency, the future of payment. For details, call/whasapp 08180000679
Lovely couple
Cool photos
Congrats onyem..a union sealed in heaven. Happy married life!
GOOD TO SEE
AUNTY LINDA 👩
PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI
Okey....
Last Discussion!!!! Nwoke Na ibeya raa bu Na okwu onu
Cute. Celebrate the Xmas in a big way! Get superb soccer prediction tips for Monday 5th December 2016 @ www.fortunatusblog.com
Oo chimoo.mune don enter blog news too.congrates anyway.
Nwa Bishop kwa, na bedroom?
Happy Married Life Bro. I wish you all your heart desires with wifey.
Happy Married Life Bro. I wish you all your heart desires with wifey.
Nice one... dee
Beautiful bride and groom. God bless and keep your home.
HML
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
U ar soooo pathetic, u ar jst made of Hate... Every fiber of it lives in u.
ALTAR Linda, not alter. Also in the Sanusi story you could not differentiate between BORROW and LEND. Nsogbu di
MUNE congrats Man..... HML... God bless ur Marriage... MEGASZ
Elegant couple handsome and beauty better to match, you guys rocked it real good. Congrats Nwanne
Wow! My bobo mgbenwa on blog. Congrats onyem! Wishing u and the lucky girl all the best # feeling real bad, I won't be present#
Wow! My bobo mgbenwa on blog. Congrats onyem! Wishing u and the lucky girl all the best # feeling real bad, I won't be present#
Post a Comment