Photo: Several injured in serious lone motor accident in Shogunle, Lagos
Several persons were seriously injured in a lone motor accident at No 50
Adekunle Fajuyi Str, Shogunle on Saturday, December 3. The injured were
rushed to the hospital where they are currently receiving treatment.
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said... . Nna, accident here and there... This thing is kinder getting out of hand though.... . . ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
31 comments:
Omg... Speedy recovery people.
Ok
That's around Ikeja GRA. I hope no one dies.
Cure for Quick Ejaculation
Quick recovery
Hmmmmm.....ts well
Eyah
Hope no life was lost
NAWA O!
AUNTY LINDA 👩
PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI
Blood everywhere dis xmas! God save his children though. Speedy recovery to dem all.
Godtakeover
Quick recovery
Eva Da Diva...
Eeyah
Meenah_wakil on Instagram
I wish them a speedy recovery!
Wishin d injured a quick recovery
Oohh... My god.heavy duty blog.full ads.
Chei! I wish them quick recovery
Lib aDdict#just pasing#
Wishing dem a speedy recovery. Linda take note!
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Nna, accident here and there... This thing is kinder getting out of hand though....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
Speedy recovery to the victims.
It's well... dee
It is well.
Receive healing in Jesus name.
God of mercy
Gosh, I remember how this car reigned when I was in primary school. Anyone's dad who had this car was obviously rich!! Quick recovery guys
Long Live LIB
Onecoin cryptocurrency, the future of payment. U have an opportunity to join miners now. For details, call/whasapp 08180000679
Wishin dem a quick recovery
i wish them divine healing
pls try dis, its 4 real http://MyDuty.site/?ref=nayabiose
i wish them divine healing
pls try dis, its 4 real http://MyDuty.site/?ref=nayabiose
Get small money..go Shogunle arange more money come pack Ajegunle
sad
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Post a Comment