The 4-year old boy who was mutilated by his stepmother in Kano is still alive | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 3 June 2016

The 4-year old boy who was mutilated by his stepmother in Kano is still alive

There were rumours on media outlets today, that Musa, the 4-year-old mutilated by his Step mother had passed away. Angels of Hope Foundation, an NGO that has been giving reports on Musa's treatment and progress in the hospital, has debunked the reports. According to their CEO,
"It is sad that people start false rumors without confirmation. People have been circulating rumors that the mutilated toddler Musa has passed away. I received various calls this morning from online news channels asking me to confirm or refute the story. Well here is my answer "Musa Is Alive and getting better".
 For news channels that have put up his death even before confirming, I Omar Naveed Mohammed Abdulmalik Request that you take it down immediately (On Behalf of his mother). This family have been through enough trauma for a lifetime and I consider the spreading of this false rumor as Mean. Please take it down and let the family heal emotionally and physically. Just pray for them and support them in anyway you can. Thank you all for your support and concern".

22 comments:

Pretty face said...

He will not die in Jesus name Amen

Bonita Bislam said...

Someone fed me with the infelicious news of his demise, and my tears flowed freely. Reading this here has assuaged my crest fallen face. Thank God!

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Thank God for his life


...merited happiness

Olaaliu said...

Useless ppl,,they Neva pray for good

Unknown said...

Thank Goodness

Chizzy Liz said...

*************************u c ???????? So since den d evil spirit nvr still visit am for hospitak since dat time ??????????????????? Lol*********ndi hausa na sense gbara uka !!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank God

Dee Tee said...

Thank God

Unknown said...

Thank God, i wish him a quick recovery.

Unknown said...

Awww
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Thank God! May God grand him quick recovery

Unknown said...

Thank God for his life.

Unknown said...

Thank God!!!I almost cry out my heart,when I saw dat news for nairaland but I didn't trust it much I said I must wait for my linda to post it be4 I will fully accept it......dancing already

Unknown said...

Rumour mongers!

Unknown said...

I pray he survive sha

Unknown said...

Thank God! Linda take note!

Unknown said...

God will punish the woman

Unknown said...

Ok

Anonymous said...

How can we send funds to help this little boy can you publish the account details of the care centre

Thanks

Unknown said...

Channels wan turn Sahara ?

starshine said...

Mean people

Anonymous said...

Channels only asked them to confirm the rumour. Channels did not spread the rumour. Collect sense. Ode

Recent Posts