The Naija Spirit Rocks With the Close Up Song | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Naija Spirit Rocks With the Close Up Song

Do you really really love naija? It’s not me asking, but rather Closeup toothpaste with the rocking Close Up loves Naija Song. This song has been steadily creating waves in the online digital space for the past 2 weeks, and if you haven’t yet heard or downloaded it, you are seriously Last Year!!! Closeup came up with the song to celebrate its 38th anniversary in Nigeria and to thank Nigerians for being so loyal to the brand, and honestly the song is On Point!! The Song was produced by, Cobhams Asuquo Music Productions so no surprises there. Click the link below to listen or download the song and get your Naija Spirit rocking. 
 
 www.facebook.com/closeupng (for PC users) or http://tinyurl.com/78k88gr (for Mobile users). You can also win free movie tickets for you and that special someone as well as airtime; details on the Closeupng facebook page. You can also win airtime off the radio stations during the Close Up Loves Naija show every morning between 8:30-8.45am on The Beat Fm and 9:00-9.15am on Classic Fm.  Check it out and tell me what you think!

11 comments:

Atobatele said...

Nice concepts

Anonymous said...

I love naija

Anonymous said...

I love Biafra more...

Nigeria university said...

I love nigeria. But close up? Nope. The song? Yeap. Now because of the song. I now love close-up #Nigeria Schools

SUE JORDAN said...

I HAVE NOT HEARD IT...SO AM DEFINATELY LAST YEAR...LOL

ykay said...

I love naija,but I don't use closeup !

Anonymous said...

Every good thing is in lagos. What of rhythm 93.7 or at 94.1 wazobia all in ph.

Anonymous said...

Bcz of Cobhams, I must download nd listen to d song cz I'm certain its a lovly song

Anonymous said...

i love naija i love song.i love using closeup.

Unknown said...

i love naija i love the song.

oladekojo olabode said...

proudly Nigerian,proudly closeup.d pride nd beauty of naija

Recent Posts