PTV - True Love Project | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 13 February 2014

PTV - True Love Project

Wondering how to make this Valentine special for that special one? You can win a phone for him/her this valentine.

PTV is offering you the chance to do just that with the PTV True Love Project. In a few words, write a special message to somebody this valentine on our Facebook wall and stand a chance to reward that person for their love. “Tell me you care or appreciate me while I’m here not when I’m gone.”

If you have somebody you need to say or do something special for, don’t wait till tomorrow. Do it now while they are here. Continue...


Go over to www.facebook.com/PTVPHONE, ‘Like’ the page to participate and then leave a message for that special person on the wall. E.g Ngo my baby, your love drives me crazy. Entries must be creative and must have the recipients name in it.

Get as many people as you can to do the same and let’s spread the joy of valentine.

       A winner will beannounced daily for the 5day duration Monday, February 10th to Friday, 14th.

       The top 3 entries of each day will be hyped on the radio and the recipients will be called on Live radio to share the message with listeners.

       The winner of each day would be announced on radio and held to a live chat with the ‘Sender’

Remember, it’s www.facebook.com/PTVPHONE

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh yah why is it now that I'm Riding SOLO, Wish i had her..

I Rep IT JAKES YOU ( A Book Of Inspiration By Linda Ikeji)
>>Comment Moderation Disabled<<


Anonymous said...

First to comment. Yay

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Nooo! My boo is worth more than a free phone.
I wouldn't give to my love what cost me nothing.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA3310

Alloy Chikezie said...

Its really nice to see all the wonderful promo spicing up the valentine season


Your comment will be visible after approval

Unknown said...

Eh yah why is it now that I'm Riding SOLO, Wish i had her..

I Rep IT JAKES YOU ( A Book Of Inspiration By Linda Ikeji)
>>Comment Moderation Disabled<<


Bonita Bislam said...

Tomorrow is tomorrow.After that we'll have our peace on LIB

Unknown said...

Infact, if na one million be my salary the money don finish with all dis lindodo advert if I say make I buy all. Is like dey send u to us linda? U better tell dem me am not around ooO. ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

dhobiz said...

As i no come get love nko?

Harnikky said...

Couldn't get in, so sad.

AnnMarie said...

All these for a phone? I'll pass

Unknown said...

Dis Val serious.

Anonymous said...

Pple should av protected sex tis Val,HIV is real o

last baby said...

Ok we hv heard

Amarachukwu. said...

Okey,noted.

Unknown said...

Ok I heard

Rmk said...

This is so cool! Thumbs up PTV. Happy valentine's day everyone!

Unknown said...

Mtcheeeew!!! Not interested jhor.

www.promonigeria.com said...

Wonderful

Recent Posts