Looking for where to shop for your man this Val? Check Grosvenor | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Looking for where to shop for your man this Val? Check Grosvenor

Grosvenor - a rich heritage; shirts of distinction. The store is a one-stop emporium for gentlemen and ladies seeking shirts and accessories of style and distinction. A beautifully crafted Grosvenor shirt is designed and made in London, produced in limited numbers using the finest high quality fabric and made to the very highest standard of craftsmanship. Continue...



You can also compliment your shirts by adding a delightful accent of a Grosvenor tie and cufflinks, Lifestyle accessories such as boxer shorts and pyjamas, robes, pocket squares and even handkerchiefs are also not left out. Slipping on a Grosvenor shirt feels sumptuous on the skin, soft to the touch, designed for comfort and style.

Our luxury stores are located @
Plot 164 Adetokunbo Ademola crescent wuse 2 Abuja
09 2918734
 09 2918730
 080 96557888
No 63,Awolowo road, Ikoyi Lagos.
08099000028
No 80,Trinity Mall, Awolowo way Ikeja Lagos

38 comments:

Alloy Chikezie said...

Interesting


Your comment will be visible after approval

Anonymous said...

Shooor. Naija girls don't buy stuff for men oh. Na just to dey collect collect collect them sabi

ary said...

Linda na now you land

Anonymous said...

Sup with the "coat of many colours"??
Those are ugly shirts.

~Medusa~ said...

Fantastic! Impressive! Noted!

Bonita Bislam said...

Wow beautiful shirts.I wish I can buy one for my man to be lol

Anonymous said...

Nice out fit #bright bravo#

Anonymous said...

I wish I av a Val.

sunday otuns said...

I dont enter fine boutique like this to price wears o.I go to lowbrow areas.cos this high brow areas boutique wears na die.

Ada Owerri said...

Linda I like their products! Mmmmh I think I check their place in Wuse 2 #Valentine#surprisegift#hubby#lovingumoredaybyday!

Amarachukwu. said...

Okey ooO.

last baby said...

Ok. Tbank u

Anonymous said...

these multi-colored things? even my son wont wear them

AnnMarie said...

Finally. something for the guys

Unknown said...

Must visit there latest 2moro, if work permits.

Anonymous said...

This grosvenor shirts ar on the high side. Av bought some frm twice as nice nd d fact dat d colors fit blind person makes me now hate it. M & S pay sef

Unknown said...

Beautiful meeeen

Anonymous said...

£129...jeez!

Anonymous said...

I know this store in Abuja.

Unknown said...

They rily v nice stuffs.they v a shopping centre in Chester

Jay said...

Dats not completely true.hehehe.

Anonymous said...

TFY....na who wan shop 4 which man here???abeg pack well!...

BRASS said...

Beautiful collection.

BRASS said...

Noted.

~~ Emy Brass ~~

Anonymous said...

Lili re u getn 1 4 bona DZ Val?? Mk una mk una love publicly known nau**divy**

sweetie said...

Very swt.I ll give a call.lovly colour ll good 4 my hubby 4 val.can dey deliver at my door?

few said...

linda, u should b advertizing bend down select hre o...#cx sum galz will have to hawk pepper b4 dey can afford diz cloth#just sayn o#

Few say so*via B.A.G*

Anonymous said...

Sugar pls u wil manage d byc boxers,afterall its nt abt d goft bt d motive behind it.linda dis post is nt for me.bt sugar pls my car is bad so 2014 G wagon won't b a bad idea.

oge said...

this should be more like looking for where to shop for your gay friend this valentine,no strait guy wears those coulors

thediary said...

Nic

thediary said...

Nice

Unknown said...

@ Anonymous 7.43pm, pls is your blog all about sex sex sex? Can't you luk for something else to post?

Anonymous said...

there website is rubbish, linda pls tell this people to work on their website before they come and advertise. too poor

Unknown said...

Cool stuff. My gal take note.

Anonymous said...

BUT UNA COST O, 25-35K FOR ONE SHIRT. I JUST CALLED THEM.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just left plot 164 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Abuja. I got beautiful shirts for my boys for Val. So happy!!!!!

yo!!! said...

hmn naija pple like good stuff.

Anonymous said...

I c'nt wait 2 see d end of dis val
Am tried of checking out stuff

Recent Posts