Jealous man poured acid over his girlfriend's face and set her on fire because of a photo of her ex's dog | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 25 March 2017

Jealous man poured acid over his girlfriend's face and set her on fire because of a photo of her ex's dog

A 24-year-old woman is in hospital receiving treatment for an acid burn inflicted on her by her jealous lover over something as simple as sharing the photo of her dog with her ex. 24-year-old Yekaterina M had to endure hours of torture as her boyfriend, Vyatcheslav, poured acid on her, pinned her down then set her on fire in an apartment in Moscow, Russia.
It had all started when she took a prank photo of her dog that she co-owned with her ex sitting on the door of the oven. Her current man saw the photo and told her not to share it with her ex, but she did and Vyatcheslav saw the chat, got angry and carried out the brutal attack on her.
"The shirt I was wearing immediately started to burn”, she said of the alleged assault in Moscow. I was trying to take it off, but he held me. Only later did he turn on the shower and put out the flames."
The victim suffered severe burns but Vyatcheslav, allegedly kept her in the flat away from medical treatment for two hours. Photos show the woman in hospital with her head, chest and arms covered in bandages. 

Explaining the attack, Yekaterina said it happened after a night in with friends after which she took the photo that cause the problem.
"He asked me not to share this photo, but I did, in our chat," she said. Then when he found the photo in her sent box, he became enraged and attacked her.
She said:
 "He thought that I wanted to get back with my ex. He told me that I had five minutes to leave the place. My dog was still in there, so I could not abandon it there. I was trying to make a joke out of the situation."
Police are currently investigating the man about the alleged attack, while medics are reportedly hopeful Yekaterina will make a full recovery.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

How people are able to come up with these evil thoughts and deeds is beyond me. Such nonsense. I wish her the quickest recovery.
.
.

The lack of money is the root of all evil (Argue with your ancestors)

markicity said...

LOVELY

VEEKEE FRESH said...

wicked world

Unknown said...

Nawa
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Teslim Omipidan said...

OMG! This dude is so stupid and wicked! Hian!

"In the first place, secession will be ill-advised, indeed impossible. Even if the East fights a war of secession and wins, it still cannot secede". These are Nzeogwu's words in this famous interview which happens to be his last.
.
~ Choose an identity

Unknown said...

There should be capital punishment for people who throw acids on others, no delay.

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
They should quit wasting any time and show case where they are burning his ass.. Rubbish human being.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

I wonder too o, but the bible confirmed it that 'the heart of a man(humanbeing) is desperately wicked'. And I agree with your quote, no argument.

Anonymous said...

That was cruel of him..

Unknown said...

This's savagery! He shud b made to face d full wrath of d law.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand, do people buckets of acid in their houses or what?? Such a wicked soul.I hope the bath his body, soul and spirit with acid too.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand, do people buckets of acid in their houses or what?? Such a wicked soul.I hope the bath his body, soul and spirit with acid too.

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmmmm. Oo

Unknown said...

Too bad

Anonymous said...

I need to talk to someone urgently on a serious marital issue. Pls anyone that can help in d field at all. Email - dorothypaul2033@yahoo.com

Ifyyy said...

Afternoon witches everywhere.

Ifyyy said...

Afternoon witches everywhere.

Recent Posts