Risky romance. Reptile handler proposes to his girlfriend while feeding crocodile | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 5 November 2016

Risky romance. Reptile handler proposes to his girlfriend while feeding crocodile

If you want to pop the question, it's best to choose an auspicious moment for luck. For one guy, he picked a massive crocodile for company when he got down on one knee and asked the hand of his girl.

Billy Colett from Australia proposed to his girlfriend Siobhan Oxley after inviting a 4.5metre crocodile named Elvis to witness the occasion.

He had used a piece of meat to coax the crocodile out of his pond before asking his girlfriend to “have a crack” at feeding the reptile.

But he left her shocked by suddenly announcing: "Three years ago, next week, I actually met the girl of my dreams. The girl I love more than anything.”
Billy then tells the crocodile to “stay there” and “behave yourself” before turning to his partner to propose.

He continued: “Siobhan, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"
The reptile handler then joked that proposing was "worse than feeding a crocodile”.
Siobhan tearfully said yes but expressed her regret at missing out on feeding the crocodile.

16 comments:

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Lol 😁 congrats to them

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Dem get mind o


...merited happiness

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Lol Congrats to them

Unknown said...

It seems the babe is scared of the reptiles...congrats to dem

Unknown said...

Ndi ala! Linda take note!

Ira Guslina said...

it's romantic, but also scary. There is a Big crocodile behind you ...

Unknown said...

I pity their lives, they cldve ended up saying "yes i do!"in the belly of crocodile.#Silly

Unknown said...

Kip risking una lives

Unknown said...

Reptiles scares the sh*t outta me, I don't go near them.....

Unknown said...

awww
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Unknown said...

Is not funny at all...

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the crocodile does not show up at their wedding as the page boy! Well the lady knows what she is getting herself into.

Unknown said...

Na wa ooo

Petro said...

Isn't this how the Australian "Croc Man" finally met his death after tempting fate too many times?

Anonymous said...

I need a financially capable man that can assist me with my schooling and weekly allowance. In exchange I will give you my love and loyalty and always be there whenever you need me. I'm 26, very attractive bbw. I will prefer a man that's 39years and above. Thanks +2348182402676

RezaBloG said...

Isn't this how the Australian "Croc Man" finally met his death after tempting fate too many times?

Recent Posts