Photos: Tommy Hilfiger slashes $21.1million off the price of his penthouse but it'll still cost you a whopping $58.9m | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 5 November 2016

Photos: Tommy Hilfiger slashes $21.1million off the price of his penthouse but it'll still cost you a whopping $58.9m

Popular fashion designer, Tommy Hilfiger has put his luxurious penthouse at New York's famous Plaza Hotel up for sale and it doesn't come cheap. The luxurious duplex apartment is on the market for $58.9 million, a 26 percent cut from the $80 million price tag it had in 2013.




65yr old Hilfiger and his wife, Dee Ocleppo, 46, bought two apartments on the 18th and 19th floors of the Plaza in 2008 for a total of $25.5 million and combined them to create a luxurious home.

Its amenities include four bedrooms and bathrooms, formal dining room with a wet bar, a breakfast room, eat-in kitchen, powder room, family room along with incredible views of Central Park.














25 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOR THE BEST OF FIXED SURE GAMES WHICH IS 100% GUARANTEED WITH NO CHANCES OF LOOSING message me on WhatsApp on 07052977125 for your fixed games or call me now to start winning!!! high stakers only

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

Nice

AbokiDaWarriBoy said...

Chio😳 See interior of life,I love and adore breathtaking interior 😍



~glo rule your world~ cos I do•

Unknown said...

Whopping really! #Dough

Joyous babe,Linda ikeji first cousin said...

Issokey!

Unknown said...

so much money. Earn cool cash! Get your superb soccer prediction tips for Saturday & Sunday 5th & 6th November 2016 @ www.fortunatusblog.com  

Unknown said...

E go sell. As in afia oma to him. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Chei. See house









Lib addict#just passing#

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

He will sell


...merited happiness

CHERYL (aka FROM GLORY to GLORY) said...

See heaven on earth..shai....


Long Live LIB

Anonymous said...

Please my fellow blog visitors assist a sister . I'm in need of your assistance to raise capital to start off a little business to keep me going in life and at least put a smile on my mums face. Please. No amount is small. As I will be very grateful for any help rendered to me. Thank you and God bless you all Amen. You shall never know lack amen. This is my email address angelaa922@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Money is speaking.

Unknown said...

Dope!

Unknown said...

Oh mine!

chukwunonso said...

this is for money making machines them

Anonymous said...

I need a financially capable man that can assist me with my schooling and weekly allowance. In exchange I will give you my love and loyalty and always be there whenever you need me. I'm 26, very attractive bbw. I will prefer a man that 39years and above. Thanks here's my email okoyechioma1670@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

GOOD TO SEE








AUNTY LINDA 👩





PLEASE KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON LIS @OKECHUKWU NNODUECHI

Unknown said...

See fucking money 💰... Eleda me turn up oo

Dan said...

mogul talk

Anonymous said...

I need a financially capable man that can assist me with my schooling and weekly allowance. In exchange I will give you my love and loyalty and always be there whenever you need me. I'm 26, very attractive bbw. I will prefer a man that 39years and above. Thanks here's my email okoyechioma1670@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful

Unknown said...

Looks lik painting I swear.

Unknown said...

VANITY
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Anonymous said...

There are RICH PEOPLE but THIS ARE WEALTHY FOLKS.A big difference.

Anonymous said...

This bet guy Na scam o.. Rubbish!!.. None of his games dey enter and he will still be expecting you to go pay more 25k to his first bank account ..I'm a victim

Recent Posts