Ex-GF on how Oscar Pistorius terrorised her: 'I hid gun because I feared he'd kill me' | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 12 September 2014

Ex-GF on how Oscar Pistorius terrorised her: 'I hid gun because I feared he'd kill me'

Oscar Pistorius’s former girlfriend has spoken of her ­terrifying ­relationship with the 'angry and possessive' Paralympian.

20 year old Samantha Taylor (pictured above) said she feared he would kill her and revealed she once hid his gun after he flew into a rage at her.

Oscar was cleared of killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp yesterday, but Samantha said: “It could have been me.” Continue...


Samantha and Oscar 
 Samantha said she was left with bruises and scars after the Blade Runner bit and pinched her, but she was also tortured mentally by him during the 18-month relationship.

She said:
“Oscar used to lock me in his house and then go out. I had no food, I couldn’t get out. It was dangerous. He often went out saying he will just be an hour or so and ended up out all day or night. I wouldn’t hear from him all night and his phone would be off. He would say he’s going out for an hour and the next day, three in the morning, he would drive home.”
Oscar's home which he sold to pay his legal fees. This is where he killed Reeva
She also described how he once left her paralysed with fear when he used his beloved Porsche as a weapon, driving her at up to 200mph to “punish” her.

Pistorius shot Reeva, 29, on Valentine’s Day 2013. And since that moment, Samantha has had nightmares.


Shuddering, she said:
“What happened to Reeva Steenkamp could so easily have happened to me. I definitely think that could have been me – without a doubt – many, many, many times.”
Samantha first met Pistorius in 2010 when she was 16 and he was 23 at a rugby match, but they did not start dating for another year.

Speaking of one ordeal, she said:
“He gets so mad, so angry he can’t even speak. He was trying to string his words together, spitting, shouting, grabbing. It was horrible. He used to bite me a lot, pinch me in anger and in fun. I had bruises and scars. It was painful.”
Sam and her mum

Another time the couple rowed when he accused her of sticking up for one of her ex-boyfriends.
She said:
“I was really scared. He made me stand on the stairs and shouted at me. It was like I was on the naughty step.”
But one night, things got so bad she thought he was going to shoot her at his home in Pretoria, South Africa, with the gun he would later turn on Reeva.
Samantha said:
“I had to hide his gun, I was so scared of him. We had friends over for dinner, at his house and we’d all had a little to drink but I think he was going for one that night.
“He was on the hard liquor. He moved all the couches and set the floor on fire and danced around it. It was a marble floor and he used alcohol to light it on fire. He slipped and he chipped his tooth.
“But because he was so drunk he thought I’d beaten him up. He started screaming at me. He was looking for his gun. He was saying I was a bitch because I beat him up. ‘What kind of person are you? You bitch.’ I felt threatened. Both of us went upstairs to bed and I was walking a bit in front of him."
"When I got to the room I hid his gun, because I really did think he’d use it. I hid it under the bed knowing he wouldn’t look there. He kept that gun, the one used on Reeva, on his table or by his prosthetic legs on the floor.
"He slept on the right near the windows and he never kept that gun under the bed, like he claimed in his statement.
"He kept telling me I was a bitch because his lip was cut, but I think he realised things had gone too far.” The next day the couple went to a wedding.
She said: “We rushed and he didn’t realise he had left his gun at home and he said to me ‘Oh my word, where’s my gun?’ I told him why I had hidden it.
"He didn’t apologise but didn’t want to acknowledge what had happened.”

Pistorius would vanish for nights of boozing, partying and chatting up impressionable women.
But when the couple were apart for longer periods, like when Oscar had athletics events abroad, his jealousy erupted.

Samantha said:
“His jealousy was very tough. He’d phone my mum and dad 10 times a day to find out where I was. In one month I received around 700 calls. It was excessive. If I hadn’t replied to messages within 30 seconds I was doing something wrong.”
Miming taking a selfie, she explained:
“I had to show him photos ‘look at me in my pyjamas – I’m not out! Look I’m watching TV, sitting with my brother.’ He’s a very insecure man. He’d call at all hours. I was scared of him at times because he had very bad anger issues. He was so possessive, he would look through my phone and find a photo from long ago or look on my Facebook, and often get quite angry.
“It was horrible, when you are in a relationship you want someone to trust you. He never allowed me to wear make-up and would make me take my belly ring out.
"If we were going out he would just give me a few minutes so I would not have time to get ready. He didn’t like me dressing up and other men looking at me.”
Samantha said everywhere Pistorius went his gun went with him – tucked in his “pants”. She also struggled to keep up with his rapidly changing personality – switching from sweet and charming to sobbing and suicidal.

She said:
“He would arrive at my house at 5am drunk and wake everyone up. He had a temper. Everyone has a switch inside of them, but when his went off he couldn’t control it. You just have to be calm with him. Not react to it.
“He shouted at me for random stuff, like if his coffee wasn’t made. He would get angry about weird things that shouldn’t really get to someone. He screamed and shouted at me a lot. He’s got quite a foul mouth.”
Culled from UK Mirror

95 comments:

Bonita Bislam said...

Confessions here and there...Tragedy has a way of opening some can of worms.where was she all this while

Adeiza said...

Sick guy. He should remain behind bars.

Steveosky 4 Real. said...

It's obvious the guy is nuts. Why is she coming out to speak now? If she had come up with these in court am sure the retard won't see the heavens again. Mother fucker !!!

Peejay said...

Thank God for your life. The guy obviously needs help. Women in abusive relationships (mental/emotional/physical), run now while you can.

Unknown said...

Mtchew! Wasted fool.......

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Hmmmm but how come these weighty evidences were never entertained at the court during his trial.
We just heard only one side,and an ex side to a story is always doubtful.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Unknown said...

What does she want us to do with these revelations, now that he has been freed?

Mtcheeew!

Women sef!

Anonymous said...

I reckon there is the race card issue by the Jugde in the Oscar trial! Guilty of manslaughter is just not right he should have been found guilty of murder. If Oscar was white sure he would have been found Guilty. OMG the Judge been black, that shows the South Africa is still been ruled by the White, am sure the Jugde has been told by the White peers to only find Oscar guilty of manslaughter.
In this case Oscar might not even go to jail, he might only get a suspended sentence which makes him Free!
Reeva Reeva your spirit should hunt Oscar if he knowing killed you o!
Reeva continue to RIP

APPLE said...

that guy scares the hell out of me, i don't know how those girls were able to date him.

PURPLE said...

Hmm. Terrible person

Anonymous said...

na now u want talk? Linda how do i register in this ur blog and also send gist to you n live story. omo_chick@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

wahala dey o









MTN and Airtel freebrowsing now free at www.9jahub.com

oloyede martins said...

Dat bitch must b jail

Mena Peters Triflections said...

It is very clear he killed the lady, they had a fight, he flew into a rage and shot her, but the law is the law, prosecutors had the chance to prove it but blew it. The Judge is only able to work with facts not what we believe.

Anonymous said...

This guy is certainly sick. Ahhhhhhhh! We women shaaaaaa. If it was a woman that has a colorful life, guys would not go near, but another woman still followed this mad man even with his damning reputation

Anonymous said...

You are a very mean girl,he was just 23 years old then,please let the guy be he has suffered enough.Youbwobt say the good things he must have done for yo and your family.This world us just wicked,once someone is down everyone wants to totally wreck the person.its not fair.Of course he will have insecurities because of his handicap it's expected.I pray he dosent get a long term imprisonment,I just feel for him.

Anonymous said...

This man is a murderer...he can't escape jail...let just wait and see






Wife Expose her Cheating Husband “Live” on Camera

How A Soldier Abused A Female Polytechnic Student Repeatedly for Five Hours Under a Tree

Man Caught Red-handed by His Neighbours Abusing an Innocent young girl

Husband Catches Wife in the Same Hotel he took his Girlfriend

Anonymous said...

You are a very mean girl,he was just 23 years old then,please let the guy be he has suffered enough.Youbwobt say the good things he must have done for yo and your family.This world us just wicked,once someone is down everyone wants to totally wreck the person.its not fair.Of course he will have insecurities because of his handicap it's expected.I pray he dosent get a long term imprisonment,I just feel for him.

Juliebabe said...

I don't pray to experience stuff like this because it is awful. The guy is insecure.

Anonymous said...

he needs Jesus

bimi said...

OMG Dis is one crazy son of a bitch ooooo.all his antics at the court were just him acting up.probably he is bi-polar

Angie said...

Not condoning Oscar's weird personality, the things he did, but truth be told; Sam is still bitter having lost Oscar to Reeva. She's a big time runs girl!

*My R1.50c comment*

Anonymous said...

Dis nig sef eh,if he loves handling gun let him join d military N̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥,no atom f respect for d ladies and †ђå†s too bad#iamswish#

Unknown said...

Why did she not say all these when the trial was going on?SMH.he just got away with murder..i knew that was the kind of guy he was and still is,That old judge is just a disappointment to black race,Oscar is GUILTY,Thats why i like my naija cuz he would have had his share of jungle justice long time ago.Scum legless fadafucker!

Kabuoy said...

Oscar... I hope you get punished for all of these cuz I can't understand why a privileged man like you would want to throw everything away just because of your insecurities and whatever sick thing you have going on! I mean it's just sad. There are thousand of people like you out there that are not this privileged and here you are throwing everything away. Come and see many of them on the streets on Naija begging for alms et al! And you're there doing anyhow! What's to say if you get off lightly now.. you won't do worse!

Just remember, if the earthly Judge passes her own judgment... there's a greater judge that sees and knows the intents of our heart and actions. And you can't escape him. I don't feel sorry for you. I feel mighty angry at you!

Chikaka said...

Time for her to make money through interviews.

The funny thing is that girls will still fall for him because of who he is.

Poor Reeva. Continue to rest.

Whatever happens I hope he becomes a changed man.

Anonymous said...

he did all dt to her nd she stayed long enough in d relatnship to testify all dese...it is a gud thing she did nt stay long enough to pufffffffffffffffffffffff her head.

Mzz_Mary said...

They should send this guy to jail

Anonymous said...

Now Reeva is dead she is talking, am not happy about this revelation. Who knows? May be if she talked earlier Reeva wouldn't be dead. What a sad ordeal for both women but worse for d deceased

Dinma said...

Its terrible!!!Hez rilly short tempered. he should rily pay for his sin

Anonymous said...

Somtyms its gud for dos gels,dey wouldn't hv been wit him if he is not a celeb,nd dat mayb one reasons he treats dem lyk dat. #kellywester#

Unknown said...

ok.. and u decided to speak out a year and seven months after sheeva died... bitch swerve

Anonymous said...

How much did she get paid for this? Why is she just releasing it now. You were abused and you stayed in the relationship for 18 months. You dint voice it out when you were dating him. Beat a dog while its down hisss.

Anonymous said...

Nonsense. Dem take Super-glue gum u for there?

ary said...

LOOK AT THEM! EVIL ATTENTION SEEKERS ARE COMING OUT IN THER DROVES! WHERE WAS SHE ALL TIS TIME? WHT DIDN'T SHE TESTIFY IN COURT? RUBBISH

Anonymous said...

His physical state makes him insecure . That's what happens to girls that just jump into any mans hands without proper background check up . U just don't go into a relationship because he has money or his a fine guy or because he seems loving and gat swag . People should be careful ooo , a lot of girls and guys are dating demons that are yet to be unleashed

Anonymous said...

She should take a seat please. All of a sudden, she is speaking out? Abegi..

Chyluv! said...

Omg! This guy was manic. Why do women stay with such men! It all starts with domestic abuse here n there.

Unknown said...

All these, and yet she stayed with him that long. Odikwa egwu

Bosslady said...

This guy is definitely a killer, how in God's name did this monster go free… my heart is soo heavy!!!

Anonymous said...

Some ladies r just stupid. . u endured all dis 4 18 months and u didn't voice it out den. so y da heck r u saying it now becos he shot his galfrd and u r seeking 4 attention. If all u said is true u wouldn't have endured it for too long. Abi na 4 da sake of love?. Stupid . u r granting such interviews now just to prove what?.sum babes r dumb. y didn't u speak up den . y now? pheww

Anonymous said...

FIRST TO COMMENT****(GURU)

OK! WE HAVE HEARED YOU SAMANTHA.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm I still don't belive he intentionally kill Reeve.

Anonymous said...

This girl should shut the hell up. When she had the chance to give evidence. She gave rubbish evidence that the judge dismissed. So I wonder what she's saying. She's looking for fame.

Anonymous said...

Women and cheap publicity.....so what if it was you it could have bee you. why didn't you go to court or report his abuse to relevant authority...but u can talk to the UK Mirror

Anonymous said...

tank God for ur life... Pictures can really be deceivin... See how u guys look so perfect in the picture and no one knows u were goin thru serious problem in ur relationship....

Mrs E said...

Story for the Gods! I know another woman has alrewady parked and ready to move in with him

Darkchildlovethyhair said...

And you stayed with him for 18 months? You are a powerful woman rme.

5 secrets to longer hair

Anonymous said...

Nw u c, if he is nt sentenced to death 4 murder den eventually dey mayb recordn anoda death case jst a matter of time


MZ G

Ese said...

But you stayed.probably even dated him in the first place cos of his wealth.

Technically,I'm not convinced beyond "reasonable" doubt that he killed her intentionally.
Sentimentally,I can't seem to dredge up enough emotions to also believe that he intended to kill her.i have looked at it from all angles and shades,I'm not convinced.and I'm happy the judge used legal and technical views as against popular and sentimental ones.

Bibby Palace said...

Can't jst imagine how many yrs he will serve...judgement in process

yaxx said...

if wat dis lady says is true, then he killed his girl friend intentionally

confessor said...

When ur opinion was needed u didn't say anytin... why now

Anonymous said...

This guy is a killer! He needs help and it is a shame that verdict came in. I pray he faces jail time. He should not be allowed to walk away from this or he would kill someone else. Complete psychopath

Anonymous said...

I knew he had a weakness behind his disability.. they always do! Always good to ask questions from and about the ex's, they've always got something to say on how and why they left, no matter how senseless n unnecessary it may seem.

Unknown said...

Babe u just nailed his coffin with dis statement
I want fine boy I want fine boy.....this are the things u get...
Not all that glitters is gold....some fit be ororo
Nkan be

Unknown said...

Wow
This is really a bad taste & witness for Oscar Pistorius, but truth must be said. I appreciate his Ex courage. I believe this gonna trigger his 2nd firearm charge.


BORN TO SHINE!!!!

Unknown said...

So were was she wen d case was goin on

OMA said...

hmmm, what i dont understand is why all these beautiful women fall for Oscar, i mean i am not talking of his being a a paraplegic but the fact that he is so abusive and so short tempered and yes, also has physical issues, so why do they stay with him?

And i am not totally convinced that he didnt shoot Reeva intentionally...despite his 'Oscar-worthy' reaction afterwards.

Anonymous said...

So why didnt she say all this earlier?

Anonymous said...

Story 4 d gods...d blade runner will be free either u like it or not...olubukola daniels aka blackmamba...

Anonymous said...

But u no talk since abi? u too want ur own 15 mins of fame abi?

nance said...

So how did u get out of such relationship?

Unknown said...

Oscar why is evry girl u have ever dated , scared of u. Nawa o. #####QUEENMAYA####

Yinkuz B said...

She didn't say all this till nw!!!!abeg park well.u decided to stay in an abusive relatinoship

Toronto Finest said...

I wouldn't blame him but pity him.. his anger took over him, overpowered him....im sorry you had to face all these. Anger! Anger!! Anger!!!

Anonymous said...

Abeg. So na now wey she come fit talk am. Hoe. Why didn't she quit since. She dey enjoy money she no wan complain

Anonymous said...

I knew he was a motherfucker

Anonymous said...

I knew he was a motherfucker

Anonymous said...

I knew he was a motherfucker

Anonymous said...

All dis 4 dis guy alone, I swear u ar DOOM, even if u ar set free, ur reputation is gon bad, wo go marry u gan self.

Anonymous said...

All thz about one person? It sounds lik he is a devil's advocate but nevertheless God still loves him that He gave His precious Son Jesus to die for him (pist ...)if only he believes, he would become opposite of all diz descriptions.

Unknown said...

Better to get him jail with is blade leg,,,,,,, olosi

Otuonye Chidera said...

Why all these nonsense now? she just want to add more wound to Oscar



Stand strong in battle

Martins Vibes said...

You cannot date a disabled man if you are not urself disabled. In oscars case he is disabled both mentally and physically. His late gf is disabled mentally.
Girls need to learn. Forget about the craze for fame and money. Every possessive and quick tempered man is disabled! Run away from an abusive relationship while u still can. Else we go read ya story for SUN Newspaper

Anonymous said...

And she is just saying this...after almost two years...oh pls!

FOLARIN• said...

You are just a lying bitch

Dolapopro said...

happy for you samantha. it really could have been you six feet below now. a needy possessive jealous temperamental out of control man is d worst nightmare any girl can have. pls ladies once ur man start showing any of these signs, get ur roller skates and just run. dont wait till some one beats you or rough handles you. you would have already started seeing some red flag signs pls never ignore them. we need to be wise and stop being used, ignorant,vulnerable and dumb honestly. the babe saw it coming im sure but she ignored d signs now shez gone and d bastard is now even granted bail! can u imagine?? dat judge is a suspect walahi

Annette nwachukwu said...

I blame women wey go date double amputee..ol 4 wot? Fame I guess..mtchwww..imagine him being possessive..annoyin sucker..

Unknown said...

Hmmmm he shud go to jail already abeg

Anonymous said...

Horrible Oscar, I wonder why he is not being charged for murder, but manslaughter!! He's lucky that this is not happening in d UK, he would have being finished by now. They should check him into a psychiatric hospital before sentencing d idiot, he is not mentally sound @all, his insecurity issues is alarming. Probably his madness started after d accident that left him an amputee, all d same, he is not mentally sound.

Anonymous said...

I think he wud av learnt nw,let him go n come back,he wud av been a gud boi

ellamichaels said...

Bcos he's the only suspect, everyone is ready to believe he did it. And if it's so true he is a monster, why did it take this ex that long to leave a relationship. He was so possessive yet he dumped ur golden ass for reeva. Who u didn't even testify for in court cos ur lying ass would ve to be investigated

Unknown said...

Dis should be an eye opener to women who re into ani kinda abusive relationship...better to b alone dan to ve an excessiveli jealous lover....God help him..

ZeeZee said...

This is horrible - the only problem with ladies is that even if she shared this information before Reeva was shot she would have never left him... Some women learn in their graves.
Thank God it wasn't you and the rest of us should pray for wisdom

Chichi Taichi Okere said...

I feel they'd a fight n she got up 2 use d bathroom 2 freshen up b4 leaving his house 4 good n if he couldn't have her,no one else would.#ControlFreak

Anonymous said...

If 18yrs' already considered an adult,wtf're u on about 23yrs??

Chichi Taichi Okere said...

I feel they'd a fight n she got up 2 use d bathroom 2 freshen up b4 leaving his house 4 good n if he couldn't have her,no one else would.#ControlFreak

Anonymous said...

I think the guy need prayer to help him trust people not just his girl friends. Huuu!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Obviously he has a rage and temper and does things with it.. Let me play devil's advocate and say.. it is still manslaughter if all this is put in perspective.

But on the real, a lot of people out there are mentally sick, he was physically sick, so its easier

BLUNT said...

Served u right! Wish u were even the one! Stupid girl. It is astounding the bullshit a woman can take from a man once he's famous or rich, but wouldn't even forgive an innocent indiscreetion of her "normal" boyfriend! Served u right kid.

Sandra Okafor said...

Dis is horrible. He shouldn't be released. He would do same or more to another lady. A mental home or therapy should be administered to him, while in jail

Unknown said...

Hehehehehe... go and buy scratch card and come back for further instructions. no be only register.

Anonymous said...

omg all u idiots that say he didnt mean to kill her wtf ofc he did and that judge was thick and fell for his tears guilty take the blinkers off reeva haunt that sicko.

Anonymous said...

omg all u idiots that say he didnt mean to kill her wtf ofc he did and that judge was thick and fell for his tears guilty take the blinkers off reeva haunt that sicko.

Recent Posts